Niomi Smart #26 More sponsored trips away, more opportunities for nimboobs on display.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not something you invest in, this is cute to rent, but you don't want to marry it. Her kitchen sink is smaller than an airport bathroom sink. Her garden is concrete. She's in all rooms at once when she's in her living room.
Honestly I’m not familiar with London (all I know is that it is VERY expensive) so you’re probably right. But £700k for a property in London is probably not too bad I’m assuming.

The problem/issue isn't just about someone changing their diet though. It's about the fact that people like Niomi have made hundreds of thousands, if not millions of pounds/dollars by appropriating an animal rights movement that's supposed to be about equity for all living beings, not about making you rich and famous. They've done preachy sponsorships and created post after post and brand after brand that claims to centre vegan ethics as a core part of what makes them worth the money, and yet, when push comes to shove, they abandon everything they claim to stand for in favour of what suits them best at the moment. Sure, you can claim that Niomi has never said she's a vegan– that she's always said she follows a plant-based diet– but she's been using "vegan" as a buzzword in her brand for years now. Regardless of the choices she makes in her personal consumption habits, everything she advertises to her audience is marketed as vegan. It's exploitative of both ethical vegans who want to do right by their moral convictions and of the animals that people like Niomi claim to care about but then go on to consume.
I think Niomi’s mistake was emphasising TOO much on her plant-based diet. She should have just talked about it in a normal way when filming videos/on Instagram since it’s a big part of her life but that’s it. She would have gotten way less criticism from everyone if she wasn’t so preachy about it. I’m glad she toned down the whole plant-based everything diet in her content even though she most likely still is one.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why it’s looked down upon that she’s on constant holidays and drinking. If I was lucky enough to have her luxuries I would do the exact same; she’s single, rich and doesn’t have job constraints that normal people do so I don’t see anything wrong with it. I recall last year everyone was calling her uptight (which I somewhat agree) because she doesn’t let loose so it’s funny seeing people criticise her for doing just that. Also Joe is literally as bland as the toast he wasn’t allowed to eat. A man in in his mid-30s who’s very passive and cannot even be honest with what he feels isn’t a catch. He is no better than her in the slightest. I think some of you confuse the fact that Niomi probably missed the life she was about to have aka being married, about to start a family etc. more than Joe himself.
And would you use the carefree alcohol fuelled lifestyle to try and con loads of gullible viewers as well??
'I'm sustainable'- unboxes endless freebies, loads of different coloured underwear sets to add to the pile. Free bedding, just got new stuff, get rid of it quick. Can make more money on IG-ditch YT until I need even more cash 'Look after the planet', my gullible followers. 6 flights in a few months. 'Vegan cars are cool', gets a gas guzzler when offered a loan. Cuddle animals so I get more clicks. Qualify as a yoga teacher, do nothing with the certificate.

Clearly, no disrepect, you are a nobody who wants her lifestyle-good luck to you. Dimbobs CHOSE to put herself out there and preach/lie to the masses That's why we can all criticise the crap out of her. She puts it out there, we give it back.

Reactions: 22
Dimbobs CHOSE to put herself out there and preach/lie to the masses That's why we can all criticise the crap out of her. She puts it out there, we give it back.
This exactly, she's turned it all into a commodity for comerical gain and we are the customers.

Reactions: 13
What do you think her reason is for posing with plates of non-vegan foods?
That she's not actually vegan (plant-based) anymore... 😒 She truly seems to have stopped giving a tit about all the things she's claimed to be so passionate about over the years– see her doing a sponsorship with Nespresso, an incredibly wasteful product owned by one of the top global contributors to environmental destruction. I don't think it's a coincidence that she just happened to stop uploading for "a few weeks." She's been living a life that would sabotage the brand she's built if she were to show it publicly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t know why it’s looked down upon that she’s on constant holidays and drinking. If I was lucky enough to have her luxuries I would do the exact same; she’s single, rich and doesn’t have job constraints that normal people do so I don’t see anything wrong with it. I recall last year everyone was calling her uptight (which I somewhat agree) because she doesn’t let loose so it’s funny seeing people criticise her for doing just that.
RE: her ‘constant holidays’:

1. She’s not just any influencer (though their travel culture is a problem in and of itself). SHE preaches (and monetises!) sustainability, yet has a MASSIVE carbon footprint from her ‘constant holidays’. She’s incredibly disingenuous. This grates.
2. She’s constantly whining and feeling sorry for herself about garbage. Her whole life is a holiday and she takes considerably more vacations than the average person, yet she’s had the audacity to whine repeatedly about how long it had been since she’s been on vacation, implicitly using that (complete and utter bullshit) to justify her many trips of late. She’s grossly incapable of checking her privilege. This grates.
3. We’re still in bloody pandemic, people are still dying as we speak, and she’s gallivanting about (to countries/areas that are still struggling with their numbers, mind), maskless and without a care in the world. This grates.

She’s free to enjoy her life, but she’s looked down upon because of how disgustingly she’s gone about it.

And I don’t think the few comments about her drinking has anything to do with teetotaller judgement either. We mock her for it because of how desperate and tacky she is about the ‘fun’ she’s having.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I feel like some of you are forgetting that she lives in London. Unless you have endless millions rolling in, then that’s the kind of property you have to invest in. It’s better for her to do this then keep wasting money on rent. I honestly think it’s a cute house although she definitely should brighten up the kitchen since it is quite dark.
It's not a good investment, period. If she tries to re-sell it at some point down the line, I doubt she'd be able to sell it at a profit. I don't see the price of this property going up (or at least not significantly). Of course, buying is better than renting, but you have to be smart and pick the right type of property. No one is their right mind is going to buy an extension close to Brixton for upwards of £800K, especially as it has no light and no view whatsoever. She's literally surrounded by walls of bricks, which could be a negative point for potential buyers if she tries to sell.

