Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna is a natural beauty, that must have killed Niomi when she found out that Joe was seeing her.
Niomi could be a natural beauty by the same standards. She has harmonious features, healthy skin, slim body, full hair. But she's not using that to her advantage at the moment. And I think some effort (and some lip filler, lol) has gone into the creation of the wild and attractive adult Anna Hernaman. She doesn't seem to have been as loud and boisterous as a child, as she comes across now. Some of her gregariousness may be a cover for insecurity and shyness. But she seems to have grown into her personality, and it must be authentic enough for her to maintain close friendships throughout the years, something that Niomi hasn't achieved. But I agree, most women would be devastated to be replaced by someone like her.

kZnnhcu.jpg
QtFcRLh.jpg
VX7RbF7.jpg
c9AIOyF.jpg
0yzNlsx.jpg
WA8Lq5x.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Did Niomi ever specifically say what kind of issues she and Joe had in their relationships?
I don't really understand how she said she had no idea he wanted to break off the engagement, but also said she knew about the issues they had and was still willing to go through marriage? Knowing you have issues, she must have known SOMETHING, right? I can't image you can have no idea your partner is completely checked out?
But did she ever specifically say what kind of issues? We have seen a lot of them, but did she ever tell? I think as long as she doesn't accept her role in their issues, she can never heal and continue life.

The way she spoke about her friend unhappily married is sad, too. She clearly doesn't understand, either, that a relationship and marriage is not always happy. You can be unhappily married for a while, but also be happily married in the same marriage at a different stage. I know many married couples who are from time to time unhappy with each other, but that doesn't automatically mean you dump the other. I think she doesn't understand that some people are able to work on their issues and find improvement, whereas she herself........

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wtf Anna's had more work done than I realized! In some of those pictures, she looks nothing like her selfies on Instagram. I really need to stop trusting everything I see on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Niomi could be a natural beauty by the same standards. She has harmonious features, healthy skin, slim body, full hair. But she's not using that to her advantage at the moment. And I think some effort (and some lip filler, lol) has gone into the creation of the wild and attractive adult Anna Hernaman. She doesn't seem to have been as loud and boisterous as a child, as she comes across now. Some of her gregariousness may be a cover for insecurity and shyness. But she seems to have grown into her personality, and it must be authentic enough for her to maintain close friendships throughout the years, something that Niomi hasn't achieved. But I agree, most women would be devastated to be replaced by someone like her.

kZnnhcu.jpg
QtFcRLh.jpg
VX7RbF7.jpg
c9AIOyF.jpg
0yzNlsx.jpg
WA8Lq5x.jpg
It looks as though she has dropped weight -certainly from her face- She is very skinny now. I'd love to know her secret with all that pasta she supposedly eats!

I think I'm on my own here, but I've never considered Anna to be wildly attractive. When I look at her what I mostly see is sun damage and a very dated eyeliner habit. She's a pretty girl but I don't think she's in a whole other league to Niomi. Also, from what I've seen on her IG her personality is very annoying, OTT and try hard. She's playing the 'cool girl,' for sure, but I'm not so sure she was 'cool' with Joey refusing to go public with their relationship.

Since we love to speculate, I do wonder who Joey's next serious girlfriend will be. I'm picturing someone classy and demure, from a similar background to his, who he will end up marrying. He'll marry the real version of the woman Nims was pretending to be.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

She
Wtf Anna's had more work done than I realized! In some of those pictures, she looks nothing like her selfies on Instagram. I really need to stop trusting everything I see on social media.
To me it is not so surprising at all tbh. The difference could be in that baby face roundness one usually loses by the time they reach their mid to late 20s and then facial features are much more prominent. Plus it looks like Anna was in overall a bit chubby years back. I mean look at Niomi in her early 20s.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Did Niomi ever specifically say what kind of issues she and Joe had in their relationships?
She spoke about the end of their relationship a bit on one of the podcasts she did (mainly just to say she was completely blindsided by the fact he ended things) but I don't think she ever specified the issues they had or went into any details at all. She did say she completely idealised the relationship and turned a blind eye to any issues they might have had - she just pretended everything was perfect (pahhhfect!) and would have continued to do so if Joey hadn't ended things.

