Niomi Smart #26 More sponsored trips away, more opportunities for nimboobs on display.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she isn’t capable of cooking anything that isn’t mushy or blended. Maybe her teeth are sensitive from her third round of invisalign which is why she sticks everything she consumes into a Nutribullet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well she isn’t capable of cooking anything that isn’t mushy or blended. Maybe her teeth are sensitive from her third round of invisalign which is why she sticks everything she consumes into a Nutribullet.
She isn't a cook!! 🤢

Reactions: 5
Shout out to thread #1 in August 2018 that had fake vegan in the title 😆

Also interesting that the thread starts with a critique of her video she made of Brixton. People complain about it being superficial and only showing the super gentrified parts. And here we are three years later and Niomi bought a flat there and posts pictures of seafood. Can't make this tit up 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
RE: her ‘constant holidays’:

1. She’s not just any influencer (though their travel culture is a problem in and of itself). SHE preaches (and monetises!) sustainability, yet has a MASSIVE carbon footprint from her ‘constant holidays’. She’s incredibly disingenuous. This grates.
2. She’s constantly whining and feeling sorry for herself about garbage. Her whole life is a holiday and she takes considerably more vacations than the average person, yet she’s had the audacity to whine repeatedly about how long it had been since she’s been on vacation, implicitly using that (complete and utter bullshit) to justify her many trips of late. She’s grossly incapable of checking her privilege. This grates.
3. We’re still in bloody pandemic, people are still dying as we speak, and she’s gallivanting about (to countries/areas that are still struggling with their numbers, mind), maskless and without a care in the world. This grates.

She’s free to enjoy her life, but she’s looked down upon because of how disgustingly she’s gone about it.

And I don’t think the few comments about her drinking has anything to do with teetotaller judgement either. We mock her for it because of how desperate and tacky she is about the ‘fun’ she’s having.
100% agree. I just can't be arsed with the fake fun she's having. Sorry Nims, Joe doesn't care and that void is still there.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Finally got to finish her newest video (couldn’t watch it in one go as it was simply too boring) and what even is that vlog? She literally did NOTHING except babble on and on about the most irrelevant tit, then cooked something, then sat down and shared some of her “wisdom” again. The “advice” she was giving was ridiculous too, how long did she ramble on about how it’s “okay to say no to things” - really? No tit Sherlock. Also, she made some heavy hints at not being 100% strictly vegan anymore, talking about being more balanced. I feel like she’s going to to back to eating meat soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She bought that house because it helps her forget that she planned to be living the married family life now. It was like that car she was gifted, how she commented mournfully on the empty seats. A bigger property would make her feel the same way.

Reactions: 18
She bought that house because it helps her forget that she planned to be living the married family life now. It was like that car she was gifted, how she commented mournfully on the empty seats. A bigger property would make her feel the same way.
That house looks depressing as hell to me, to be quite honest. I get that it is London and people don’t have too much space, but she really just should’ve stayed in her last flat imo. Her house looks quite dark, narrow and the bathroom and bedroom are tiny. The flat was cute, charming and in the neighborhood of her dreams. As you said, it may help distract her (momentarily) from the fact that she is unhappily single, but I would’ve chosen another distraction. Like, what about that Yoga teacher certification she bragged so much about?

• Heart
She's desperate. Does she realize plenty of career-oriented individuals are still single at 29 and nowhere near being married? Heck, some people never want to get married or have kids. I understand it is a goal of hers, but the whole "this isn't how I would have pictured my first purchase" blah blah. She needs to get a serious grip. She doesn't have much to do aside from the gallivanting from one event to another and perhaps a family life would fulfill a void, but that's the point she is missing. She has a void in her life which can't be compensated by material items or a partner or children. She says she's on the right path, but what is this path exactly? She hasn't put much effort into her skin-care line, her yoga certification serves no purpose and YouTube isn't really a career or is it?

no
I think it’s Okay still to be sad and even be vulnerable in the video by saying comments about empty seat! But what Makes it hard to sympathize is her fakeness but she said she was fine she has been completely okay and healing and all that and then she says things like this which is really sensitive and showing her hurt, If she was always honest and vulnerable it would’ve been easier to sympathize with her !

