Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t find who I was going to quote about this but I was going to say, her holidays and how she relaxes full time anyway is the same as what she’s like with food. Someone said ages ago that most people let loose a bit when eating out because it’s not something we do 3 times a day. But because she eats out at least once a day, she has to maintain her strict diet or she would gain weight. She’s on holiday so often that I guess she has to exercise at 7am to feed into her control issues, can’t eat anything nice, can’t really ‘relax’ because she’s always relaxing. I really think if you lived like her then nice things like holidays and meals out aren’t ‘nice’ anymore, I really don’t see what joy she has in her life at all tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The photo was taken by the guy who does all the advertising and promo photos for the wellness cult. So this was a paid for trip and a post with a photo taken by an employee of the “spa”. But I don’t see “ad” written anywhere on the IG post.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The subtext:
One of the most important qualities to develop in life is to have a selfish nature, at some point you just have to clench your arse, show as much naked flesh as possible, nurture frazzled hair, practise an inane giggle, eye duck the camera and reflective surface at every opportunity. Then say I am going to prostitute my name in every marketing direction possible and no decent, educated, empathetic socially aware person is going to stop me. Great downfalls always have a beginning........................and a MISOrable end!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And she plays “Im still Standing” after a short dip in the hot tub as if she has overcome so many huge obstacles and triumphed. No, Niomi, you were dumped over 18 months ago now, endured COVID in various luxury surroundings with no financial concerns, bought an expensive house, and have now continued your frivolous life of meaningless consumption. Elton should sue.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I want to start counting dimbob’s carbon impact. What class do people think she’s flying?

70C5736E-EF42-47AD-836B-88FCA57B2098.jpeg

Can’t believe she said that during her solo travel “there’s no pressure to look or act a certain way. No one to impress. It’s just you being unapologetically you” when she’s been posting non-stop selfies and Instagram stories of herself with a stick up her butt, like ??????
What is she even talking about? Who told her travelling with partners/family/friends was a pretentious affair where one cannot be themselves !?

Kind of sad to think that all this while when she was travelling with others she thought she had pressure to act certain way! What is normal about that? Why does she think that is the normal and travelling alone is only when you can be yourself and there is no pressure ?

She acted long for theYouTube and camera , she lost the ability to differentiate with YouTube and life, and turned into an actor ! That’s her fault! Just makes so much sense why a normal , educated , humble ( well at least that’s what I felt ) person like Joe left her ! He may be wanted to give her a chance and the act she put up aka lack of genuineness stopped him from going forward especially after a lockdown !

also what is this post about solo travel? A solo sponsored trip where a vallet picked you up from airport, dropping in an all inclusive resort - that is not solo travel !

Well if that’s the case , a toddler in day care can say that I went for a one day trip alone to a day care , my parents only dropped me off and picked me up when I was done !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I can't believe she sits in her garage and films this crap and calls it a "career"

1634516762576.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
946DDAA9-D9AC-4408-889D-7B557C1E15C4.jpeg

this person who commented has 0 followers and 5 posts ! What are the chances this comment is completely trolling her? I think 9.99/10 chances 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
House of mirrors?

1634517827583.png

THen she posted the video of her ass in a thong going into the pool again twIce pretending like people asked about her bikini, yeah nobody asked.

• Haha
Dreaded hair wash day? Are we supposed to dread washing our hair??? I did not get that memo. I dread seeing Niomi in another stupid bikini, but hair washing is just a normal chore, no?
She is dreading hair wash , lazy to put her Invisalign .. wonder if she brush her teeth daily 🤔or May be waiting a sponsored product to actually brush her teeth !

Reactions: 17
She's such a piece of crap, she wants to make hair washing look like a dreadful chore until you buy the product she's being paid to promote. Then it's suddenly not only not dreadful anymore, you save the planet and you get the Bond girl role yay.

Last time I washed my hair was yesterday morning, and I used a shampoo bar, she's a bit late to the game making it look like a new thing she supposingly uses.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dreaded hair wash day? Are we supposed to dread washing our hair??? I did not get that memo. I dread seeing Niomi in another stupid bikini, but hair washing is just a normal chore, no?
To be honest Noimoi, I'm dreading whatever you do next because it's getting dumber and dumber.
Dreading hair wash....how awful to have hot water and a product that wash hair.
Begging for gifted hairdresser appointments lazy greedy ass??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does instant miso really have the health benefits like probiotic? I thought you needed to use the proper unpasteurised miso paste?

I think I've bought this brand before and it's a powder. Not that I want to be the health police but seems like misinformation.

Screenshot_20211018-084623_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.