Niomi Smart #26 More sponsored trips away, more opportunities for nimboobs on display.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her why we left India video she can’t keep the tit eating grin off her face, she was thrilled to be back in the UK. She said “I’m actually quite sad to leave India - I think Joe is sad too?” You THINK?Man was walking around like a haggard depressed ghost. Imagine losing your dream job and your partner doesn’t even realise you’re upset. He probably needed some empathy and comfort food, not early morning runs and a camera shoved in his face.
She was such a witch in not recognising how devastated Joe was to leave India.

Niomi whenever somebody talks about something that isn't Niomi.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Agree with the above, she didn't even notice Joe was so devastated about his dream job, instead of supporting him she was unable to hide her glee that they were leaving. Talk about red flags!
I do think he proposed because of India and when India didn't happen realised that they were incompatible, but I think he would have realised that at some point anyway. She didn't care about him in my opinion, she just liked the way he looked and his social status. She's clearly very egotistical and self obsessed so I just don't think she's suited to be in a relationship with anyone who is looking for more than a trophy wife! We saw countless examples of niomi prioritising herself over Joe, when she left him hurt on a run, when she made him get up early after just getting back from a work trip, plus leaving him to unpack. She seemed oblivious to everything- and these were just the bits we saw on vlogs! I imagine she cut out MUCH worse. Joe is well rid!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Agree with the above, she didn't even notice Joe was so devastated about his dream job, instead of supporting him she was unable to hide her glee that they were leaving. Talk about red flags!
I do think he proposed because of India and when India didn't happen realised that they were incompatible, but I think he would have realised that at some point anyway. She didn't care about him in my opinion, she just liked the way he looked and his social status. She's clearly very egotistical and self obsessed so I just don't think she's suited to be in a relationship with anyone who is looking for more than a trophy wife! We saw countless examples of niomi prioritising herself over Joe, when she left him hurt on a run, when she made him get up early after just getting back from a work trip, plus leaving him to unpack. She seemed oblivious to everything- and these were just the bits we saw on vlogs! I imagine she cut out MUCH worse. Joe is well rid!
Playing devils advocate here but if my husband was struggling professionally, I wouldn’t share it with anyone … maybe she supported him but did not mention it to the world ? It’s not really for her to share on YouTube and maybe he asked her not to? I’m not one for supporting her, but it’s one thing sharing something about you, it’s another sharing something about your significant other ? I dunno …

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Playing devils advocate here but if my husband was struggling professionally, I wouldn’t share it with anyone … maybe she supported him but did not mention it to the world ? It’s not really for her to share on YouTube and maybe he asked her not to? I’m not one for supporting her, but it’s one thing sharing something about you, it’s another sharing something about your significant other ? I dunno …
That's a good point. I wouldn't necessarily share that either, but I wouldn't share many of the things she did. And after the breakup she shared things that are very personal that I wouldn't share either, like saying that the proposal didn't feel special, and she never mentioned that it was hard on their relationship returning from India. Plus, she did shove a camera in his face constantly during lockdown and went on and on in vlogs how she was so bored and felt so unproductive. That she made plans for the whole day for them and that made it better for her. She made him get up early with her, filmed their runs, food, workouts, movie nights etc. And he looked more and more deflated in every video, imo.
We of course will never know what was going on behind closed doors. Maybe she really did support him as best as she could. Or they didn't communicate very well and he refused to open up. Who knows. Only them.
But she did ramp up the Joey content when in lockdown and he never looked like he really enjoyed being filmed.
Let's just say, if my partner was struggling I wouldn't force this kind of thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I find these comments saying she trapped him in his parents’ cottage and her controlling every aspect of his life quite bizarre. I mean it’s very clear neither of them had any backbone or will power to address the problems in their relationship in the 4 years they were together. I mean Joe is in his mid-30s and he is SO passive. I highly doubt Niomi had a gun to his head about eating plant-based. It seemed like she was the only one cooking for him. If he didn’t like it then he can cook for himself or order food. The way he’s seen as a victim and a saint in here 🤮 I also think Niomi shared way too much after the breakup. She made him look like a villain which was uncalled for as well. She should have told her audience that they broke up and that’s it move on. I can’t believe she’s okay with people knowing in so much detail what happened in their breakup.

Reactions: 37
That's a good point. I wouldn't necessarily share that either, but I wouldn't share many of the things she did. And after the breakup she shared things that are very personal that I wouldn't share either, like saying that the proposal didn't feel special, and she never mentioned that it was hard on their relationship returning from India. Plus, she did shove a camera in his face constantly during lockdown and went on and on in vlogs how she was so bored and felt so unproductive. That she made plans for the whole day for them and that made it better for her. She made him get up early with her, filmed their runs, food, workouts, movie nights etc. And he looked more and more deflated in every video, imo.
We of course will never know what was going on behind closed doors. But she did ramp up the Joey content when in lockdown and he never looked like he really enjoyed being filmed.
Let's just say, if my partner was struggling I wouldn't force this kind of thing.
Agreed, but it didn’t go as far as sharing much about the professional side of his life. Which is fair enough. I agree about the rest though. I guess most of these influencers started struggling for content during lockdown hence sharing more about him.