Finally got to finish her newest video (couldn’t watch it in one go as it was simply too boring) and what even is that vlog? She literally did NOTHING except babble on and on about the most irrelevant tit, then cooked something, then sat down and shared some of her “wisdom” again. The “advice” she was giving was ridiculous too, how long did she ramble on about how it’s “okay to say no to things” - really? No tit Sherlock. Also, she made some heavy hints at not being 100% strictly vegan anymore, talking about being more balanced. I feel like she’s going to to back to eating meat soon.
Yes she also mentioned Parmesan cheese, heavy hints ! She was never truly vegan or plant-based anyways or sustainable in the real means so let her be what she is, if she’s figuring out this way then good for her. Also I think nobody should be criticized for the food choices they make, because , it’s food!!! you’re allowed to eat what you want to eat regardless of whatever. But I think she should address that change with courage and integrity to all the audience who followed her over the past years, and she should be good to go!

Reactions: 11
Exactly this! She’s not even having fun and letting loose with this drinking. It’s obvious she is still hurting. Now she’s just trying to pretend to be someone she’s not in a different way. I can’t believe anyone with half a brain would look at the summer she’s had and think ‘aw bless her she’s had fun now she’s single’ this is not the life she wanted. We all know that.
I agree that her Superspreader Summer isn't the life she's portrayed in her videos for the last few years, but if you look at pictures of Niomi from her college years, it seems pretty consistent with how she was then. Bleached straw hair, partying, awkward smiles and poses... it's nothing we haven't seen before.

no

Yes she also mentioned Parmesan cheese, heavy hints ! She was never truly vegan or plant-based anyways or sustainable in the real means so let her be what she is, if she’s figuring out this way then good for her. Also I think nobody should be criticized for the food choices they make, because , it’s food!!! you’re allowed to eat what you want to eat regardless of whatever. But I think she should address that change with courage and integrity to all the audience who followed her over the past years, and she should be good to go!
It's not just about food though. It's the fact that she, like so many other influencers, built a community out of her supposed "ethos" in regards to veganism, and that community has made her extremely wealthy. She also continues to centre her brand and content around appealing to real vegans, which is highly exploitative. You can't make yourself rich by exploiting the moral convictions of others, only to abandon those same convictions yourself when you get a bit sad.

Last edited:
When she started talking about a balance life and not doing extremes I 100% thought she was going to say she is no longer plant based vegan. I had her video as mostly background noise while I cleaned the kitchen (and I also skipped the add part and yoga) but didn’t she also slip something like “not vegan, well Mediterranean so it is vegan” or something like that?

I guess she needs to come clean since her travel pictures/restaurant pictures are slowly giving her away and wasn’t there an influencer who got caught not being vegan on a video or something?

Reactions: 8
So I scrolled through some of her old tweets and noticed she has a pattern following a breakup:

- feels grateful for her friends & family only post-breakup/during moving process ✅

1.png

- boasts about Smart skin Sourced Box, a "business" she started that, other than some friends and PR people, no one actually cares about ✅

2.png

3.png

- complains about having to unpack boxes & sort things out ✅

4.png

6.png

- makes sure everyone knows how very, very happy she is ✅

5.png

- then switches the narrative and preaches how it's okay not to be okay ✅

13.png

- few days after moving goes on a *gasp* HOLIDAY!!! ✅

7.png

- and anotha one ✅

9.png

- aaaaaand anotha one ✅
(seriously how did she survive not traveling during lockdown, it must have been like an addict abstaining from crack)

14.png

- acts like her usual clumsy self which is oh so adorablee ✅

10.png

12.png

- but still manages to get nominated for Woman of the Year! ✅
(seriously HOW? Did all the other women cease to exist that year or?)

