Niomi Smart #26 More sponsored trips away, more opportunities for nimboobs on display.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ECH asked and @Hannah Banana delivered! Thank you for the amazing thread title!

Recap: THE MOVE - THE VIDEO!

Finally Princess NimBOOBs moved to the new house, and we haave been graced by a video about her meltdowns, how she's doing this alone (aka without a boyfriend because she did have a gifted Mercedes, PT Bradely aaand her family!), how she's so ditzy and forgets stuff, did I tell you how sad she is doing this alone? AGAIN!

I would like to leave you with this pahfect selection of last thread's highlights, enjoy ;)

Capture d’écran 2021-09-14 à 13.12.48.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You forgot to mention the most important word of recent days - BOXES :D

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@judgejohndeed, re. your post on your previous thread - I do think it's bizarre to drop all that £ in an area you haven't lived in. Her idea of "London" is Portobello Road (not even wider Notting Hill). One street in London is so0o0o different from another, even one half of a street can be different from another! There's a reason we call her Dumbobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Forgive me if I’m late to the party, just watched the latest. Shouldn’t the merc loan be labelled as an ad…?

Reactions: 12
Someone obviously graduated magna cum laude from the University of Cringy Sexy Poses.

241834965_566272714572407_3273059173943392268_n.jpg

I'm just going to leave this here:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I love how we've realised Niomi & Mr Bean are doppelgangers. Sure it's not what she expects as she thinks she's hot (when in reality she's gross).

"I have friends in the area and more friends moving here soon!" - she's such a pathological liar, no??? She clearly has almost no friends (Charlotte? PT Bradley?) so where are these "friends" propping up when it was only her & Joe for 5 years or so? Plus, who the duck else is stupid enough to buy so close to Brixton? Eeeek.

This flat was drastically overpriced, I'm shocked! She could've gotten a 3 bed detached home farther out.

Reactions: 19
In the moving vlog she is asking PT Bradley “you are disappointed by me that I have so much stuff “ something like that - you can see how uncomfortable he is 🙄🙄

she desperate !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
In the moving vlog she is asking PT Bradley “you are disappointed by me that I have so much stuff “ something like that - you can see how uncomfortable he is 🙄🙄

she desperate !
The way her voice changed to her fliiiiiirty one made me physically uncomfortable

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
The way her voice changed to her fliiiiiirty one made me physically uncomfortable
As much I dislike him, I have only one thing to say...run bro, RUN!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE in the name of carbs !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

she desperate !
Where in the Vlog is PT Bradley? I didn't seem him anywhere (I have to admit I skipped through various part because well).

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.