Reactions: 7
I find these comments saying she trapped him in his parents’ cottage and her controlling every aspect of his life quite bizarre. I mean it’s very clear neither of them had any backbone or will power to address the problems in their relationship in the 4 years they were together. I mean Joe is in his mid-30s and he is SO passive. I highly doubt Niomi had a gun to his head about eating plant-based. It seemed like she was the only one cooking for him. If he didn’t like it then he can cook for himself or order food. The way he’s seen as a victim and a saint in here 🤮 I also think Niomi shared way too much after the breakup. She made him look like a villain which was uncalled for as well.
Takes 2 to tango. Lockdown was make or break for many couples and it’s not about who’s right or wrong and more about being compatible with each other. As far as we know, he broke up with her and she seemingly was blindsided, hence why people see him as the villain and she as the victim.

Reactions: 6
I just find it hard to believe Niomi was empathetic behind closed doors because a) Niomi is selfish and only cares about herself anyway and b) she was SO gleeful about coming home. And I mean that’s fair enough - maybe she didn’t like living in India, it’s whatever. But if your partner is gutted…idk I’d tone it down a bit personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just find it hard to believe Niomi was empathetic behind closed doors because a) Niomi is selfish and only cares about herself anyway and b) she was SO gleeful about coming home. And I mean that’s fair enough - maybe she didn’t like living in India, it’s whatever. But if your partner is gutted…idk I’d tone it down a bit personally.
I don’t think she enjoyed living in India at all. I mean I honestly wouldn’t have been that happy moving there but if I was in a serious relationship I would have done it as well. I think they should have ended their relationship before India.

Reactions: 7
I find these comments saying she trapped him in his parents’ cottage and her controlling every aspect of his life quite bizarre. I mean it’s very clear neither of them had any backbone or will power to address the problems in their relationship in the 4 years they were together. I mean Joe is in his mid-30s and he is SO passive. I highly doubt Niomi had a gun to his head about eating plant-based. It seemed like she was the only one cooking for him. If he didn’t like it then he can cook for himself or order food. The way he’s seen as a victim and a saint in here 🤮 I also think Niomi shared way too much after the breakup. She made him look like a villain which was uncalled for as well. She should have told her audience that they broke up and that’s it move on. I can’t believe she’s okay with people knowing in so much detail what happened in their breakup.
Not quite... He got together with Niomi at 27 and broke up at 31, although being with her aged him!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not quite... He got together with Niomi at 27 and broke up at 31, although being with her aged him!
Oh wow I thought he was older LOL maybe you’re right. I always thought they weren’t compatible. When I watched their vlogs together I would always cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I actually think India and UK lockdown was essential . They would have bumbled along a lot longer, pretending everything was pahhhhhfect. Essentially, the truth hit Joeeeey in the face, badabing badaboom, over.

Reactions: 16
It's interesting that her bestie Charlotte is also a Scorpio. Someone commented this last fall about the two of them on a birthday post.

View attachment 776300

Found it while I was looking for the screenshot of that comment on one of Niomi's old videos with Joe that said something about Gemini and Scorpio being poorly matched romantically. Niomi smugly replied back that they had no issues. Like a month before he dumped her.
I'm not a great believer in astrology. But certain star signs are more prevalent among my friends and romantic partners, while others simply don't seem to be in my life. And I've had three traumatic relationships with men born within days of each other, while a close female friend with the same sign caused no problems whatsoever. What I'm getting at is that intimate relationships are very different from friendships, and what works in one may not work in the other. But a person with deeper knowledge of astrology would tell you that the zodiac sign is only the tip of the iceberg and all the other constellations play a role as well.

That ‘pizza‘ looks as dry as Niomi’s personality :cry:
Bad taste trigger warning! I'm sure that's not the only dry thing about Niomi.

Agreed, but it didn’t go as far as sharing much about the professional side of his life. Which is fair enough. I agree about the rest though. I guess most of these influencers started struggling for content during lockdown hence sharing more about him.
Couple photos and videos get the most likes on social media. By far. And pretty Joey made Niomi's views and likes increase significantly. She definitely wanted to show off her good catch, but I'm sure she also wanted to milk it for what it was worth money wise.

Yeah, I agree. But they did make a video together announcing the job and move, so it would have been okay to say that there was a lot of disappointment or even struggle afterwards. And it might have made them more relatable. Many people experienced hardhships and changes because of the pandemic. It would have been a nice thing to share (assuming Joe was okay with it).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she stay in a hotel last night in London for
Bareminerals trip

Reactions: 3
So she posted a story showing her hotel room and a 'vegan carrot cake that was just delivered', and a second later a photo of said cake plus 'Woooow this was seriously good'. It had no bite taken out of it 🤣

And now she's wearing fake leather shoes but a calf leather bag. She's a walking contradiction.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think she opened the window and threw it to the birds or flushed it down the toilet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.