8.png

- this one has nothing to do with this but made me lol: managing to make Caspar's bday tweet all about herself
15.png

Sorry for the long post!
Moral of the story: She's always been annoying, it just took us some time to realize it!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I wouldn’t care one bit if she was no longer PB if she hadn’t literally built her brand around it and sold a whole PB cookbook. For that I think she owes her audience an explanation if she has chosen to no longer be PB.

Reactions: 30
This is not something you invest in, this is cute to rent, but you don't want to marry it. Her kitchen sink is smaller than an airport bathroom sink. Her garden is concrete. She's in all rooms at once when she's in her living room.
I think in her mind this is her single life pad and when she meets a wealthy man they'll get married and move in to a more stately place and she will sell or rent this out as her own investment property. There's no reality where Niomi is planning to live here longer than a few years. It's what might end up happening though given the state of her love life.

The hair is aging her a lot and her aura, besides being extremely annoying AF , is very depressed like .Gloom and doom.
She is in constant holiday stated, that is why she is a mess. Productivity and hard work is a foreign notion to her 😒that chick needs to grow up. She is living in a princess mode for far too long.
She's always been a fraud when it comes to committing to the plant-based and sustainability causes but IMO she hit a stride in 2018/2019 when she was doing initiatives like Smart Swap. She had good momentum going, and for someone who likes to fake being busy it seemed to give her some sense of accomplishment. Especially as she was with Joe who worked super hard and had crazy hours. I think all the fake business of the last while is making her go insane. I don't think it's coincidental she looked her best during that time too. Like, comparably speaking nothing she was doing then was particularly gruelling or hard work when you think about normal people's jobs, but at least it was SOMETHING as opposed to now.

Reactions: 19
She's always been a fraud when it comes to committing to the plant-based and sustainability causes but IMO she hit a stride in 2018/2019 when she was doing initiatives like Smart Swap. She had good momentum going, and for someone who likes to fake being busy it seemed to give her some sense of accomplishment. Especially as she was with Joe who worked super hard and had crazy hours. I think all the fake business of the last while is making her go insane. I don't think it's coincidental she looked her best during that time too. Like, comparably speaking nothing she was doing then was particularly gruelling or hard work when you think about normal people's jobs, but at least it was SOMETHING as opposed to now.
I'm just waiting for influencers like Niomi to realize that they are glorified socialites, not the hardworking business women/girl bosses that they think they are... 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm just waiting for influencers like Niomi to realize that they are glorified socialites, not the hardworking business women/girl bosses that they think they are... 👀
Absolutely! Niomi was "working" but she was a total stepford wannabe leading up to the engagement (attending events with Joe on her arm, sitting around the house preoccupied with herself, making friends with socialites like the Falconers, etc.) and even in India - taking her ayurveda courses and trying to decorate their apartment with luxe furnishings. With Niomi everything comes down to appearances.

• Heart
This is such a good point! Women from rich families with no need to work, the only requirement is to look pretty and lunch until a suitable man weds them. Never thought about it like that before but it's a very interesting perspective.

Reactions: 21
I hate the house & struggle to believe that she couldn’t have gotten something nicer in that part of London for the price.
The two big windows either side would freak me out at night & unless she puts in blinds/curtains will never be cosy. Kitchen looks a bit dank & backdrop is horrible. Bedroom is small & dark. Then there’s the awful staircase & completely impractical mezzanine thing. What was she thinking?!
I soooo agree. I was watching the video and her house gave me the heebie jeebies. How is she not covering all her humongous windows and patio doors at night, leaving the key hanging in the glass patio door, doesn’t even have security installed yet??? Wtf
I would literally tit myself if I was there home alone. Is that just my neurosis or…?

• Heart
It takes me like 3 day to watch a single video from her.. finally got to the pesto. She used like 3 cups of pine nuts and ended up making a basil smoothie. You don't make pesto with water, the liquid is olive oil, but she's scared of calories so...perfect indeed.

1632161386533.png

She was frustrated that she came back from her vacay and things were still in boxes (that she left) lol, she's seriously delusional.

1632161681771.png

1632161746184.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.