Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she wrote that post, or perhaps it has been edited significantly by someone else. It doesn't have her cadence. The vocabulary is also more varied than her average stuff.

Reactions: 11
I don't think she wrote that post, or perhaps it has been edited significantly by someone else. It doesn't have her cadence. The vocabulary is also more varied than her average stuff.
I think you might be right - there isn't a single 'pahhfect', 'gorgeous', or 'absolutely' in that caption. Leave it to Niomi the bookworm to hire a ghostwriter for a basic Instagram caption where she regurgitates the same basic ideas she always talks about.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She says she is a social butterfly?? Is she really? I guess she wants to be Charlotte, she has no friends except of her photographer and Charlotte.
That’s what I thought. I fail to see how she’s a social butterfly, she hardly seems to have friends. All her outings seem to be PR/ADs. She’s been paid to visit these places or to hang out with other influencers. That’s hardly being a social butterfly.

She wants her followers to think she is super sociable because it’s part of the whole aspirational thing her brand is built on. She has to dupe her followers into thinking she has the perfect life, or they wouldn’t follow her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is delusional, she doesn't want to address her problem with striving to perfectionism. The problem started during her youth where she must felt like she missed a father figure. Now she wants that perfect family life with a pretty/smart/aristocrat husband, house in the Cotswolds, a couple of kids, good body etc etc. Thats where she needs help. Not another skincare brand or instagram pics to proof she is something she is not. Niomi you never read books and you have no friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can’t believe she said that during her solo travel “there’s no pressure to look or act a certain way. No one to impress. It’s just you being unapologetically you” when she’s been posting non-stop selfies and Instagram stories of herself with a stick up her butt, like ??????
Wow I actually find this incredibly sad because what she’s really saying here is she has not a single person in her life that she feels truly comfortable around. Not one person where she doesn’t feel like she has to ‘perform.’ As an introvert I totally get wanting time away from that - but I don’t feel I have to perform at all around my siblings or my partner, for example.
Also this social butterfly thing - someone please tell me if I’m going mad but didn’t she say years ago that she’s an introvert? She has so little sense of who she is I find it unsettling tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Her torso looks unnatural either through editing or extreme contorting, either way it looks painful not attractive.

When I think of someone being independent and in touch with themselves solo travelling I don’t really think of all expenses paid gifted wellness packages in posh hotels but whatever makes her feel good I guess.

Reactions: 16
Wow I actually find this incredibly sad because what she’s really saying here is she has not a single person in her life that she feels truly comfortable around. Not one person where she doesn’t feel like she has to ‘perform.’ As an introvert I totally get wanting time away from that - but I don’t feel I have to perform at all around my siblings or my partner, for example.
Also this social butterfly thing - someone please tell me if I’m going mad but didn’t she say years ago that she’s an introvert? She has so little sense of who she is I find it unsettling tbh.
She did indeed, just over a year ago - 4:08 in this video, which has not aged well!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Did you see Bradley partying with other girls? He is so not into her, never saw or heard anything of him anymore after he launched his app and used Niomi for her followers (she used him too).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Surprise, most people don’t have the time or money to spend on a wellness spa, so by necessity, it was a solo trip. The thought that she could have forked over the money so a friend or family member could go with her didn’t even cross her cheap, selfish mind.

She never ventures anywhere where this is a concern, but the way she practically openly advertises that she’s a single woman traveling alone, all in the hopes of finding a man on vacation, is so unsafe.

Reactions: 12
She's meant to be an Ambassador for Women for Women International. She hasn't even mentioned them since International Women's Day last year. The only woman she cares about is herself. With her platform she could really help make a difference, but no. She's too selfish to see past the end of her own nose.

Reactions: 21
She's meant to be an Ambassador for Women for Women International. She hasn't even mentioned them since International Women's Day last year. The only woman she cares about is herself. With her platform she could really help make a difference, but no. She's too selfish to see past the end of her own nose.
She mentioned them for the Afghan evacuation but that's it.

Reactions: 9
She says she is a social butterfly?? Is she really? I guess she wants to be Charlotte, she has no friends except of her photographer and Charlotte.
She pays the photographer and there is mounting evidence that she maybe doesn't even have Charlotte anymore! Still, for as long as he can gain followers from her, she'll always have Forky!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The self-justifications for selfishness are not to address what we said about her traveling. It’s probably to address things Joe said or hinted at.

She needs serious therapy, but I doubt she’d even understand the big words the therapist would use.

• Haha
I wonder what her holidays with Joe were like since she has said that she doesn't want to 'drag someone around' places...like that's sad.

Reactions: 11
I wonder what her holidays with Joe were like since she has said that she doesn't want to 'drag someone around' places...like that's sad.
Exactly. I mean, this is why it's so important that she stops projecting this fake vision of herself. I'm not surprised if she felt like she was dragging Joe around - he doesn't want to be on social media much, and he's not vegan. Niomi's holidays literally consist of taking selfies and content, and only finding vegan places to eat. Of course someone who isn't an influencer or plant based doesn't want to do that all the time.
That being said she also doesn't seem to be able to compromise. When I go on holiday with my partner there's stuff he likes doing that I don't, and vice versa. But we do those things anyway, because that's relationships. He had to go on her working holidays and trips but when did she ever make an effort for him? She couldn't even show an interest in his career at a very basic level.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'd imagine she's never heard no her whole life and no one has ever broken up with her. She must be Still in shock about Joe!!

So, finally got out ON MY OWN with a friend. She took me to a place nearby. A collection of barns containing art work etc by all different people.

What do you think this reminded me of?? 😅😅😅😅😁

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.