Niomi Smart #26 More sponsored trips away, more opportunities for nimboobs on display.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listened to it! Don’t feel as if I learned much of anything. Niomi repeats herself a lot and uses wellness buzzwords. The only revelation was Niomi mentioning stripping back her personality for social media. She says people find her funny irl and they are shocked that she’ll swear in the company of friends lol. I don’t think sanitizing her personality had a desirable outcome but then again, I wasn’t on the receiving end of messages she was getting 🥴 Also, SAM was getting hate on her insta because of her association with Niomi. Boo. I fell down a rabbit hole recently of the Be Well podcast and found them enjoyable. I wouldn’t say that this is one of the good episodes.
Ah yes very savvy decision Niomi! People definitely want LESS authenticity from the people they follow online

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Find it hard to believe that she's funny offline, we would have seen some evidence of it by now if that's the case. Also do funny people call themselves funny??? I think not.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If by "funny" she meant boring AF, i could agree. But normally who is she kidding ...and to add, excuse me but, what friends ? 😒 reflections in the mirror does not count.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Niomi WISHES lol…I swear she told him to get her a dupe of Kate’s ring 🤣
AEC868EC-B7A5-499B-9B7A-270792D8DE39.jpeg
6A179B74-556A-4B0B-AE30-AC3E59246B7B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Once you Google, you need to listen to the Saturn Returns podcast with Caggie something-or-other and Niomi. Truly fascinating stuff... in the sense that one can't believe two such people actually exist and manage to survive everyday. We all laughed about it a few threads back :p

Saturn return is when Saturn returns to where it was at the moment of your birth, usually every 27-29 years. It's supposed to be a time of upheaval in one's life, and Niomi partially blamed poor Saturn for her breakup :p
In all fairness to Niomi, most people experience a loss of some kind during their Saturn Return. I still have some bad memories from mine. That said, Niomi's Saturn Return is next year. I had a doubt as to whether she was experiencing her Saturn Return when Joe dumped her. Most people experience theirs around 29-30, which is when I experienced mine and I'm 2 years older than her, so no way she would have been experiencing her Saturn Return at 27 before me.

I therefore checked a Saturn Return calculator with her birthdate and her Saturn Return is next year (LOL). It's pretty accurate as I checked mine and cross-checked it with some legit websites - accurate.

Capture.PNG

I think Niomi would be ready to blame the failed engagement on anything but herself. I didn't listen to the the podcast, but it sounds like she refuses to embrace any responsibility in this failed engagement. It seems to either be Joey's fault or the planet's, but not hers! It takes two for a relationship to fall apart, so they're both to blame. She just thinks she's so perfect that no way she could have been the main factor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
In all fairness to Niomi, most people experience a loss of some kind during their Saturn Return. I still have some bad memories from mine. That said, Niomi's Saturn Return is next year. I had a doubt as to whether she was experiencing her Saturn Return when Joe dumped her. Most people experience theirs around 29-30, which is when I experienced mine and I'm 2 years older than her, so no way she would have been experiencing her Saturn Return at 27 before me.

I therefore checked a Saturn Return calculator with her birthdate and her Saturn Return is next year (LOL). It's pretty accurate as I checked mine and cross-checked it with some legit websites - accurate.

View attachment 777825

I think Niomi would be ready to blame the failed engagement on anything but herself. I didn't listen to the the podcast, but it sounds like she refuses to embrace any responsibility in this failed engagement. It seems to either be Joey's fault or the planet's, but not hers! It takes two for a relationship to fall apart, so they're both to blame. She just thinks she's so perfect that no way she could have been the main factor.
I had to delete my message because I thought it was too aggressive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
After long and careful consideration, I decided it wasn’t my place to argue about astrology 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
After long and careful consideration, I decided it wasn’t my place to argue about astrology 🤣
I'm fascinated when people can rally dig deep into it and get so much info out of all these Greek sounding things to me. I like reading my horoscope for funsies and know what signs pair well together but that's about it haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

View attachment 777825

Niomi should thank her lucky stars that Joe ended their relationship before they got married. I would much rather have a failed engagement than a failed marriage and have to go through the complicated process of a divorce. At least if she ever gets married one day she will be able to experience it for the first time. Obviously what she went through is still incredibly difficult because she imagined a future with him but in hindsight it could have been WAY worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Niomi should thank her lucky stars that Joe ended their relationship before they got married. I would much rather have a failed engagement than a failed marriage and have to go through the complicated process of a divorce. At least if she ever gets married one day she will be able to experience it for the first time. Obviously what she went through is still incredibly difficult because she imagined a future with him but in hindsight it could have been WAY worse.
exactly, could’ve been children involved at that point. That would’ve been much worse!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think that at this point what Niomi's mourning is not Joe, but what she thought she'd have by now. The expectations she thought she'd fulfill. The boxes she'd thought she'd checkmark. She doesn't have those so it doesn't matter if she's crossing off pretty big milestones, like solo home ownership, because they're not the things she thought she'd have by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
In German we say that a horrible end is better than endless horror.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
As Winston Churchill wisely said, “Success is not permanent and failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue”

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Catching up on everything and I’m dying laughing at all the Mr Bean edits 😆 all started when I posted a side-by-side of the 2 of them on the previous thread and since then I’m glad it’s blossomed! She thinks she looks like Emma Watson or Audrey Hepburn but girl needs to give her head a shake as she’s hideoussssssssss.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.