Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was going to be a whole vlog series, Smart Living ;D

I know I for sure wonder where I'd be if the pandemic hadn't happened but I bet Niomi wonders that even more.
Oh boy! As someone else said about "sustainable", I hope someone also trademarks "Smart Living" because the day she finds "The One", we'll hear about "Smart Living" again. Let's hope she doesn't turn it into a brand of cheap sustainable living and décor items.

She's trying to emulate Miranda Kerr, but not quite close.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
LOL at the title though. I never noticed she called this video "SMART LIVING". Was she trying to be creative using her last name and thinking her interior design is avant-garde? Did she realize it was Joe's apartment too? Poor guy, based on the title only, it seemed as though he was just moving into her apartment. I feel bad for Joe. I haven't watched this video in a while, I'll take a peak.
She's so full of herself. She really believes she is smart just because that happens to be her name. It's preposterous and ridiculous to call all her crappy little ventures by that name. She's a great big sham on little stick legs. I really can't stand her and wonder what I ever saw in her back in the day. I guess she compared favorably next to Tanya and Zoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All the pictures she posts of herself are so damn pointless. It's like 'look at me, again'.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I'm just thinking about that time when she went to visit a psychic. Perhaps she should have done that before moving to India. It would have been interesting to see if her "clairvoyant" would have been able to predict Joe dumping her out of the blue. I'm sure she went there and hoped for the psychic to tell her: "Don't worry love, he'll come back eventually". That's what most desperate new singletons hope to hear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She just looks terrible In every picture! Definitely looks like an older divorced woman on the prowl at the local bar looking for a man. Not a good look for Ms. I’m such trouble you can’t handle me I’m so crazy wild fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For sure she was happier than she is now because she had her pahhhfect Joey and a ring on her finger!
...and because of a lot of #ad #gifted content because of the paaahfect wedding ahead.
It was better to split before the wedding imagin later on what toxicity it would bring to them. It could get more nastier for divorce.

She should have called it "Smart Influencing" lol.
...or smart clenching? Smart controlling? Smart faking ? 🤣

All the pictures she posts of herself are so damn pointless. It's like 'look at me, again'.
SMART POSING

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really wonder what type of man she'll end up marrying. For some reason, I think she'll wind up with someone older (as in 10 years+). I don't know why. She looks like the type of art student who would date their college professor. Weird.

Soon she'll say she and Joe didn't work out because their signs are not compatible. She's a Gemini and Geminis tend to be focused on appearances (no offense to any Geminis out there - I have some Gemini in me too lol).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She would look so much better with dark hair, maybe in a loose low bun and something that actually fits her well. The clothes are always wearing her.

Reactions: 16
Well, at least PT Bradley thinks Nims looks hot in that dress! 🔥
She looks like a naked Christmas tree. You know, the trees kids draw at school with the apple green pen sorta like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Her blonde head being the star at the top (the star that she thinks she is).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks like a naked Christmas tree. You know, the trees kids draw at school with the apple green pen sorta like this:

View attachment 695298

Her blonde head being the star at the top (the star that she thinks she is).
You know what you can find under Niomi's tree? AD's instead of presents lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.