Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe probably wanted a rest on holidays, the way most people do when they're on a break from work. Tbh I'd hate going away with someone who was always in the gym at 7am when I wanted to sleep and then consume the entire breakfast buffet.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Exactly . Bish goes alone to a fully organized and paid retreat and suddenly is an expert in solo traveling. Please...like her taking ONE book and taking a picture in a library is making her a bookworm🙄
She is an expert at nothing except whining.
Cut the crap will you? Perhaps you finally understood what means to fully pack and unpacked on your own without forcing your partner. What clown.

Which means she is FAKE all the damn time.
yeah she is acting as if she is backpacking around Asia by herself, a comped stay at a spa is hardly "solo travel". The more she goes on about being happy alone the less I believe her

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It's looks like the kind of photo you'd get from the first person kicked off top model with Tyra telling them they just haven't got it in them to model.

Does she really think it's long winded? It's just so basic. I guess some people that have always been in a relationship and struggle to be alone who it might find it mildly interesting. You go girl book a package holiday to somewhere in Europe 🙄
View attachment 813834
"Lifelong friends". I have to laugh. The only person who made an appearance in any pics or stories was the asylum personell in the background at breakfast. In every other picture, it was just her and her phone on a trypod plus the book accessory for astethics. No mention of anyone else ever, no mention of having plans with anyone in the evenings or during the days, no one tagged or followed. And these wellness retreats must be full of rich socialites who love posing for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Joe probably wanted a rest on holidays, the way most people do when they're on a break from work. Tbh I'd hate going away with someone who was always in the gym at 7am when I wanted to sleep and then consume the entire breakfast buffet.
I think the problem is that her whole life is effectively a holiday, most people want to switch off and relaax on holiday as they aren't able to do it in their daily lives, but for her she can relax whenever, whether on an official holiday or not

Reactions: 26
View attachment 813826Is this edited it looks a bit unnatural?

also who took this pic😂
This was so uncomfortable for me to look at. She looks ill and contorted and I genuinely feel sad that she believes this is how she should look.

Also the ice bath video was HILARIOUS. Who uses an ice bath that way?? Mincing in and out for a little 1-second dip. My first reaction was that she looked frigid, but not in the cold way.

Reactions: 16
So, finally got out ON MY OWN with a friend. She took me to a place nearby. A collection of barns containing art work etc by all different people.

What do you think this reminded me of?? 😅😅😅😅😁
Oh you're such a bookworm!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is incredibly rude. The day before she posted that she had written a LONG post re solo travel and would upload today. She's a LIAR and defensive with it.
She is acting as if she travelled across half the planet and wrote a guide on solo travelling :D

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She posted a new AD on some hair product. Yeah, there surely was not a hairdresser who took care of her "final look" :D :D

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She is incredibly rude. The day before she posted that she had written a LONG post re solo travel and would upload today. She's a LIAR and defensive with it.
Um, excuse me, it sounds like you must have missed the part where she calls this a very longwinded answer 🤣

B75E8EAA-8415-4613-AEF1-644257DA778A.jpeg

I mean if she said it, it must be so!

Her story sounds like she’s trying to politely beg off from this trip. “I feel SO relaxed. SO rejuvenated. Ready to go back to London.” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
SHe made lifelong friends in 1 week??hahahhaha
She is a bookworm by staring at book wall paper and expert of solo travel after ONE gifted retreat sooo...seriously her brain moved out long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She posted a new AD on some hair product. Yeah, there surely was not a hairdresser who took care of her "final look" :D :D
Why… is she filming upstairs? We all know there’s no tap for her kettle or shower for her hair up there. Is she too stingy to invest in professional lighting equipment for her job? It’s literally $65.

Reactions: 9
And a vegan brand that claims to care about sustainability should not be paying Niomi Smart to advertise its products.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That photo is thinspo material and she knows it.

Also glad to hear she made lifelong friends with the orderlies at the cult. The joys of solo travel! True friendship really is about the basics; colonic irrigation and ice baths! xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Niomi's whole personality has become "trying hard to become a pro-ana influencer." That pool photo is downright disgusting. Whether it was photoshop or working angles, the intent is clearly: look as thin as humanly possible.

If she had any real friends, someone would talk to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Niomi's whole personality has become "trying hard to become a pro-ana influencer." That pool photo is downright disgusting. Whether it was photoshop or working angles, the intent is clearly: look as thin as humanly possible.

If she had any real friends, someone would talk to her.
I bet not even her friends can relate to her anymore a thats probably reason why they are slowly growing apart. Most of them have regular job I suppose. Imagine meeting her over coffee and complaining about overtimes at job and then she showes you that VERY LONG instagram caption and tells you how exhausting it was for her to write it

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.