Reactions: 14
She knows how harmful her travel of late is which makes it all the worse.

How Niomi Smart Created An Online Vegan Community

• Sick
Reactions: 6
😅
It's not a good investment, period. If she tries to re-sell it at some point down the line, I doubt she'd be able to sell it at a profit. I don't see the price of this property going up (or at least not significantly). Of course, buying is better than renting, but you have to be smart and pick the right type of property. No one is their right mind is going to buy an extension close to Brixton for upwards of £800K, especially as it has no light and no view whatsoever. She's literally surrounded by walls of bricks, which could be a negative point for potential buyers if she tries to sell.
You've seen flats in zone 2 with outdoor space and high fences decrease in value?

Reactions: 7
This is not something you invest in, this is cute to rent, but you don't want to marry it. Her kitchen sink is smaller than an airport bathroom sink. Her garden is concrete. She's in all rooms at once when she's in her living room.
I agree. I prefer the place she just moved out of, that was really cute in comparison.

Reactions: 10
You know what baffles me is that she claims in her last video that "they were thrown from lockdown directly into normal life" that is going 1000 / hour, but she was not thrown. She willingly choose to attend all those events and do a grand tour of Europe during a pandemic. It's all her own doing. She's acting as thought the Government threw her into a new dimension, when she willingly too the steps to go above and beyond regular socializing. She comes across as rather ignorant in this last video and the talk about saying no to things when we're not feeling them - I think any person with a sane mind knows this.

Reactions: 24
And I don’t think the few comments about her drinking has anything to do with teetotaller judgement either. We mock her for it because of how desperate and tacky she is about the ‘fun’ she’s having.
Exactly this! She’s not even having fun and letting loose with this drinking. It’s obvious she is still hurting. Now she’s just trying to pretend to be someone she’s not in a different way. I can’t believe anyone with half a brain would look at the summer she’s had and think ‘aw bless her she’s had fun now she’s single’ this is not the life she wanted. We all know that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You know what baffles me is that she claims in her last video that "they were thrown from lockdown directly into normal life" that is going 1000 / hour, but she was not thrown. She willingly choose to attend all those events and do a grand tour of Europe during a pandemic. It's all her own doing. She's acting as thought the Government threw her into a new dimension, when she willingly too the steps to go above and beyond regular socializing. She comes across as rather ignorant in this last video and the talk about saying no to things when we're not feeling them - I think any person with a sane mind knows this.
I think she's lost all concept of what being relatable is/looks like so she keeps spouting particularly dumb tit.

Reactions: 9
I seriously wonder if she and Joe have been 100% no contact since the break-up. I would reckon so, but who knows.

Reactions: 6
RE: her ‘constant holidays’:

1. She’s not just any influencer (though their travel culture is a problem in and of itself). SHE preaches (and monetises!) sustainability, yet has a MASSIVE carbon footprint from her ‘constant holidays’. She’s incredibly disingenuous. This grates.
2. She’s constantly whining and feeling sorry for herself about garbage. Her whole life is a holiday and she takes considerably more vacations than the average person, yet she’s had the audacity to whine repeatedly about how long it had been since she’s been on vacation, implicitly using that (complete and utter bullshit) to justify her many trips of late. She’s grossly incapable of checking her privilege. This grates.
3. We’re still in bloody pandemic, people are still dying as we speak, and she’s gallivanting about (to countries/areas that are still struggling with their numbers, mind), maskless and without a care in the world. This grates.

She’s free to enjoy her life, but she’s looked down upon because of how disgustingly she’s gone about it.

Exactly!!! What I mind most about her is her constant whining because she really has nothing to whine about when it comes to living conditions.

Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but this is not how you "roast vegetables" that huge mound is going to steam and boil

View attachment 771855
off course ifs Paaahfect

View attachment 771858
The entire process was a fiasco. She made a pint of runny "pesto" and then proceeded to smother the vegetables in half of it. At first I thought she was being ditzy on purpose but I think she was really off that evening, maybe due to sleep deprivation? Or alcohol? She was all over the place cooking that meal.

Reactions: 13
Exactly this! She’s not even having fun and letting loose with this drinking. It’s obvious she is still hurting. Now she’s just trying to pretend to be someone she’s not in a different way. I can’t believe anyone with half a brain would look at the summer she’s had and think ‘aw bless her she’s had fun now she’s single’ this is not the life she wanted. We all know that.
I think l most people her age would look up friends & keep busy post getting dumped as a coping strategy. But she claims to have gone into healing mood etc & acts like she loves her new fun life instead of saying I’m trying to keep busy & force myself to be out meeting people which would sound more authentic to me anyways. The whole I want to be out every two nights?!! Really?!!!
Plus the constant mention of friends when for the last few years Niomi has mentioned circa 4 friends irregularly & was just about Joe & her family. It’s getting dumped 101. She needs to stop selling it as oh I’m such a busy bee!

That pesto was quite something. I’m no cook but don’t people generally drizzle pesto over veg as opposed to drown said veg?!

Reactions: 15
The entire process was a fiasco. She made a pint of runny "pesto" and then proceeded to smother the vegetables in half of it. At first I thought she was being ditzy on purpose but I think she was really off that evening, maybe due to sleep deprivation? Or alcohol? She was all over the place cooking that meal.
It's a soupy mess because Dimdim put a tit ton of water in her pesto. And then added some more. I mean, we all know how much water is in spinach. Basil is no different. When it's blended it becomes quite liquid even without the water. Then add some oil to it and the pine nuts and it emulsifies. But of course it won't if you drown it in water. Chef Niomi at work. How does she have a cookbook again?

Reactions: 16
Shout out to thread #1 in August 2018 that had fake vegan in the title 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.