Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just realized there was no Forky content (any story, nothing) since they were in Cornwall. Before that trip they were going out together pretty often. So maybe they realized they are awkward together
I think it's a funny coincidence that Forky launched his personal training app right after that heavily publicized weekend together... Almost as if he was using Niomi for attention to get eyes on his account... He was first in line to help her pack and move boxes like a month ago and since the trip we've seen her on stories complaining about not being able to build and lift furniture on her own, meanwhile Forky is MIA. Funny how that worked out...

ETA: I see she made her photographer friend and her boyfriend do the dining table for her. I think she used them to help with her side tables as well. This girl cannot do a single thing on her own. The placement of the table also seems to make no sense- right up against the wall and the kitchen drawers? I liked the aesthetic of the apartment when she first showed it but I'm increasingly seeing how it's basically a shoebox.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Curious where she's going to put that dining table. Is there even room downstairs??

Reactions: 10
I just realized there was no Forky content (any story, nothing) since they were in Cornwall. Before that trip they were going out together pretty often. So maybe they realized they are awkward together
Honestly, I think that weekend away might have been for Joey's benefit. Hear me out! That weekend away was about a week after the wedding should have taken place. I bet Nims would love if the message got passed along to Joe that she was on a weekend away with her new man. I would not be surprised if the 'bags in the bedroom' etc. was all for Joey's benefit. Forky was in on it, of course! The weekend away also benefited Forky; it was essentially an #ad for his #gifted car and his follower count increased too.

I feel bad for her , when you google her name Niomi's threads and Joe are the top results. I'm sure she'd rather not be associated with NimBobs
I betcha Anna loves it. She probably reads here and has a good laugh!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m finally back, once again, after disappearing lol. Uni has been killing me. View attachment 829877
What the hell is this?! Is this supposed to be funny? And that caption is making me cringe so hard
Like eating popcorn is a bad thing. What a twit . Besides, she is not eating it, but rubbing against her teeth. What a sad person...

Ps : welcome back ! 🤗🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What kind of weird skin smoothing filter is she using on her legs? The propped up leg looks like a hotdog
A very thin hot dog :[

Is this what a mental breakdown looks like for Niomi? Her latest stories and posts have been cringier and stupider than usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Call me crazy but I think Niomi was out of order for blurring the line between friendship, employee, and unpaid labor on her photographer and bf

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Call me crazy but I think Niomi was out of order for blurring the line between friendship, employee, and unpaid labor on her photographer and bf
She's taking a page off the Zoella book on how to handle paid friendships.

Reactions: 12
I think that is exactly what is the problem with most of the influencers. Many of their relationships have a work component. Which in itself happens to many of us, but not to that extent.
In some cases it seems that there isn't a relationship that doesn't become monetised in some way or the other. I don't think Niomi is the worst offender in that sense but many do a better job at keeping it separate. Even her relationship with Joe, the one with Charlotte and even her family to an extent becomes part of her work life.

Reactions: 11
I really wish she would stop with her health guru mumbo jumbo, I also find it hilarious that she has to eat her breakfast literally next to her front door. So cozy!

1635274377006.png

a ROUND ugly table for a small square space, she's an idiot

1635274537779.png

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She's used 'paaahhhfect' twice in her stories today. And 'paaahhfectly' once. She's still - even if subconsciously - trying to portray the perfect, most enviable life.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I don't get her choices regarding furniture at all. Why the round table in restricted square space? (That table costs almost 600£ and is now reduced to 500£ and that doesn't include the 60£ delivery charge). I shudder to think what the chairs will be. In her latest post, why is she sitting on the floor on what seems to be a jute rug instead of the couch? That rug is scratchy af and she's bare legged. Is her couch even more uncomfortable?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.