Niomi Smart #26 More sponsored trips away, more opportunities for nimboobs on display.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the one with Mr. Bean riding in an armchair tied to the top of the car with his mop next to him was the best one ever. Cause it was totally Nimbobs moving houses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think the one with Mr. Bean riding in an armchair tied to the top of the car with his mop next to him was the best one ever. Cause it was totally Nimbobs moving houses.
Can't agree more! And now I'm wondering, can we use the picture as a next thread title somehow? :ROFLMAO: At least we should deffo have it in the recap.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Can't agree more! And now I'm wondering, can we use the picture as a next thread title somehow? :ROFLMAO: At least we should deffo have it in the recap.
Yes, we must!! :D A gif that tells a thousand words in this case.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Note taking 📝 😋 but still no thread suggestions i guess!

Eyefucking herself.. again..
B6A1804B-51FF-4386-80CA-573DEF012BF0.png

pawfect.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I did get a kick out of saying that she went from Selfish to Shellfish haha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just popping in to let everyone know that, in honour of the nice weather I had in my part of the world today, I had a Smoothie Bowl for dinner. 🍧

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She doesn’t miss Joeeeey at all. She just misses having someone to control, to brag about and to look good on her arm. Niomoi cares about no one but Niomoi ( at least someone cares about her bc I can’t imagine many people actually giving enough fucks about her to care.)

Reactions: 14
Even when she was with Joeey it was always all about her, every picture was not just them hanging, its her being kinda smug and taking in all the air in the room through her nostrils cause she was so into looking good.

1632451490214.png

I was going through her old pix trying to find a specific one but had to stop, it was just so boring. But this came up, seems like this clock is constant in her life, in the apt with Marcus and now her new fish tank.

1632451595916.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Combining the Selfish/Shellfish and Mr Bean requests, the next title could be something like “NiomBean - Still Selfish, But Now Eating Shellfish”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh they had set the date for the wedding 😱

View attachment 778402
Wow clearly not over yet....how long she will remind everyone about it.
I know it is dramatic but why she still push the victim story so her minions will now harass joe today ( not that I care ..)
She just need to process it offline for ef sake. It's getting really annoying, oh I have been dumped by my fiance and will pamper myself for the rest of my life because I deserve it🙄 DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND GO TO THERAPY.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Am I the only one who thinks it’s tacky that she’s sharing what her actual wedding day would have been? She should just keep these things private. I’m always shocked by how much influencers put online. I get that it’s painful but if I was her I would rather people think I’ve moved on with my life than looking desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Hopefully Anna doesn't decide that today is the perfect day to post her 'one year with Joey' announcement.*

* Not that I think they're still together, but I guess you never know.

ETA: I'm guessing Niomi's post is all for Joe - just to show him how pahhhfectly fine she is!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh they had set the date for the wedding 😱

View attachment 778402
Tell us you're sad about it without telling us you're sad.

But really though, if you're "healed" you don't go flinging that fact around. You'd be so focused on the positives going on in your current life that you wouldn't feel the need to note it, at least so publicly.

It's fine to be bummed about it, I have empathy, but to me it seems like she's just wanting people to go "aww poor Niomi".

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tell us you're sad about it without telling us you're sad.

But really though, if you're "healed" you don't go flinging that fact around. You'd be so focused on the positives going on in your current life that you wouldn't feel the need to note it, at least so publicly.

It's fine to be bummed about it, I have empathy, but to me it seems like she's just wanting people to go "aww poor Niomi".
Just for clicks yuk!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I saw this story about wedding date and I must say I feel bad for her. Imagine ending your relantionship with fiancee, few days after dress choosing, with SET DATE... omg. And then you go whole year thinking about this one date when everything would be yours.. thats a lot of pain

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I do feel bad for her but I don't get why she shared it. She's obviously still hurt, if she wants to mention it i'd actually think opening up about the pain to her audience might be the best way, it's a hard thing! But well over a year after the breakup to bring it up in such a pointed "i don't care i've got a party and a photoshoot" 100% shows she does care and she is hurting! How has she not realised how transparent her "winning the breakup" posts are, they really show she's not over it.

I just think she should own the pain if she still feels it, because all this fake happiness is just cringe. If you didn't care, you wouldn't mention it ! I think she would be better off sharing authentic emotions or keeping it to herself and having a day offline.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.