Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Sorry but Bradley is ugly. No Dreamy Joe that’s for sure. Joe isn’t my type at all but it can’t be denied he’s very conventionally attractive. Bradley looks like a recruitment consultant.
Also never ever heard of these two ‘oldest and best evaaaaa pahfect frahhhhhnds from brighton’ have we? 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
Good evening fellow tattlers.
I bring you good Joe news.
Saw him mid morning (around half eleven am) on a main road near Anna's (those of us who know the area will know it)
wearing gym kit and a rather small black kanken bag (or perhaps he is broad?)
anyway looked gorge and healthy aka like hes allowed to eat as much toast and peanut butter as he bloody well likes.
Thought you would enjoy.
You know you love me xoxo Gossip Joe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
When someone catches Niomi checking Anna's Instagram

Niomi trying to flirt with Bradley

Niomi when her selfie doesn't look as paaahfeect as she imagined

When she finds out that her Tinder date doesn't have a connection to the royals

Flexing yet another freebie to the plebs on Insta

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Whoever said there was a Mr Bean gif for everything wasn't wrong.

When she was trying to show Joe what he was missing by looking "sexy".
giphy (1).gif

When Joe tried to eat food when it wasn't the allocated time to eat.
giphy (1r).gif

Whenever Dimbobs has something gifted that she is showing off in the middle of a pandemic.
MrBean.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

AnnaMel

Niomi moving house with "kindly rented" car. She even put her exclusive "kindly gifted" mop on display here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Callan

VIP Member
This is completely off topic but can I just say that the Mr. Bean comparison is the best thing to happen to her threads. Keep the gifs coming

There is legit a Mr. Bean gif for every Nimbobs moment.

Eating out

How much she cares about her job aka putting out a video a week

How she approached basic adult things like packing and moving

when she tries to look wild and sexy

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

sydneybarrett

Damn can she make up her mind, is she having a tough💫 time or an epic💃🎉🤣 time..

242657026_268538178476554_7280955489778532895_n.jpg
242662828_161250042849675_8167043056844508862_nj.jpg

Meanwhile Joey logging in to see he's once again the villain, girlll leave him alone my manz has suffered enough 😂

EFN1lJeXoAAfX71jj.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

leiadeler

Am I the only one who thinks it’s tacky that she’s sharing what her actual wedding day would have been? She should just keep these things private. I’m always shocked by how much influencers put online. I get that it’s painful but if I was her I would rather people think I’ve moved on with my life than looking desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
Niomi should thank her lucky stars that Joe ended their relationship before they got married. I would much rather have a failed engagement than a failed marriage and have to go through the complicated process of a divorce. At least if she ever gets married one day she will be able to experience it for the first time. Obviously what she went through is still incredibly difficult because she imagined a future with him but in hindsight it could have been WAY worse.
In German we say that a horrible end is better than endless horror.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
I don't find Bradley attractive in the slightest. He's one of those blockheads who vastly overestimates his own intelligence; he looks like someone inflated a supermarket security guard. I bet he smells like Tom Ford aftershave and musky disappointment. He and Nims probably whisper sweet nothings to each other about protein powder and their mutual distrust of peasants.

Joe, on the other hand, I very much enjoyed looking at :LOL: Far too passive for me irl, but the pics were not displeasing. He seemed to have intelligence, even if he didn't know what to do with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

milanolo

Someone obviously graduated magna cum laude from the University of Cringy Sexy Poses.

241834965_566272714572407_3273059173943392268_n.jpg

I'm just going to leave this here:

• Haha
Reactions: 42