Niomi Smart #26 More sponsored trips away, more opportunities for nimboobs on display.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was getting married on a Friday? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Must not be over it. Kind of surprised she’s publishing that so far after the breakup to so many people. That’s the type of stuff I’d keep private but to each their own….?
I was just about to say who gets married on a Friday? Someone without a job and with friends who also don’t have jobs.

She also pretty much went shopping for dresses right away yet thinks somehow It was more painful because she had gone dress shopping.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jesus, the smile she does on that "when it would have been your wedding day"... full on narcissistic psycho.

I wish she'd get help and get real friends. She's obviously still hurting and the way she carries on instead of letting her heal, just keeps the wound festering. She should have taken today off social media, maybe gone home to be with family, did gentle stuff. But nah, revenge posting and looking like she's about to boil a bunny is much better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t think she is going out with/ dating anyone at the minute, because who would put that on the internet If they were seeing someone.

Reactions: 27
Sorry for being so behind, do we actually know why they broke up? I know he dumped her out of the blue in her eyes but do we know the reason?

She was getting married on a Friday? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Must not be over it. Kind of surprised she’s publishing that so far after the breakup to so many people. That’s the type of stuff I’d keep private but to each their own….?
Maybe the location was only gifted on a Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry for being so behind, do we actually know why they broke up? I know he dumped her out of the blue in her eyes but do we know the reason?
I'm not in the know as well as some, but the general consensus seems to be her body image/ control issues and spilling out over into controlling what he did and ate. Many attribute the lockdown to him realizing how many issues she had with control and reckon he felt smothered. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'd imagine this date has been looming in her mind for a year and she was probably dreading how she'd feel, but the wording of that story was SO smug and insincere. I'd respect it a lot more if she had just said honestly "today was meant to be my wedding day and even though I've worked through a lot of emotions it still makes me feel bad but I'm choosing to focus on the positives and I have a fun photo shoot and housewarming with friends later today. life goes on". That would be far too healthy of an emotional response though. She had to throw in some pettiness. It's clear she misses the wedding and the societal weight of what that would've meant for her rather than Joe himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I have a couple of friends who will get married on Fridays this year and next year. In their cases the reason is that due to Covid so many weddings got postponed that it's really hard to get venues for the weekend during wedding season. So if you're super set on a certain location it might be the only way to have the wedding where you want to have it.
Most of them will have evening weddings where at least guests won't have to take the whole day off and are very open about the reasons why they're having it on a Friday.

I'd imagine this date has been looming in her mind for a year and she was probably dreading how she'd feel, but the wording of that story was SO smug and insincere. I'd respect it a lot more if she had just said honestly "today was meant to be my wedding day and even though I've worked through a lot of emotions it still makes me feel bad but I'm choosing to focus on the positives and I have a fun photo shoot and housewarming with friends later today. life goes on". That would be far too healthy of an emotional response though. She had to throw in some pettiness. It's clear she misses the wedding and the societal weight of what that would've meant for her rather than Joe himself.
See, this is exactly it I think! That she's still so immature when it comes to relationships because it all boils down to being a status symbol for her at the end of the day. With the way she paraded him around and forced him into photos ( I just say forced because in many of them he's in cringe poses that I KNOW were not his idea). I think it kills her that she can't have what she sees other people having/ how she thought her life would be right now.

I know he was the end all be all in her eyes, but honestly it's doubly good that he got loose because if he's just going to be used for a glamorous wedding, kids and whatever else, that would suck and good for him for being self aware enough to end it before making a massive commitment. IMO, true love doesn't seem like it was involved on her end. IDK. Sleepless night musings from me lol, do excuse me if that made no sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m not gonna lie, I’m quite shocked she revealed the wedding date!!

You guys wanna bet that when she actually does get married, it’ll be the biggest revenge wedding the world ever saw? I’m certain she’ll spend ungodly amounts of money still trying to prove something to Joeeeeeey.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

You guys wanna bet that when she actually does get married, it’ll be the biggest revenge wedding the world ever saw? I’m certain she’ll spend ungodly amounts of money still trying to prove something to Joeeeeeey.
Yeah. Instead of a bridal bouquet she'll be clutching a smoothie bowl , mincing down the aisle!! 👰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the reaction is harsh. It seems to me that he proposed because she decided to go to India with him, and it seems they had good reason to break up. But I feel sorry for her, they still planned a wedding together.

Totally. Another thing that surprised me about the wedding date is that it's technically autumn and I distinctly remember her saying "next summer". But I guess it was close enough for Nims.

I think the reaction is harsh. It seems to me that he proposed because she decided to go to India with him, and it seems they had good reason to break up. But I feel sorry for her, they still planned a wedding together.
We don’t know what’s going on with her inwardly but outwardly, she’s grieving a party that would have cemented her social status and not grieving her relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t have shared the date, that’s for sure, she just seems pathetic because of it but she tends to over share all the time, so she probably only wanted some attention but still it’s nobody’s business and she should try to move on…but with this revelation, I kind of think that she jumped into buying a house, so that she can feel that she’s done something or achieved something since the breakup.

Reactions: 19
Yeah. Instead of a bridal bouquet she'll be clutching a smoothie bowl , mincing down the aisle!! 👰
The revenge will be to share granny panties photoshoot or another "look how I'm wild and fun, look what you miss" Photoshoot...can't wait 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope this gives her closure and she moves on now! I get it, if a date was set for wedding and it was coming up ih the future it’s like something is there all the time until it just goes by ! Hopefully now she moves on , and yes get into therapy ! Therapy can be really really helpful like for example the way she posted this today could have been from different abd matured perspective than the smug one if she had some help in healing and growing , I just hope she does find a therapist !

Reactions: 18
If the adage is true that it takes half the length of a relationship to get over a breakup we are in for another whole year of this behaviour folks.... I beg her to seek out a therapist.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I might be wrong, but I think she got together with Joe around September time. The 24th could be a first date anniversary or similar.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.