Niomi Smart #26 More sponsored trips away, more opportunities for nimboobs on display.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"If someone had told me this is what I would be wearing on this day"....why is she doing this?

ETA: Whats the point? She mentioned not once that this would have been her wedding day and as a result she is surely receiving hundreds of "supporting" messages all day reminding her of what happened . Is it really helpful?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Even though it's hard to feel bad for her, I truly hope someone from her inner circle nudges her towards therapy. Good, proper therapy, not some astrological bullshit.
I know this day is hard for her, but loved ones (if they really care) should just say it: hey stop being desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
"If someone had told me this is what I would be wearing on this day"....why is she doing this?
all the bullshit girl power replies she gets in her DMs when she acts like this are causing brain rot

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone in her family should tell her to stop posting. This is basically a passive-aggressive public tantrum.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Jesus christ why is she so cringy?! She’s just proved that she’s completely absolutely 100% not over him and would love to get married today

Btw I’m like 20 pages behind but came back here as soon as I saw her post to see what Tattlers have to say 😂 ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

ETA: Whats the point? She mentioned not once that this would have been her wedding day and as a result she is surely receiving hundreds of "supporting" messages all day reminding her of what happened . Is it really helpful?
If someone had told me she will be this pathetic . Is she 16?
Every week now we will have a tantrum? Alone in the car, boxes unpacked, this would not be the day i imagined, what next crying over that others have babies and she alone 🤦‍♀️
What is the purpose ? Everyone should go and leave flowers at her door, come on !
Where are the friends and family? Do you think she was whining to them like that everyday and by now the only option is to whine online to MILIONS of strangers??
Does she wish an article on the Sun to be even more passive aggressive for the world to know. Please someone take the phone from that woman! She is embarrassing herself. If my friend was doing this on private channel I would just slap in the face and tell to pull herself together and of course spend time and plan something to process it correctly additionally take the phone and delete all the online tantrum.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
One year on and she's still angry. I do understand why but she could have just written one thoughtful post and left it at that, as she still would have garnered the sympathy she is clearly seeking. The numerous stories just shows how she has too much time on her hands to ruminate on these things. The fact she shared the "lucky escape" message shows that she's probably doing this in the hope Joe is watching or someone will report back to him. If she wants to get back at him - the best revenge is living well.

• Heart
Am I the only one who thinks it’s tacky that she’s sharing what her actual wedding day would have been? She should just keep these things private. I’m always shocked by how much influencers put online. I get that it’s painful but if I was her I would rather people think I’ve moved on with my life than looking desperate.
I don't know if tacky is the word I would've used, but I completely agree that this is oversharing. It's so bizarre to me that she claims to have all these friends and have this rockhard support system when the things she posts online make it so clear that she's lonely and miserable on her own.

Reactions: 23
God Niomi quit your moaning. She goes on about how hard she has it all the time. Yawn!

During the pandemic she was allowed to stay at the annex in Joe's families house completely free of charge.
After they spilt she went to live with her family so she saved money there and then after that she went to live in her friends flat which no doubt she rented a discounted rate. Both of these times she barely had to do anything except film an odd Youtube video every now and then.
Don't forget all the #gifted smoothie bowls, yoga classes, Bodyism membership, jewellery, exercise clothes, mops, make up, food, coffee. The list goes on.
Yet all the rest of us have worked really hard during the pandemic. Stuck to social distancing rules including not being able to see our friends and family. Paying our bills and for some loosing jobs which has meant financial difficulties. As well as suffering with Covid and loved ones dying. Whilst she swanned round Notting Hill with her coffee like a bored lost sheep and going out for dinner every other night.
This girl does not realise how cushty she has got it. Her ignorance to how hard real people have it is disgusting.
I'm so glad Joe dumped her as she needs a dose of reality but sadly it seems she is still living in her dream world.
I hope her (supposed) fame dries up soon like her shrivelled hair, along with all these other greedy undeserving Youtubers. They really make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s deffo going to be drunk crying about Joe at her homewarming isn’t she 😬
I was just thinking this! Her poor friends are going to have to deal with a very chaotic niomi today, she's definitely going to be swinging between I'm pahhhhhfect, look at me crazily drinking wiiine, to crying her eyes out talking about it all night 😳

I hope they take her phone off of her!

She definitely would have known when she planned the housewarming, wonder if she did it on purpose knowing it would be a crappy day 🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
As someone whose own 4-year relationship came to an end on my birthday, I sort of understand how Niomi must be feeling today– the sense of dread, the want for distraction... But at the end of the day, that's something you keep to yourself, not something you post online to millions of people in a desperate attempt to garner some sense of self-worth from strangers' sympathy.

• Heart

Dude and that’s not even some sort of revelation. If she were wearing a chicken suit today, maybe it’d be funny in a totally non-expected way, but it’s literally just a dress. If someone had told me I’d be wearing underwear on this day next year, *goes to cry.*

• Haha
If someone had told me I'd be living in a garage on this day next year-whahhhhhh 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The revenge will be to share granny panties photoshoot or another "look how I'm wild and fun, look what you miss" Photoshoot...can't wait 😒
Yes, you could have grown old with me Joey! Look at my gray hair, my granny panties, my pensioner's lifestyle and my tacky rings! All this could have been yours.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As someone whose own 4-year relationship came to an end on my birthday, I sort of understand how Niomi must be feeling today– the sense of dread, the want for distraction... But at the end of the day, that's something you keep to yourself, not something you post online to millions of people in a desperate attempt to garner some sense of self-worth from strangers' sympathy.
Awww, that's a horrible day to break up with someone. I'm so sorry that this happened to you! Hope you're doing well now. 💞♥💞

As for Niomi, I completely get that it's hard for her, that's why I felt sympathy in the beginning. And I even understand the need to post something instead of calling a friend or family etc.
BUT, then it got worse post wise and I also remembered that the girl does have a private Instagram. She could have posted there if she felt sad and she would have gotten sympathy and encouragement from friends and family as well without broadcasting it to the world. She could've been her authentic self and maybe shared with vulnerability how it hurts and how she's been dreading this day. It would have been helpful probably and way more classy. image opted for going into her private messages and posting screenshots of stans that she's never going to respond to in her life.

Reactions: 14
Everything happens for a reason, ladies and gents. Sometimes the reason is as simple as starving your fiancé and controlling his entire life ❤😍
C3F07BA2-4994-4A57-83C6-24A6E314494E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Absolutely hate that phrase 'this too shall pass' - Hey Nims, you're basic 🥰 bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.