Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Something I’ve been thinking about recently”?? Recently, really?

she’s been saying this every day for the past year and now posts it again as if she’s reinvented the wheel. Does she actually think she had an original thought there? Is that retreat so mind numbing that she’s suffering from memory loss
Goldfish Memor-iomi

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 813826Is this edited it looks a bit unnatural?

also who took this pic😂
I feel physically uncomfortable looking at this photo. Her back is arched to emphasise her butt, her stomach is sucked in to show off her rib cage, and her face is stiff and she looks pained from thinking way too hard about how she’s coming across. How does this photo in any way embody the joy of solo travel?? Can the woman just breathe??

Reactions: 58
Can’t believe she said that during her solo travel “there’s no pressure to look or act a certain way. No one to impress. It’s just you being unapologetically you” when she’s been posting non-stop selfies and Instagram stories of herself with a stick up her butt, like ??????

• Haha
Reactions: 49
A week at a spa that was organised and paid for by someone else where she never left the resort is not solo travel.
Exactly . Bish goes alone to a fully organized and paid retreat and suddenly is an expert in solo traveling. Please...like her taking ONE book and taking a picture in a library is making her a bookworm🙄
She is an expert at nothing except whining.
Cut the crap will you? Perhaps you finally understood what means to fully pack and unpacked on your own without forcing your partner. What clown.

Can’t believe she said that during her solo travel “there’s no pressure to look or act a certain way. No one to impress. It’s just you being unapologetically you” when she’s been posting non-stop selfies and Instagram stories of herself with a stick up her butt, like ??????
Which means she is FAKE all the damn time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's looks like the kind of photo you'd get from the first person kicked off top model with Tyra telling them they just haven't got it in them to model.

Does she really think it's long winded? It's just so basic. I guess some people that have always been in a relationship and struggle to be alone who it might find it mildly interesting. You go girl book a package holiday to somewhere in Europe 🙄
Screenshot_20211017-085635_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The 'odd' weekend away and mentioning three gifted solo trips in that comment alone, so spoilt. I can't imagine her being ok with spending £5k of her own money on that trip!

Reactions: 20
It's looks like the kind of photo you'd get from the first person kicked off top model with Tyra telling them they just haven't got it in them to model.

Does she really think it's long winded? It's just so basic. I guess some people that have always been in a relationship and struggle to be alone who it might find it mildly interesting. You go girl book a package holiday to somewhere in Europe 🙄
View attachment 813834
dont you know she’s a big bookworm, so three tiny paragraphs for her is a giant feat!

She really thinks she wrote something long when it takes literally less than a minute to read and is so simple…that’s how you know she has never read more than a page out of any of those three books she’s been showcasing for years

Reactions: 23
dont you know she’s a big bookworm, so three tiny paragraphs for her is a giant feat!

She really thinks she wrote something long when it takes literally less than a minute to read and is so simple…that’s how you know she has never read more than a page out of any of those three books she’s been showcasing for years
Remember her favourite book is made up of poems that are on average about 20 words!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is just ridiculous and more deranged by each day. I can't even read her posts let alone watching her stories/photos just for laughs because cringe is too strong. She has never been so out of touch in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Yep, and the one slightly longer paragraph was because she was tagging other places that gave her free stays in order to get favour with them and brands in general to show what good value she is as an influencer 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“I’m just SUCH a bookworm” — shows off collection of like 4 cookbooks and a couple of the trendy kitschy gift books you pick up at the till while checking out at the bookstore or Anthropologie. Pahhhfect!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She says she is a social butterfly?? Is she really? I guess she wants to be Charlotte, she has no friends except of her photographer and Charlotte.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.