Niomi Smart #26 More sponsored trips away, more opportunities for nimboobs on display.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Sunbeamsjess was there too but she tagged it 'ad - pr event'. Niomoi should have too, obviously, but she's not just dumb she's dishonest too.

Reactions: 11
That was a couple of weeks before pizza night.

It's at the end of this video.

So telling how blind she was to how Joe was actually feeling - she says everything that happened due to coronavirus had 'definitely made them stronger as a couple'. That's at 6:36. But she seems quite down at a couple of points so perhaps she was just trying to convince herself and viewers that everything was paaahhfect.

Can you imagine her wedding meal will be like ‘a kale and five grain of rice’ and all her guest will have a second ‘party’ at the nearest MC’d afterwards

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine her wedding meal will be like ‘a kale and five grain of rice’ and all her guest will have a second ‘party’ at the nearest MC’d afterwards
She'll organise a game in the grounds for the reception. 'Hunt the peanut butter jar'.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah, it's clear from how she responds to people on instagram too. This was just yesterday. The way she clapped back (with a lie no less), as she obviously just couldn't think of an intelligent response and felt called out.

View attachment 776585
View attachment 776588

Took me 2 seconds of scrolling down her page to find this.

View attachment 776584

Her and Dimbobs should go for lunch!
This! I always really liked Caggie from the Made in Chelsea TV show and the first season of her Saturn Returns podcast. I was actually shocked at how aggressively she responded to that commenter yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah, it's clear from how she responds to people on instagram too. This was just yesterday. The way she clapped back (with a lie no less), as she obviously just couldn't think of an intelligent response and felt called out.

View attachment 776585
View attachment 776588

Took me 2 seconds of scrolling down her page to find this.

View attachment 776584

Her and Dimbobs should go for lunch!
Her reply is embarrassing, and really exposed her as the simpleton that she is. Don't have the capacity to come up with a reasonable counterargument? Just swear at them so they can go away! No wonder she's friends with Nims.

Reactions: 23
Now I know why she didn’t mind going for the cramped, dark, skinny garage house, it’s because she’ll never be in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We’ll never know the full story and there are always multiple sides to the same thig

But I think it’s clear lockdown was a test of everyone’s relationship. When everything was removed and Joe/Niomi were forced to be in close quarters without the distraction of travel, events, etc — Joe realized he didn’t have want to spend his life married to Niomi. And I wouldn’t want to either 😂

Reactions: 12
Has anyone listened to Sarah Ann Macklin's recent podcast episode with Dimbobs on? They sure must love the sound of their own voice - it's over an hour long!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
We’ll never know the full story and there are always multiple sides to the same thig

But I think it’s clear lockdown was a test of everyone’s relationship. When everything was removed and Joe/Niomi were forced to be in close quarters without the distraction of travel, events, etc — Joe realized he didn’t have want to spend his life married to Niomi. And I wouldn’t want to either 😂
She does not want (and does not know how) spend the time with herself either.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I find these comments saying she trapped him in his parents’ cottage and her controlling every aspect of his life quite bizarre. I mean it’s very clear neither of them had any backbone or will power to address the problems in their relationship in the 4 years they were together. I mean Joe is in his mid-30s and he is SO passive. I highly doubt Niomi had a gun to his head about eating plant-based. It seemed like she was the only one cooking for him. If he didn’t like it then he can cook for himself or order food. The way he’s seen as a victim and a saint in here 🤮 I also think Niomi shared way too much after the breakup. She made him look like a villain which was uncalled for as well. She should have told her audience that they broke up and that’s it move on. I can’t believe she’s okay with people knowing in so much detail what happened in their breakup.
Exactly! While I'm just another outsider to their relationship, the way they interacted on camera made it pretty clear that they both lacked strong communication skills.

Reactions: 7
Sorry if you like this kind of thing but, mega cringe. "Unofficial engagement photo"

Reel it in shitbob, ffs!

Screenshot 2021-09-23 at 18.08.33.png
!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Maybe if she spend more time living an actual life instead of posing for a photo all the time, they would still be together.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Has anyone listened to Sarah Ann Macklin's recent podcast episode with Dimbobs on? They sure must love the sound of their own voice - it's over an hour long!
Just listened to it! Don’t feel as if I learned much of anything. Niomi repeats herself a lot and uses wellness buzzwords. The only revelation was Niomi mentioning stripping back her personality for social media. She says people find her funny irl and they are shocked that she’ll swear in the company of friends lol. I don’t think sanitizing her personality had a desirable outcome but then again, I wasn’t on the receiving end of messages she was getting 🥴 Also, SAM was getting hate on her insta because of her association with Niomi. Boo. I fell down a rabbit hole recently of the Be Well podcast and found them enjoyable. I wouldn’t say that this is one of the good episodes.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.