Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a piece of crap, she wants to make hair washing look like a dreadful chore until you buy the product she's being paid to promote. Then it's suddenly not only not dreadful anymore, you save the planet and you get the Bond girl role yay.

Last time I washed my hair was yesterday morning, and I used a shampoo bar, she's a bit late to the game making it look like a new thing she supposingly uses.
Been using shampoo bars for 20 yrs. Yawn 🙄

Reactions: 9
I just have to hate on that sidetable, it's ugly af, not unexpected from her of course.
As my dad used to say, 'all your taste is in your mouth' 😅😅

Paraphrase
One lacks appreciation and discernment of what is refined, beautiful, or excellent 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
House of mirrors?

View attachment 815341

THen she posted the video of her ass in a thong going into the pool again twIce pretending like people asked about her bikini, yeah nobody asked.
How did her hair go from being her best feature to this ugly mess? The color at the top always catches my eye because it's so badly done, the colorist must have been badly hungover.

Reactions: 16
Does instant miso really have the health benefits like probiotic? I thought you needed to use the proper unpasteurised miso paste?

I think I've bought this brand before and it's a powder. Not that I want to be the health police but seems like misinformation.

View attachment 815535
Based on my calculations from info here - https://sanchi.co.uk/product/instant-miso-soup-gluten-free/

That works out as 24kcal for an 8g sachet..... hardly any nutritional value whatsoever and nearly 2 grams of salt!

Genmai Miso (made from aged and fermented Soya Beans, Brown Rice, Sea Salt, Koji (aspergillus oryzae)), Sweet Potato Dextrin, Dried Leeks, Sea Vegetables (Wakame and Kombu Powder).

Her 'influencing' is seriously dangerous for some of her followers. :(

• Wow
  • Sad
She can't seriously be so thick to think soup in a packet is going to be some magical probiotic packed health food? Like it's a pretty good general rule of thumb that if something is in a packet/sachet like that it's not great (thinking here stuff like cup a soup, supernoodles, etc) I would always assume that soup in a sachet is not 'healthy' and full of salt. It might not be 'bad' (labelling food like that is not something that interests me but I imagine interests Niomi) but I wouldn't think oh yeah, this sachet soup, super mega health food?

Reactions: 25
She can't seriously be so thick to think soup in a packet is going to be some magical probiotic packed health food? Like it's a pretty good general rule of thumb that if something is in a packet/sachet like that it's not great (thinking here stuff like cup a soup, supernoodles, etc) I would always assume that soup in a sachet is not 'healthy' and full of salt. It might not be 'bad' (labelling food like that is not something that interests me but I imagine interests Niomi) but I wouldn't think oh yeah, this sachet soup, super mega health food?
I don't think it's all stupidity.

There's never going to be a marketing budget for a good quality traditionally brewed raw actually healthy miso so she'd never show that. Instead shows a pack shot of the kind of processed easy product an influencer might push to drum up business and demo her value.

There's so many of those vegan probiotic up she might get one of those sliding into her DMs offering a few grand to push them.

It's all so calculated with influencers. Or maybe I'm old and cynical 😆

Reactions: 10
I am not endorsing miso btw, even though it’s common for some people in Japan to have it daily. I didn’t feel healthy at all.

Reactions: 4
Based on my calculations from info here - https://sanchi.co.uk/product/instant-miso-soup-gluten-free/

That works out as 24kcal for an 8g sachet..... hardly any nutritional value whatsoever and nearly 2 grams of salt!

Genmai Miso (made from aged and fermented Soya Beans, Brown Rice, Sea Salt, Koji (aspergillus oryzae)), Sweet Potato Dextrin, Dried Leeks, Sea Vegetables (Wakame and Kombu Powder).

Her 'influencing' is seriously dangerous for some of her followers. :(
She just loves packaged foods. All those protein powders and supplements, frozen acai bowls, delivered meals and food boxes. That miso is like posh Cup-a-Soup. I can't believe she used to make her own granola and flapjacks, I guess it was just a trend she was following, not a conviction?

Reactions: 19
I am not endorsing miso btw, even though it’s common for some people in Japan to have it daily. I didn’t feel healthy at all.
Anything full of salt in packets like that makes me feel gross, idk why you wouldn't just take a different probiotic if that's what you wanted it for? Or is it just another excuse to have something that's practically water and call it a meal? I think we all know the answer.

Anything full of salt in packets like that makes me feel gross, idk why you wouldn't just take a different probiotic if that's what you wanted it for? Or is it just another excuse to have something that's practically water and call it a meal? I think we all know the answer.
There’s no way that’s a meal 😱 that is obscene to push on her followers.
I love reading about probiotics. The salt is part of the miso fermenting process. There’s no way around it. Just find a different probiotic to take. There’s a whole world of them. Also sweet potato dextrin sounds wrong. 🥴

For some reason my brain wouldn’t allow me to process “miso soup FOR breakfast” and understood it as ‘with’ breakfast. Oh wow. Niomi, get your head straightened! 😅

Reactions: 9
The salt in miso seems to be processed differently by the body, or mitigated by other components. There are several articles on this if anyone is interested. This refers to actual miso though, not instant mix.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5313421/
https://environhealthprevmed.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12199-020-00883-4
https://nutritionfacts.org/2020/04/14/what-about-the-sodium-in-miso/

https://scholar.google.de/scholar?q...ure+study&hl=de&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart

I don't vouch for these sources, they are just the first I found.

Even if you just want a hot savory drink in the morning, it's not hard to stir some real miso from you gifted fridge into a cup.

Reactions: 6
You know why she loves packaged food? Cause it tells you the calories on the back; ED thing for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This is the probiotic 🙂
But is it still alive and beneficial in processed instant miso? The same mould is in soy sauce so could Nims next be saying she's having a teaspoon a day for breakfast?

The miso I buy says to add it at the very end of cooking when it's already cooling down so the benenficial nutrients aren't all wiped out.

Reactions: 10
But is it still alive and beneficial in processed instant miso? The same mould is in soy sauce so could Nims next be saying she's having a teaspoon a day for breakfast?

The miso I buy says to add it at the very end of cooking when it's already cooling down so the benenficial nutrients aren't all wiped out.
That’s a good question. I don’t see why not - it looks like dehydrated astronaut food. I checked my soy sauce and it doesn’t have koji. Which brand do you use?

Cooking normally kills off bacteria. So yeah, you know what, that is a bit strange. Maybe it says on the package somewhere the correct temperature to heat the water.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.