Niomi Smart #26 More sponsored trips away, more opportunities for nimboobs on display.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another gifted treatment, I think to her sustainability is about sustaining a free gifted life and never spending a dime. She's so pampered yet so whiny about the hardships of life.

Reactions: 25
I've just watched her latest video. What a random vid?! That roasted veg in 'pesto' looked absolutely disgusting, and nothing like the pesto I make. Same old same old, making breakfast for herself, exercise routine, nutritional yeast (eurgh), gifted 'sustainable' clothes. I'm sure she's done 3 x Organic Basics videos in the last year?

I'd love to know how much food Waitrose send her too :(

Reactions: 12
Yeah, she seems medicated. I noticed it in the last video too - but much more here. Just speculation, of course. It could be that she's just putting on a ditzy act for some reason, but I'm not so sure.
I thought she was a bit drunk tbh, especially during the cooking. Pissed Pesto. The way she glugged that oil into the Nutribullet...that was not like Nims at all. I figured she had to get tipsy to eat fats...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is completely off topic but can I just say that the Mr. Bean comparison is the best thing to happen to her threads. Keep the gifs coming

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This is completely off topic but can I just say that the Mr. Bean comparison is the best thing to happen to her threads. Keep the gifs coming

There is legit a Mr. Bean gif for every Nimbobs moment.

Eating out

How much she cares about her job aka putting out a video a week

How she approached basic adult things like packing and moving

when she tries to look wild and sexy

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I've just watched the new video against my own will. Why have I done this to myself.

Anyways, ugh, she's truly getting more and more pick me by the second.

I cannot believe how many times she has to show her arse to the camera, when we've seen all there is to see just a minute before.

I thought she was about to make something decent with the pasta and nutritional yeast, but those vegetables swimming in all that watery pesto just looked sickening.

I also want to claw my eardrums out when I hear her say the word " ethos".

Reactions: 22
I hate it when she says ethos, like she's the biggest sell out and flake who is filling landfills with her gifted crap. She's corrupting that word.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Didn’t they get engaged before lockdown? And broke up after they’d been stuck together and he saw the monster she actually is? I could be wrong, so until I know for sure, I won’t make any other comments on it, but I do have more to say if I’m thinking correctly.

I don’t blame joeeey at all. He was reeled in by the fake Niomio and didn’t realize how horrible she was until they’d been engaged. I’m proud of him for leaving he and standing up to her. I doubt many people tell her no, but that’s exactly what she needs.
They had major issues, in my eyes. Controlling food is not ok at all. Laughing at your partners choices that aren’t bad choices (the bannana, not wanting the feel new tea,etc) is awful! She was so unsupportive and controlling. She made him do whatever she wanted (he came home from traveling for work and she planned ice skating and going out the next day so he didn’t get to rest), leaving him hurt on a run and blowing it off is terrible! I could go on, but I think I’ve made my point. They needed to break up.

Reactions: 21
I know it's not his tanking channel but we never really saw Joey do Joey things, he was always in her videos doing her things or stuff she planned for them. It always seemed to one sided, I don't even think I know him at all, or her apparently.

Reactions: 10
I felt bad for Joe when he was super hyped about India and Niomi left all her packing until the day before they flew. Could she have made it any more obvious she wasn't excited and truly hoped it was only a holiday?!
They really weren't on the same page, were they?
Ii mentioned it before but Joe and Kurt (from Sarah's Day) both seem to have had the same trajectory with their appearance thanks to their partners rules and food shaming. Luckily Joe is out of that situation.

Reactions: 12
Didn’t they get engaged before lockdown? And broke up after they’d been stuck together and he saw the monster she actually is? I could be wrong, so until I know for sure, I won’t make any other comments on it, but I do have more to say if I’m thinking correctly.

I don’t blame joeeey at all. He was reeled in by the fake Niomio and didn’t realize how horrible she was until they’d been engaged. I’m proud of him for leaving he and standing up to her. I doubt many people tell her no, but that’s exactly what she needs.
They had major issues, in my eyes. Controlling food is not ok at all. Laughing at your partners choices that aren’t bad choices (the bannana, not wanting the feel new tea,etc) is awful! She was so unsupportive and controlling. She made him do whatever she wanted (he came home from traveling for work and she planned ice skating and going out the next day so he didn’t get to rest), leaving him hurt on a run and blowing it off is terrible! I could go on, but I think I’ve made my point. They needed to break up.
Yes, I think they were engaged before they moved to India then soon lockdown happened and they had to come back.

Reactions: 4
Isn’t it crazy that she actually admitted that she would have married Joe anyway despite their major issues and despite the fact she totally romanticized their relationship? I’d be too embarrassed.
I admire her for being so honest tbh. At times she has been very honest. The party vibe doesn’t feel as genuine.

