Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this might be weird but it drives me insane and like makes me mad, when she’s like ‘my hair is so wild’ and there’s like two hairs out of place or it’s slightly windy in london and she’s walking along posting stories or whatever and she’s like ‘omg it’s so windy, my hair is crazy today’ and it’s like normal? like she’s probably just joking or she thinks that the most basic thing is wild or crazy or that a hair out of place is bad? but i can’t stand it lol it’s serious pet peeve of mine 😂🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 37
Niomi has no joy in life. No amount of free flights, free clothes, free fridges and mops can make her happy. She doesn't know happiness and can't be bothered to seek out what 'happy' is to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She has become so pathetic with the eye-bleeping herself and all the shameless wasteful consumerism (the cars, the bleeping fridge). I'd like to think that she hates herself a little bit for it, it would only be right after the sheer amount of EDs she has contributed to, and all the preaching about veganism.
Also, why is there a lemon in that clear-looking miso soup?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She keeps regurgitating the same old pointless thing, like I genuinely don't think it matters whether or not she is selfish because nobody in her circle cares that much about what she does lol, she acts like some hard done by woman who has finally reclaimed her freedom like duck off

Reactions: 26
She has become so pathetic with the eye-bleeping herself and all the shameless wasteful consumerism (the cars, the bleeping fridge). I'd like to think that she hates herself a little bit for it, it would only be right after the sheer amount of EDs she has contributed to, and all the preaching about veganism.
Also, why is there a lemon in that clear-looking miso soup?
The saddest miso soup I've ever seen. No tofu, just a sad slice of lemon.

Reactions: 15
She keeps regurgitating the same old pointless thing, like I genuinely don't think it matters whether or not she is selfish because nobody in her circle cares that much about what she does lol, she acts like some hard done by woman who has finally reclaimed her freedom like duck off
I'm guessing she means either here or comments she gets about flying so much being selfish, but I mean...she's really stretching that. Like I agree that being 'selfish' is not always a bad thing but there's still limits to that principle. If you hold yourself out as being a person who cares about the environment and the planet, it just doesn't make sense for her to be all 'oh well it's fine for me to fly because I'm being ~ good selfish ~' I mean, she's the one who set out sustainability as being a benchmark for herself? We didn't impose it on her. And when we were saying during the lockdown she's being selfish, I don't think the kind of selfish that literally puts other people's lives at risk is a 'good selfish' either. So yeah, when people say 'put yourself first' Niomi they really don't mean that the way you've taken it. At all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
this might be weird but it drives me insane and like makes me mad, when she’s like ‘my hair is so wild’ and there’s like two hairs out of place or it’s slightly windy in london and she’s walking along posting stories or whatever and she’s like ‘omg it’s so windy, my hair is crazy today’ and it’s like normal? like she’s probably just joking or she thinks that the most basic thing is wild or crazy or that a hair out of place is bad? but i can’t stand it lol it’s serious pet peeve of mine 😂🤷‍♀️
When I saw that story I thought the same! Wtf is so wild about a couple strands of hair sticking out of a messy bun?? She’s so high strung and always feels the need to point out when something is less than perfect, making her sudden carefree persona and ‘hot girl summer’ that much more cringeworthy. Talk about a try-hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
When I saw that story I thought the same! Wtf is so wild about a couple strands of hair sticking out of a messy bun?? She’s so high strung and always feels the need to point out when something is less than perfect, making her sudden carefree persona and ‘hot girl summer’ that much more cringeworthy. Talk about a try-hard.
"I have so much stuff. Are you not happy with me Bradley?"
Assiomi, September 2021.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly the type of thing a selfish person would post! Yuck

View attachment 813160
“Something I’ve been thinking about recently”?? Recently, really?

she’s been saying this every day for the past year and now posts it again as if she’s reinvented the wheel. Does she actually think she had an original thought there? Is that retreat so mind numbing that she’s suffering from memory loss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Try(hard)-omi

I think she did breakfast with misosoup only to lose the weight that she gained on her vacation with Forky.
This. Bet she was thinking of the spa while eating that scone.

Reactions: 4
Exactly the type of thing a selfish person would post! Yuck

View attachment 813160
FFS WOMAN, you have been thinking about YOU and YOURSELF ONLY for the past year and half!!!
It is just that whining about meee meee mee and self-care that lasts FOREVER, because you deserve it...
Earth to assiomi. Yes your are too much egocentric and yes by extension more and more selfish. People are just simple not having it anymore.
Do yourself a favor and go to therapy instead of going to those lunatic retreats. Cleansing your butthole will not fix your HEAD.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Noooooooooooo 😱😫
A long post coming tomorrow re SOLO TRAVEL!!
Spare us 😭😭😭😭😭😴😴😴😴
The post:
"Me me. Blah blah. Paahfect. Blah blah. Bookworm reading . Blah blah. Shart skin. Blah blah. Happy single. Blah. Blah yoga pose name. Blah blah. Self-care and meee mee mee and #ad # gift #iamnotaninfluencerbutcontentcreator #bradleyreminderofweekendgetaway #ineedaholidayfrommycurrentholiday #whereismyjaugaurmercedesithasbeentoolong #don'tlabelmeiamliquiedbasednow"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Noooooooooooo 😱😫
A long post coming tomorrow re SOLO TRAVEL!!
Spare us 😭😭😭😭😭😴😴😴😴
A self indulgent spiel about how freeing it is to travel solo (to an expenses paid cult retreat that shoves a hose up your ass for no reason and serves a tofu-less miso with a single slice of lemon) and how grown-up and independent she feels because of this - meaning that Niomi is clearly a “strong independent woman” and ARE YOU WATCHING JOEY, I DON’T NEED YOU, IM AN INDEPENDENT WOMEN, I NOW BANG PT SHITFORBRAINS IN A HOLIDAY COTTAGE that she has grown from the experience and is a better person because of it. “Every woman should try travelling solo in their lives” because in Niomi’s mind only sad single women would choose do this and no one could possibly enjoy solo travel because she actually isn't enjoying her trip and is miserable because she hates her own company.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What exactly is it that makes her happy? She doesn't DO anything at all...doesn't even make sense
Travelling and doing anything in a pandemic without spending her money and having no care for anything or anyone else, that’s probably what !

When I saw that story what came to my mind was , she is directing this towards general public including us who is calling out for her reckless travel back to back during a freaking pandemic !
she is implying that her priorities are travelling week being , she isn’t being selfish and it’s not her fault that majority of people haven’t set travel or lavishness as their priority !

she is just talking to herself when she posted that to validates everything she do ( good and bad) is not selfish !

Reactions: 15
Niomi has no joy in life. No amount of free flights, free clothes, free fridges and mops can make her happy.
Are you sure? I'm not sure you could fake this level of sparking joy over given cash and a free fridge with glass!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.