Niomi Smart #26 More sponsored trips away, more opportunities for nimboobs on display.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn can she make up her mind, is she having a tough💫 time or an epic💃🎉🤣 time..

242657026_268538178476554_7280955489778532895_n.jpg
242662828_161250042849675_8167043056844508862_nj.jpg

Meanwhile Joey logging in to see he's once again the villain, girlll leave him alone my manz has suffered enough 😂

EFN1lJeXoAAfX71jj.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Everything happens for a reason, ladies and gents. Sometimes the reason is as simple as starving your fiancé and controlling his entire life ❤😍
View attachment 779226
Well...if "getting through this" is by YOUR example, hell no!
Bish you are "fine" like Ross in friends for the past year!
Where is your miracle book "the unexpected joy of being single" and the "Miraculous healing of journaling "
Sending whining as always I would say.
Dear Lord what a host party she will be...constant attention seeking woman.

Reactions: 19
Awww, that's a horrible day to break up with someone. I'm so sorry that this happened to you! Hope you're doing well now. 💞♥💞

As for Niomi, I completely get that it's hard for her, that's why I felt sympathy in the beginning. And I even understand the need to post something instead of calling a friend or family etc.
BUT, then it got worse post wise and I also remembered that the girl does have a private Instagram. She could have posted there if she felt sad and she would have gotten sympathy and encouragement from friends and family as well without broadcasting it to the world. She could've been her authentic self and maybe shared with vulnerability how it hurts and how she's been dreading this day. It would have been helpful probably and way more classy. image opted for going into her private messages and posting screenshots of stans that she's never going to respond to in her life.
Awww, thanks! But it was years ago now, so I'm all good. 😊

And yes, I totally agree that I had sympathy/empathy for her for a long time after the breakup. It was seeing her incessant, bullshit "inspirational" posts of her at home in her underwear, knowing she was actually out and about being a superspreader with the excuse of "oh, but I'm soooo heartbroken," that extinguished those feelings for me.

Reactions: 11
So, what is this photo shoot she is doing? Or is it simply the wedding photographer she didn't cancel? And maybe the housewarming guests were originally wedding guests? Maybe Niomi was speculating until the last minute that she would get Joey back and get married today? Hence the surprise at the mini dress? So many questions.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Nims private IG is gonna be FUN tonight. Things are gonna get crazy wild for our party girl!! Chances are she will drunk dial Joey at some point followed by drunken snogs with PT Bradley.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If she ever needed to prove to us that the party girl persona was 1000% a result of the heartbreak/broken engagement, the sentence "when you were supposed to get married today but you're having a photoshoot and a housewarming party instead" + the manic, bitchy smile does the job pretty well. I have zero empathy left for her; she deserves every bad thing that came her way, and more. A complete waste of space of a human being, living in constant negativity and horrible paradox of her sustainable aspirations vs influencer, wasteful lifestyle. She was nice for a minute there, then it all went to tit. Probably Joe felt the same. After all, he did start dating her when we all liked her the most. It's only natural he'd break things off when we also said duck this tit, she's the worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe I’m a witch but I’ve got a total of ZERO sympathy for her at this point and she’s milking this all for attention.

You got dumped over a year ago. The time to post about it has long passed and now it’s time to move the duck on with your life. If today hurts, write about it in your journal. Soppy posts about the breakup at this stage are just embarrassing and probably her hoping that Joe will see them. She’s like a pathetic school girl.

Get a grip. We’ve been experiencing one of the hardest years of our lifetime with a pandemic, social unrest, climate disasters, human rights violations, the list goes on. It really speaks to her high level of privilege that this break up is STILL what she thinks and talks about.

Sister, get a therapist. Your followers do not count.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wow, she really tried to see how many clichés she could cram into that caption. I guess anything’s deep when you’re as shallow as a smoothie bowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her wedding would have been a photoshoot, so she had to schedule a replacement photoshoot where she can pretend model.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
duck me running can you imagine how tit her housewarming would be?

oh help yourself to crudités, they’re made of AIR #nocalories #selfcare #paaaaaahfect

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love that even her choice of dress is committed to the "wild" persona 🤭

Screenshot_20210924-220600_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m absolutely shook™️ by her stories today… actually experiencing second hand embarrassment right now and I agree your would-be wedding date is way too sensitive info to reveal on your socials. I’m actually wondering now whether it’s going to take her years to get over Joe, if she ever does. On a surface level, she can’t possibly find a better catch than him - conventionally good looking, very wealthy and with royal connections. He was everything she and her (social climber gold digger) family ever wished for. I’m not a Jooeeeyyy fan but I have to say I do think they looked good together as a couple. If she gets with Bradley, that’s gonna be a serious downgrade lol.

• Haha
Only seen this vid on glameramo's story so far!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.