She has spoken about the relationship being 'toxic' and has hinted at lying and cheating - but who knows if that's true or if she's just bitter.

Reactions: 9
She also said that, in hindsight, Joeeeeeey's proposal wasn't that romantic. All the times he orgnised daily gifts and flowers for her when he was away clearly counted for nothing with Dimbobs!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Where's Bradley when you need him, huh? I mean, really, where is he? Why did he disappear from her life after their weekend away?!

Let's see if he shows up to help with the table...maybe they can go for sushi after...

View attachment 829291
I can't see her new Sky TV in any of these Instagram shots from today....

PS. Where on earth will she fit a dining table?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How true! It is always funny and insightful on here and sometimes even educational. I'm really glad to have found you. And a shout out to Sigh-omi, this is her best content creation after all ♥♥♥♥

Oh if only she had pictures of herself. But obviously the poor woman is never photographed and needs to rely on pictures that she feels don't represent her anymore. If only she spent more time in front of a mirror or camera! Poor thing!
so many influencers i want to take their mirrors away cos of constant body checking and just terrible self image. ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She also said that, in hindsight, Joeeeeeey's proposal wasn't that romantic. All the times he orgnised daily gifts and flowers for her when he was away clearly ciunted for nothing with Dimbobs!!
She definitely wanted a big tacky event where everyone would be looking at them, and a huge tacky diamond that would weigh down her tiny skinny wrist. She's so showy and nouveau riche.

Reactions: 17
She definitely wanted a big tacky event where everyone would be looking at them, and a huge tacky diamond that would weigh down her tiny skinny wrist. She's so showy and nouveau riche.
Exactly :D There were not thousands of roses like in Kourtney`s/Travis`s case therefore it doesnt count!

ETA: I wouldnt choose that type of ring Joe gave her for myself, but I liked that is was not just a generic diamond ring and he put thought into choosing one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Niomi Smart, „so this is #29“: cringe selfies, constant vacations and lonely bottles of wine.

Reactions: 10
She spoke about the end of their relationship a bit on one of the podcasts she did (mainly just to say she was completely blindsided by the fact he ended things) but I don't think she ever specified the issues they had or went into any details at all. She did say she completely idealised the relationship and turned a blind eye to any issues they might have had - she just pretended everything was perfect (pahhhfect!) and would have continued to do so if Joey hadn't ended things.

She has spoken about the relationship being 'toxic' and has hinted at lying and cheating - but who knows if that's true or if she's just bitter.
Thanks! Joey, to me, doesn't seem the cheating type. I think she thinks he lied to her all the time because she must have realized what they had wasn't what she thought they had.

On the proposal not being too romantic, does it really have to be? The whole thing with the daily gifts was so sweet, I would love to receive something so incredibly thoughtful and romantic! It's a shame he wasted it on someone who clearly didn't appreciate it. In my opinion, that's a really grand gesture and so sweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I keep ready 'So this is 29' to the tune of 'So this is Christmas' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thanks! Joey, to me, doesn't seem the cheating type. I think she thinks he lied to her all the time because she must have realized what they had wasn't what she thought they had.

On the proposal not being too romantic, does it really have to be? The whole thing with the daily gifts was so sweet, I would love to receive something so incredibly thoughtful and romantic! It's a shame he wasted it on someone who clearly didn't appreciate it. In my opinion, that's a really grand gesture and so sweet.
Don’t forget she probably believes that him eating bread is cheating, so …
And maybe he lied to her, too! He cheated on her with a croissant and tried to hide it from her. When she found incriminating crumbs on his collar she thought to herself “Joey, oh Joey, how could you do that to me! A *gasps* croissant crumb on your collar!” She decided to turn a blind eye to this misstep of the perfect man, but would go on to find another crumb on his collar weeks later, this time suspiciously looking like a cake crumb …

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.