Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they do the same with chinese medicine and indian ayurveda. so tired of these affluent white people acting as culture vultures and spouting off totally incorrect information and citing countries with rich histories to do it. starve yourselves if you must but leave asia out of it.
Preach 🙌
I seriously hate when white influencers steal practices from other cultures and whitewash them so that they’re palatable for the Western consumer. It’s everything from yoga (which Niomi seems to think originated in a chic Notting Hill studio in the last ten years), to gua sha, acupuncture, cupping & various other components of Traditional Eastern Medicine.

It’s perfectly fine to appreciate aspects of different cultures, of course, but when their heritage/history is ignored, and they’re positioned as something brand spanking new, discovered by affluent white influencers who then become the authority on them... No.

Sorry for the rant. This is just a personal pet peeve of mine!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Just watching the new series of You and a therapist has just said ‘when you use ‘we’ you leave no room for his individual experience or yours. The ‘we’ is codependency masquerading as love’ womp who does that sound like who also ALWAYS used ‘we’ 😐

Reactions: 27
I watch a lot of Smurfs ( with the baby) and when Brainy smurf says "when I say we, and I mean you" it always makes me think of Nimbobs and how she uses the 10 words she knows by heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm just appalled that she is selling that BS to her followers that to feel great and healthy you need to go to an expensive wellness spa, rub your arse with ice, cleanse your butthole and live on liquids. What the effing eff! Just shush noimoi and go "read" a horoscope look at your reflection .
She is so Superficial and dumb giving false medical claims on health and nutrition

Reactions: 20
maybe they're getting so many liquids at the treatments to make the colon therapy thing an easier process 🤣🤣 sorry i just had to

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Niomi reads here… because everything we wrote about her, later she mentions on instagram. For example now the mask wearing, the food portions etc… what do you think?
There’s no way she reads here. She would have changed her behaviour if she did. And the things she is still showing on social media would never even see the light of day (especially the whole Forky fiasco she was posting). Niomi would probably quit social media if she ever read the things we say about her here 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
There’s no way she reads here. She would have changed her behaviour if she did. And the things she is still showing on social media would never even see the light of day (especially the whole Forky fiasco she was posting). Niomi would probably quit social media if she ever read the things we say about her here 😂
Oh she is changing her behavior , just that the change is she is becoming more and more rebel!

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she cares about what other people think. She probably thinks the fact that we have a thread for her is proof that she is better. I would say a million times no, she’s wrong. Just point me in the direction of the nearest rummage sale and I can duplicate her style for $10.

Reactions: 16
Absolutely agree.
This might be TMI, but I have to have colonoscopies done every so often because of an extremely high risk of cancer and more than one scare. The procedure is obviously nothing like a colon cleanse they offer there but it also messes with your gut and you have to 'flush' out beforehand. The gastroenterologist was adamant that I really work on rebuilding my gut flora with proper nutrition because, like you said, interfering with your body's system of eliminating toxins and your digestion can really mess things up. Especially when you do it on a more regular basis. It's not enjoyable at all.
The difference between choosing to do this at a spa or having a colonoscopy done is that one of the two is a medical and necessary procedure that can save your life by detecting cancer before it develops and spreads and the other is just some bs wellness fad. And, like pointed out, one is performed by a healthcare professional and the other isn't.
On another note: Don't be afraid of going to your colon cancer checks if you have a family history of it or it's recommended for you. It's not fun but it's also not as horrible as people think.
Please, please go! It's such a preventable form of cancer!

Doesn't surprise me that they would offer this kind of bullshit thing as a treatment at facilities like Zombie Spa. Maybe they should do a collaboration with My Smart Skin and call it SHArt Skin.
They could offer custom rash creams for after the hydrotherapy, aka what is essentially a douche for your ass. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not TMI at all- very important to share and read stuff like this. I’d rather read about experiences like this than listen to some clueless and vacuous influencer who makes the world more of a worse place than a better one.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
1. That fridge is hells tacky. She got a beer fridge? A mini fridge they have at the hairdresser's? TACKY.
2. I used to know a guy who had an eating disorder, he got constant colon cleanses. Not saying they are related (I don't know much about the topic) but I felt they were linked. The main thing was he was obsessed with clean eating, cardio, colon cleansing.... but he built no muscle and he started to look really weird. Nims is relatively young but she should think about building some muscle mass (and eating enough!) if she wants to live a long healthy life. I don't want to judge on portion sizes but no matter what she eats, I doubt she's hitting the calories she needs or balancing a diet and getting everything a body needs. It doesn't look well-rounded. I am sad that what she posts probably inspires folks to eat the same.
3. SHE DID SEEM CLASSY-ish and I can't believe how much has changed.

Reactions: 14
Yesterday I watched a movie called invasion with Kidman and D. Craig. It's about alien invasion. And how it works is that they tranfer their liquids to the humans and invade their bodies. In one scene they were vomiting in coffee mugs before giving them to people. The coffee with the alien vomit looks like this:
ED1DA4A1-4BB8-4421-AA19-CC1CB2C82753.png

Bon appétit and sorry if you're having lunch 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I don't want to fatshame anyone and I'm not saying she is fat at all but I was surprised about her almost naked body on her instagram. I though she was stickthin but she has some meat on her belly. I think she did breakfast with misosoup only to lose the weight that she gained on her vacation with Forky.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeah this colon flush thing seems like a weight thing to me too. I used to be bulimic and would take laxatives a bunch to make sure I didn’t have colon weight on the scales. I bet if it flushes everything out you’d lose a couple lbs idk.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She signed with a modelling agency? I don't recall this agency in her bio before. She's trying to emulate Marcus and Joe lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't want to fatshame anyone and I'm not saying she is fat at all but I was surprised about her almost naked body on her instagram. I though she was stickthin but she has some meat on her belly. I think she did breakfast with misosoup only to lose the weight that she gained on her vacation with Forky.
Miso soup will add water weight. It’s high in sodium. I didn’t see a belly on her for what it’s worth 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Just looked at her story - so she's 'grateful for masks' when she wants to cover up her bad make up, but she didn't wear one during the peak of the actual pandemic when, you know, it could've saved lives. How has she become SO unlikeable? It's actually baffling.

Reactions: 37
I think Niomi is just generally not very curvy and she is slim, so her belly will be noticeable whenever there is something in it. On a girl with more thigh and/or butt, the waist/belly will always look slimmer in comparison. Niomi's rump is quite straight and boxy and her legs are skinny.

Reactions: 16
Niomi does not have a belly. I don't think she can honestly be regarded as anything other than very slim. However, I'm not surprised that people find she looks different in candid shots etc given that she often posts posed (maybe even edited?) photos where she looks skeletally thin to the point of being unwell. Candid videos/photos show us that this isn't what she actually looks like.

Reactions: 37
What exactly is it that makes her happy? She doesn't DO anything at all...doesn't even make sense

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.