Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Niomi brought all of us Tattlers together, that's a beautiful thing!
I know I'm not very active (because I work like a crazy person πŸ˜‚) but I'm truly grateful for having found all of you πŸ₯°

Just wanted to say that 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Aww you guys! I freelance a lot ( actual work, not taking selfies like Nimbobs) so unfortunately I'm always on my computer but the best part is having this page open in my browser, like thank you for getting me through life haha. Hugs.

my fave for a good measure -

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
How true! It is always funny and insightful on here and sometimes even educational. I'm really glad to have found you. And a shout out to Sigh-omi, this is her best content creation after all β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯

View attachment 828823

then change it πŸ™„

Do you need the adress of the office to which yiu have to submit the application to change your insta dp?
Oh if only she had pictures of herself. But obviously the poor woman is never photographed and needs to rely on pictures that she feels don't represent her anymore. If only she spent more time in front of a mirror or camera! Poor thing!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I would like to suggest that we include her infamous "so this is 29" caption in the thread title somehow. I feel like it would be a missed opportunity for thread #29 otherwise πŸ˜…

Reactions: 17
Niomi Smart β€œSo this is 29” taking cringe selfies alone on a Saturday night.

Reactions: 18
#29 years old and unhappily single, a discount Anna with no one to mingle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Where's Bradley when you need him, huh? I mean, really, where is he? Why did he disappear from her life after their weekend away?!

Let's see if he shows up to help with the table...maybe they can go for sushi after...

Screenshot_20211026-120136_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
1635246506624.png

Such a hypocrite!

Her "present" is always happy, hey? But looking back, always miserable? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE DIMBOBS.

1635246656207.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Where's Bradley when you need him, huh? I mean, really, where is he? Why did he disappear from her life after their weekend away?!

Let's see if he shows up to help with the table...maybe they can go for sushi after...

View attachment 829291
She really is the queen of subtle hints, isn't she? And she's putting on her best damsel in distress spiel. Bought a table with a marble, or at least stone, top and didn't realize that is was going to be heavy. Smart in name only seems to be her life motto.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she acts as if she was in a domestically abusive relationship now ("so toxic", had no idea everything was wrong, needs higher standards) is insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The way she acts as if she was in a domestically abusive relationship now ("so toxic", had no idea everything was wrong, needs higher standards) is insane.
I mean she was, except the abusive part came from her. So close and yet so far

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Niomi smart #29 it is, creating cringe selfies, envy married couples and friends

Niomi smart #29 it is, her happiness is a mess, has no one to impress ....give me next a mercedes !

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.