Niomi Smart #26 More sponsored trips away, more opportunities for nimboobs on display.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you're sad about the wedding not the man without telling me that you're sad about the wedding and not the man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I do feel bad for her but I don't get why she shared it. She's obviously still hurt, if she wants to mention it i'd actually think opening up about the pain to her audience might be the best way, it's a hard thing! But well over a year after the breakup to bring it up in such a pointed "i don't care i've got a party and a photoshoot" 100% shows she does care and she is hurting! How has she not realised how transparent her "winning the breakup" posts are, they really show she's not over it.

I just think she should own the pain if she still feels it, because all this fake happiness is just cringe. If you didn't care, you wouldn't mention it ! I think she would be better off sharing authentic emotions or keeping it to herself and having a day offline.
Everything about her is so sly and I cannot feel any empathy. 👎
Cringe 🤑

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Cringe 🤑
Yeah, I was quite empathetic with this being difficult and stuff until she posted this. 🤢

The person who messaged "what a lucky escape" knows that she admitted she would have married him either way? That he was the one who pulled the plug, not the other way around? Just checking

Reactions: 16
I really don't think a photoshoot and a house party have much on a wedding. I would have probably stayed quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This whole time she has been acting like she was owed the wedding and everything that happened after was a necessary compensation for it.

Reactions: 17
That was probably directed to Joe. We are just annoying "observators"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly think she'd still take him back now if she could. I understand her addressing the issue back in the day, but i think at this point she'd be best talking to her close family and friends about it.

Reactions: 32
her hair actually looks so lush here! im jealous!
Nimbobs in Filterland!
The secret to her success.

Don't be jealous. It looks like straw most days and that with her naturally having quite beautiful hair. She managed to f*** even that up

• Haha
Have been away from this thread for a while and haven't been keeping up with Nimbobs, who is DJ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ETA: I'm guessing Niomi's post is all for Joe - just to show him how pahhhfectly fine she is!
'You hurt me Joe, look at what you've done and feel bad, I'm totally fine, completely fine, I have things to do and I have friends'
Meanwhile Joe is enjoying peanut butter on bread after waking up at 11am

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
OT: In her moving video I have noticed something. While ago (July - Wimbledon) she wore dress what she claimed on instagram is rented. But in this video I can see that she is putting this dress into a moving box with her other clothes.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
OT: In her moving video I have noticed something. While ago (July - Wimbledon) she wore dress what she claimed on instagram is rented. But in this video I can see that she is putting this dress into a moving box with her other clothes.
Unless she kept saying how much she loved it so they just gifted it to her.

• Sad
Cringe 🤑
Same, like I know this will be a hard day for her but seriously...'lucky escape' from what? He didn't DO anything to her except break up with her and he's entitled to do that. Honestly the way she goes on about it you'd think he had a wife and kids on the side. People are nuts. I wouldn't wish suffering on anyone but she really shows how privileged her life is that a year later she's still banging on about a break up because it's the worst thing that ever happened to her. Even with the pandemic she clearly has gained no perspective at all, how the other half live I suppose!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Same, like I know this will be a hard day for her but seriously...'lucky escape' from what? He didn't DO anything to her except break up with her and he's entitled to do that. Honestly the way she goes on about it you'd think he had a wife and kids on the side. People are nuts. I wouldn't wish suffering on anyone but she really shows how privileged her life is that a year later she's still banging on about a break up because it's the worst thing that ever happened to her. Even with the pandemic she clearly has gained no perspective at all, how the other half live I suppose!

To be honest, based on her post-breakup reactions I thought they had planned to get married last year and it was a last minute withdrawal by Joe without basically any explanation. Now when I have this new information I really think she should be somewhere else on her way to emotional healing by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
To be honest, based on her post-breakup reactions I thought they had planned to get married last year and it was a last minute withdrawal by Joe without basically any explanation. Now when I have this new information I really think she should be somewhere else on her way to emotional healing by now.
Yeah unfortunately she's put all her energy into trying to look like she healed immediately rather than actually, you know, healing. Will probably take her ages now

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She was getting married on a Friday? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Must not be over it. Kind of surprised she’s publishing that so far after the breakup to so many people. That’s the type of stuff I’d keep private but to each their own….?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.