Niomi Smart #26 More sponsored trips away, more opportunities for nimboobs on display.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nims has seemed completely zoned out in her last two videos - her speech is slow, she keeps forgetting things and she's lolling around like she might fall asleep at any minute. Not sure what's going on there, but you know, it was THE BEST SUMMER AND EVERYTHING IS PAHHHHFECT!!!
She looked like she'd been drugged,she was so off and sluggish.Something is going on with her,she is not happy.

Reactions: 17
Isn’t it crazy that she actually admitted that she would have married Joe anyway despite their major issues and despite the fact she totally romanticized their relationship? I’d be too embarrassed.
Someone needs to tell her to watch the movie "He's just not that into you", maybe she'd realize some things.

original.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looked like she'd been drugged,she was so off and sluggish.Something is going on with her,she is not happy.
Yeah, she seems medicated. I noticed it in the last video too - but much more here. Just speculation, of course. It could be that she's just putting on a ditzy act for some reason, but I'm not so sure.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Well I still find it very strange how Joe dumped her, he can’t have loved her very much because you don’t get engaged to someone then cancel the wedding, these issues that we think they had are just minor, if you truly loved someone you wouldn’t want to see them dating anyone else and would want to spend the rest off your life with them.

Reactions: 2
Well I still find it very strange how Joe dumped her, he can’t have loved her very much because you don’t get engaged to someone then cancel the wedding, these issues that we think they had are just minor, if you truly loved someone you wouldn’t want to see them dating anyone else and would want to spend the rest off your life with them.
People get disengaged and cancel weddings all the time. The romantic scales fell from Joeeeeeey's eyes and he realised it was a non starter. Good for him!

Lol. Love is complicated, you can love someone and know that you can't be with them either. Plenty of people get married and then divorced, doesn't mean they didn't love each other to their fullest extent. Stuff happen, life is hard, not everyone ends up traveling the relationship road in parallel lines.

Also we don't really know what issues they had, princess paahfect always staged a happy life to show everyone but as time passed you could clearly see the strain on his face, he was getting more and more distant from her. It's like he was practicing social distancing before Covid even hit. I think in the end he just knew that it wasn't going to work.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Controlling someone’s food is not ‘minor’ behaviour 🤦🏻‍♀️ I do worry for some of you on here sometimes
but as time passed you could clearly see the strain on his face, he was getting more and more distant from her.
He looked utterly miserable (and thin) in the lockdown videos

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Controlling someone’s food is not ‘minor’ behaviour 🤦🏻‍♀️ I do worry for some of you on here sometimes
I do wonder what happened with this because, when they first started dating, she didn't seem to have a problem with him eating what he wanted. I can remember vlogs of them at restaurants with him eating steaks and sausages, and even a time when Freddie came over and she cooked them eggs and bacon for breakfast on top of the vegan food she made for herself.

Reactions: 14
I do wonder what happened with this because, when they first started dating, she didn't seem to have a problem with him eating what he wanted. I can remember vlogs of them at restaurants with him eating steaks and sausages, and even a time when Freddie came over and she'd cooked them eggs and bacon for breakfast on top of the vegan food she made for herself.
Yeah I commented on that ages ago too, their first date was a steakhouse or something wasn’t it? She definitely got worse over time and that’s why I don’t think it’s unreasonable that he ended up leaving her. She was unrelenting by the end, hiding the snacks and stuff. But equally I don’t think it’s unreasonable for someone who is PB to not want meat in the house for example - she should’ve been more honest about that if that’s the case though. I feel like she just really sold him a dream of a person who doesn’t exist and when they had to live together 24/7 he realised it wasn’t what he had signed up for. Sadly for her shes now adopting yet another fake persona, it’s hard to tell who the ‘real’ Niomi is. I’m sure she would say it’s because she’s a Gemini 🙄

Yeah I commented on that ages ago too, their first date was a steakhouse or something wasn’t it? She definitely got worse over time and that’s why I don’t think it’s unreasonable that he ended up leaving her. She was unrelenting by the end, hiding the snacks and stuff. But equally, I don’t think it’s unreasonable for someone who is PB to not want meat in the house for example - she should’ve been more honest about that if that’s the case though. I feel like she just really sold him a dream of a person who doesn’t exist and when they had to live together 24/7 he realised it wasn’t what he had signed up for. Sadly for her shes now adopting yet another fake persona, it’s hard to tell who the ‘real’ Niomi is. I’m sure she would say it’s because she’s a Gemini 🙄
LOOOOL at the gemini part. 🤣

Yeah, I haven't been on here in a loooong time, so I'm not sure what all has been discussed re: her disordered behaviours around food. I totally agree that her behaviours got worse over time. It seemed like she'd started eating more processed vegan foods when she was with Joe and that it started freaking her out. It almost seemed like she'd put on some much-needed extra weight around the last year of their relationship, which could've also been a contributing factor I suppose. I hope that doesn't come across the wrong way.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I scrolled through all the videos she has on her channel, it only goes back 7 years now, and she used to do so much more with her actual channel. Like some of it was fluff, but she actually showed up to film it, and the topics varied, she also cooked some tasty looking food, it was funny seeing my likes on her old videos. I think she's tired these days because she does so little.

Reactions: 9
Water pesto...and eating only watermelon and tomatoes. Yeah typical noimoi with water diet - zero nutrition.
Adding to that drinking (presumably, as I agree we don't know which niomoi is the real one)

And what's with coming back from holidays and be frustrated that the box are still unpacked? Is she believing in magical fairy tale pets coming and cleaning the house? Or a hint that the friends and family did not come ?

I agree something is off with her. Instead of facing reality and deal with it like an adult- therapy - she prefers to go on neverdending vacations and go to events when she can yet again dress like a princess, or go to parties to highlight how much fun she has....
And since she is whining all the damn time I think all of her circle has enough of her as people are busy with their life instead of giving her constant attention.

Reactions: 15
This is such a good point! Women from rich families with no need to work, the only requirement is to look pretty and lunch until a suitable man weds them. Never thought about it like that before but it's a very interesting perspective.
Ties in perfectly with her 'born in the wrong era' as well.

'More possessions than personality' AnnaMel
😅😅😅😅😅🥰😅
I smell a thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg she is so cringey in all her new stuff… clearly so dependent on others’ validation of this persona she’s putting out there, but the cringiness just comes through because all the stuff she chuckles about and rambles on about is so inane and boring and self obsessed? But she is sooo enamoured with the image she is projecting. I honestly get the strongest impression that she has NO idea who she really is. Which is sad.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.