Niomi Smart #3 Trouble in paradise, did Joey flee? We don't know yet but await the fennel tea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Joe was on Insta and finally liked his brother Fred’s new birthday suit photo. No likes on Niomis latest posts so far.....🤔 that is telling, no? I can’t believe how ridiculous I’m being checking their page is so closely 🤪, but I’m so curious if their engagement is called off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It must be called off. Her mum hasn’t posted since the end of July as well which is v. unusual - a huge sign. It’s a definite break-up at this point and she’s hoping he’ll come back.

Reactions: 5
Even Freddie’s being dragged into it... this was on an old pic on his insta that included Niomi and Joe....
0BB506D6-071D-4D76-9D1C-BBC3467A4217.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Joe was on Insta and finally liked his brother Fred’s new birthday suit photo. No likes on Niomis latest posts so far.....🤔 that is telling, no? I can’t believe how ridiculous I’m being checking their page is so closely 🤪, but I’m so curious if their engagement is called off.
So I said in the previous thread I wondered whether he'd like it as it proves he is active on Instagram. He liked Niomi's posts beforehand but not since. What is going on? For sure they are not happy with each other. Whether a break up or whatever.

I feel sorry a bit sorry for Niomi. I remember feeling sorry for her when Marcus started dating his Model girlfriend and everyone was so pleased when she finally met someone and posted that first pic of them on insta.

she does come off as such a control freak. Her mother has been vocal about her fertility struggles when trying for Niomi’s younger sister. I can’t remember how long it took them to conceive but pretty sure it was a huge chunk of Niomi’s teenage/young adulthood. I wonder if that’s had an impact? Trying for a baby can be stressful even if it takes a few months but years and years of it must have taken a major toll and it can definitely fuel obsessive/controlling behaviour. I wonder if some of that has rubbed off on Niomi?

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry a bit sorry for Niomi. I remember feeling sorry for her when Marcus started dating his Model girlfriend and everyone was so pleased when she finally met someone and posted that first pic of them on insta.

she does come off as such a control freak. Her mother has been vocal about her fertility struggles when trying for Niomi’s younger sister. I can’t remember how long it took them to conceive but pretty sure it was a huge chunk of Niomi’s teenage/young adulthood. I wonder if that’s had an impact? Trying for a baby can be stressful even if it takes a few months but years and years of it must have taken a major toll and it can definitely fuel obsessive/controlling behaviour. I wonder if some of that has rubbed off on Niomi?
How old was she when her sister was born?

Reactions: 1
Two things that are curious about Niomi:

- her friendship with Charlotte who seems very different to her
- her relationship with her stepdad. They seem to get on well but from the dynamic he definitely seems to be her mother’s husband rather than a father figure

Reactions: 6
Two things that are curious about Niomi:

- her friendship with Charlotte who seems very different to her
- her relationship with her stepdad. They seem to get on well but from the dynamic he definitely seems to be her mother’s husband rather than a father figure
I’m not sure if this is out of line: but Niomi does seem to have father figure issues. I once looked through her posts to see if she ever mentioned her bio dad on Father’s Day, and there was nothing all all, never mind for her Stepfather.

There’s also her pseudo-grandfather. Anyone else ever notice how her Grandmother corrects her whenever Niomi calls him “Ian”? I cringe every time!

Not a big deal as we all have our own family issues. Just something I’ve noticed.

Reactions: 11
Can anyone point me to the vlog where she shamed Joe for having a second bowl of lentil soup?

• Haha
I’m not sure if this is out of line: but Niomi does seem to have father figure issues. I once looked through her posts to see if she ever mentioned her bio dad on Father’s Day, and there was nothing all all, never mind for her Stepfather.

There’s also her pseudo-grandfather. Anyone else ever notice how her Grandmother corrects her whenever Niomi calls him “Ian”? I cringe every time!

Not a big deal as we all have our own family issues. Just something I’ve noticed.
If her step dad came into her life when she was a teenager I can understand why he’s not a father figure. She has both a step dad & a step grandad which is probably a little unusual. She seems very loved but it must be hard for her not to have a relationship with her dad.

I’m going out on a limb a little bit, but her daddy issues may explain a fair bit of her behaviour. She was ‘unwanted’ in some capacity by her father so now has to be perfect (in her eyes) to attract and keep an equally perfect man, to create the perfect family set up she didn’t have. Her need to control the narrative is just a product of this.
(Hope I’m not offending anyone, I have a very absent father too)

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.