Niomi Smart #26 More sponsored trips away, more opportunities for nimboobs on display.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always been slim, but is it just me or does she look skeletal in the video on glameramo's Instagram?

She was getting married on a Friday? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Must not be over it. Kind of surprised she’s publishing that so far after the breakup to so many people. That’s the type of stuff I’d keep private but to each their own….?
She was 100% getting married on a Friday morning just so that she could well and truly stretch the wedding into an unbearable 3 day event Friday through to Sunday. For the smug content x

Reactions: 15
These two are 100% hooking up tonight, joeeeeeey be damned 🤣
God I hope it's not going to be some replacement for her not happening wedding night. Cause she will regret that stuff later for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The drunk witch cackle that she thinks is wild and sexy... yeah no.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So...if Bradley is driving to Nims party and planning on drinking (as per his stories) does that mean he's staying over??!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Looking at the food she's serving at her housewarming and again it's only things she'd want to eat. Tofu cubes, tomatoes, hummus, chips? I'm not saying she has to roast a chicken but she could have some other options for people she has invited. I'm sure that all of them don't eat lettuce the way she does. And that random dry loaf of sliced bread, she could have made crostini out of it or something.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think since she was in constant serious relationship all through her teen and adult life she missed to live a wild carefree life and she is now making up for it ( it’s nothing wrong , but could be less cringey though ) 🤪

Reactions: 8
Folks, you better eat good before you attend Nim’s party 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looking at the food she's serving at her housewarming and again it's only things she'd want to eat. Tofu cubes, tomatoes, hummus, chips? I'm not saying she has to roast a chicken but she could have some other options for people she has invited. I'm sure that all of them don't eat lettuce the way she does. And that random dry loaf of sliced bread, she could have made crostini out of it or something.
I hope she extends her wilderness and have/show some sushi and chicken wings ! Come onnn nims , it’s a partttttyyy!

*Bread klaxon*

View attachment 779615

Hope some actual shenanigans ensue...

View attachment 779620
150$ liquor , has to show offff !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would have showed up with this lol, except that I wouldn't want to be invited.

1632523717746.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Damn she's really out on a quest to squash that wedding and show what a hot wild time she's having.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.