Niomi Smart #26 More sponsored trips away, more opportunities for nimboobs on display.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It takes me like 3 day to watch a single video from her.. finally got to the pesto. She used like 3 cups of pine nuts and ended up making a basil smoothie. You don't make pesto with water, the liquid is olive oil, but she's scared of calories so...perfect indeed.

View attachment 772889

She was frustrated that she came back from her vacay and things were still in boxes (that she left) lol, she's seriously delusional.

View attachment 772902

View attachment 772905
Subtext - in her Old Life, Joe would have done it all for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It takes me like 3 day to watch a single video from her.. finally got to the pesto. She used like 3 cups of pine nuts and ended up making a basil smoothie. You don't make pesto with water, the liquid is olive oil, but she's scared of calories so...perfect indeed.

View attachment 772889

She was frustrated that she came back from her vacay and things were still in boxes (that she left) lol, she's seriously delusional.

View attachment 772902

View attachment 772905
Wow, she looks miserable like dead behind the eyes…good point at the pesto, people need fats in their body, maybe she wouldn’t be this stupid if she would eat a little fat with her meals, once in a while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow, she looks miserable like dead behind the eyes…good point at the pesto, people need fats in their body, maybe she wouldn’t be this stupid if she would eat a little fat with her meals, once in a while 😂
She actually doused the oven vegetables in oil. She was just unable to concentrate on anything and messed everything up. And pine nuts are super fatty as well.

Reactions: 11

View attachment 772889

View attachment 772902

View attachment 772905
It is also not possible for me to watch it in one go. She has more possessions than personality and the way she over pronounces every single word...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I scrolled through some of her old tweets and noticed she has a pattern following a breakup:

- feels grateful for her friends & family only post-breakup/during moving process ✅

View attachment 772570

- boasts about Smart skin Sourced Box, a "business" she started that, other than some friends and PR people, no one actually cares about ✅

View attachment 772583
View attachment 772584

- complains about having to unpack boxes & sort things out ✅

View attachment 772587
View attachment 772588

- makes sure everyone knows how very, very happy she is ✅

View attachment 772591

- then switches the narrative and preaches how it's okay not to be okay ✅

View attachment 772594

- few days after moving goes on a *gasp* HOLIDAY!!! ✅

View attachment 772598

- and anotha one ✅

View attachment 772601

- aaaaaand anotha one ✅
(seriously how did she survive not traveling during lockdown, it must have been like an addict abstaining from crack)

View attachment 772610

- acts like her usual clumsy self which is oh so adorablee ✅

View attachment 772614
View attachment 772616

- but still manages to get nominated for Woman of the Year! ✅
(seriously HOW? Did all the other women cease to exist that year or?)

View attachment 772629

- this one has nothing to do with this but made me lol: managing to make Caspar's bday tweet all about herself
View attachment 772636

Sorry for the long post!
Moral of the story: She's always been annoying, it just took us some time to realize it!
wow thank you for this summary, it’s incredible how she goes through the exact same patterns post-break up 😄

Reactions: 13
This comment about Joe is hilarious

1632164315386.png

1632164711207.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
wow thank you for this summary, it’s incredible how she goes through the exact same patterns post-break up 😄
Tweets aside she was waaaay more watchable the last time! The lovely flat where she seemed genuinely happy pottering. I’m between Joe & Marcus was a good year for her.

Reactions: 14
Nims has seemed completely zoned out in her last two videos - her speech is slow, she keeps forgetting things and she's lolling around like she might fall asleep at any minute. Not sure what's going on there, but you know, it was THE BEST SUMMER AND EVERYTHING IS PAHHHHFECT!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nims has seemed completely zoned out in her last two videos - her speech is slow, she keeps forgetting things and she's lolling around like she might fall asleep at any minute. Not sure what's going on there, but you know, it was THE BEST SUMMER AND EVERYTHING IS PAHHHHFECT!!!
All this alcohol on a semi-empty stomach is starting to affect her brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I scrolled through some of her old tweets and noticed she has a pattern following a breakup:

- feels grateful for her friends & family only post-breakup/during moving process ✅

View attachment 772570

- boasts about Smart skin Sourced Box, a "business" she started that, other than some friends and PR people, no one actually cares about ✅

View attachment 772583
View attachment 772584

- complains about having to unpack boxes & sort things out ✅

View attachment 772587
View attachment 772588

- makes sure everyone knows how very, very happy she is ✅

View attachment 772591

- then switches the narrative and preaches how it's okay not to be okay ✅

View attachment 772594

- few days after moving goes on a *gasp* HOLIDAY!!! ✅

View attachment 772598

- and anotha one ✅

View attachment 772601

- aaaaaand anotha one ✅
(seriously how did she survive not traveling during lockdown, it must have been like an addict abstaining from crack)

View attachment 772610

- acts like her usual clumsy self which is oh so adorablee ✅

View attachment 772614
View attachment 772616

- but still manages to get nominated for Woman of the Year! ✅
(seriously HOW? Did all the other women cease to exist that year or?)

View attachment 772629

- this one has nothing to do with this but made me lol: managing to make Caspar's bday tweet all about herself
View attachment 772636

Sorry for the long post!
Moral of the story: She's always been annoying, it just took us some time to realize it!
lol literally same story happening all over again

Reactions: 14
Finally finished that video, dullsville.

Watching her cooking was the oddest part, she was acting so loopy.

1632168311335.png

Looks like Joe was the honest on in the end since he said no to her and did the right thing and end it. Cause she did say in the Satrun podcast that she would have married him anyway even with the issues they had.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She said she had an architect coming by the next day to help her with her upstairs space, I think she meant to say interior designer?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She said she had an architect coming by the next day to help her with her upstairs space, I think she meant to say interior designer?
Maybe she's planning on raising the roof so she can actually stand up upstairs!

• Haha
The house reminds me of a garage or a shed.

Maureen franks in the YouTube comments on her latest video, it could be Joe’s brother 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Isn’t it crazy that she actually admitted that she would have married Joe anyway despite their major issues and despite the fact she totally romanticized their relationship? I’d be too embarrassed.

Reactions: 32
Isn’t it crazy that she actually admitted that she would have married Joe anyway despite their major issues and despite the fact she totally romanticized their relationship? I’d be too embarrassed.
Same but it’s also very telling, like why is she so desperate to be married already that she would settle for that? She’s so young still. I find it really sad tbh 😔

Reactions: 16
Same but it’s also very telling, like why is she so desperate to be married already that she would settle for that? She’s so young still. I find it really sad tbh 😔
Yeah never settle, have the guts to talk about things that bother you.

I can only imagine Joe trying to have a conversation with her lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.