Reactions: 10
I admire her for being so honest tbh. At times she has been very honest. The party vibe doesn’t feel as genuine.
Might have been honest in that instant and that for sure is good. But while still in the relationship she did her darnedest to portray it as pahfect and dreamy. Boasting about them never having had a fight, how they're so compatible etc. Good for her that she apparently realised it wasn't all perfect, maybe that can help her in the future. She did however portray it more as flaws on his side that she was willing to ignore, get over or accept and less like failed communication and issues of both of them or between them. (That's at least how I remember it).

Reactions: 14
They got engaged December 2019. I'm going over old ground here, but when we've discussed this in the past, some of us came to the conclusion that Joey proposed because they were moving to India together - as in he felt pressure to 'do the right thing' after Nims showed her commitment to the relationship by inviting herself along to India with him. Joey was going no matter what - and I think he was planning on moving to India long-term (not 100% sure on how long) so what would have happened to their relationship if Nims hadn't gone with him? Long distance for years - or would Joey have ended it after he'd been in India for a few months? Instead, Nims moved there with him, and soon after, the pandemic happened and put an end to their life in India (i.e the reason he proposed).

Niomi talked about the proposal on a podcast saying she felt it was very special at the time - but in retrospect not so much. I did wonder if this was because on the night he called things off, Joey told her he wasn't ready to get married and proposed because he felt pressured due to the India move. Just speculation, but something major happened/was said for them to be completely done - no coming back - a mere two days after Nims had been trying on wedding dresses.

Reactions: 19
Hi! I used to be active on here, but a lot happened in my life and I didn't have time for Nims, coming back to rant on her YouTube "content"

1. Imagine this - your popular boyfriend Marcus B. gives you a platform and millions of eyes are on you. And you do all this boring tit she does. She is still just so BORING. The funniest thing is, you could make interesting content out of her. Vlog on that Ibiza, but don't show us you worked out in a hotel gym (she always does that) - show us traditional food, some wine, flamenco class and title it better ffs. What are even her titles? "My thoughts on life after lockdown"? Nobody cares and nobody knows who you are. She could show nice hotels. She could film some yoga to do with her, like a tutorial (she claims to be qualified), not just to show off her body. Maybe more interesting food content than veggies in olive oil - people liked her what I eat in a day series. 10 best cafes in London. 5 vegan dinners for a date night with yourself. Endless possibilities

2. Her sustainability.. oh god. Someone explain to her that even if you buy 100% eco friendly leggings, but you already have 40 pairs, you are just NOT SUSTAINABLE. Buying less is sustainable. Giving away stuff for others to enjoy is sustainable. She has so many clothes, yet looks the same every time. She also promotes those eco leggings, yet loves Dior. I mean I get it, she actually should be able to enjoy luxury items if she wants to. But she shouldn't contradict herself. Find a vintage Dior bag, would be awesome to watch. Build a nice wardrobe if you want to be a fashion blogger, not take every sponsorship. Idk

3. I used to say this and I will repeat it - never thought she was 100% vegan behind closed doors. Egg yolk in a cocktail, you know. Don't think she eats steaks but sometimes just "forgets". She is just a food control freak and her relationship with food doesn't appear to be healthy

4. She is just so unhappy being single. With what she said in that car or "this pesto is good for a family of 10". You're actually lucky to be in that car by yourself! Make yourself busy WITH YOUR JOB THAT IS CREATING CONTENT and your dream guy will be there at some point. She actually is pretty, she's been places, she is financially independent and educated (in theory). Someone will be happy to be with her when she finds her balance and happiness - truly

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How is it she has the awareness of privacy to put a protective cover over her webcam but at the same time announced to the world when she was leaving for Ibiza? I wonder if she got a house sitter.

C7050C45-DAB4-46EB-BF3D-29ACB0176AFF.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It seemed she didn't have too much prep space in the kitchen or was it the angle of the camera. Odd for someone who loves cooking, supposedly. Is the mirror supposed to make the kitchen look bigger?

Was it me or were there an enormous number of ads in the video in addition to the embedded ad for the Organics products? Didn't care for those colors on her; she looks too sallow already with the blonde hair.

To me she looks and sounds very depressed. But not to worry, the architect is arriving today to render plans for the upstairs section.

I haven't had a chance to look at the "house" layout because I had unsuscribed. I'm going to look back on her posts for it. With her money I think she could have done way better, or waited until she had more money. Its too cramped.

Reactions: 11
The only positive thing I got from that vlog was seeing Nims use oil. I was shocked that she not only cooked her veg in it, and added loads to her pesto, but then drizzled it over her finished meal. Such character development from her stir frying things dry and making sauce out of water.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.