Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's been some discussion of Nutritionist acquaintances of Niomi's and why they don't call her out. But frankly, I wouldn't trust a nutritionist 😬 . Lots of dodgy qualifications out there in Nutrition, and the title of Nutritionist isn't protected in the UK, so anyone can claim to be one. Registered Dietitians are the ones to go to, because you know they've met certain standards of training and education, undergone NHS placements etc.

Please don’t tar all nutritionists with the same brush. I’ve worked my butt of to become one and I can’t currently afford a degree in dietetics so I’m stuck at nutritionist for now. I can give really good, evidence based advice, I just can’t legally prescribe you a feeding tube, or a diet to fix anything other than weight. If you need to fix a medical problem then absolutely go see a dietician, but for weight loss, weight gain, healthy eating, nutrient advice etc. a registered nutritionist is just fine. Yes, anyone can technically call themselves a nutritionist so do your research before you pay one, but they aren’t all fakes 😢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Please don’t tar all nutritionists with the same brush. I’ve worked my butt of to become one and I can’t currently afford a degree in dietetics so I’m stuck at nutritionist for now. I can give really good, evidence based advice, I just can’t legally prescribe you a feeding tube, or a diet to fix anything other than weight. If you need to fix a medical problem then absolutely go see a dietician, but for weight loss, weight gain, healthy eating, nutrient advice etc. a registered nutritionist is just fine. Yes, anyone can technically call themselves a nutritionist so do your research before you pay one, but they aren’t all fakes 😢
That's so good to hear. There are so many amazing people like yourself who mean well and work hard :)
Knowing this and seeing people like Niomi dish out crap in the name of advise and make videos based on absolutely no knowledge is what the problem really is.

Reactions: 7
I have no doubt you've worked hard and that there are many decent, above board registered nutritionists. But I'm sure you can understand that the lack of regulations makes me skeptical of the profession and people who claim the title 'Nutritionist'. I was just sharing my perspective.

Reactions: 20
The true is that niomi is overusing the well-being tag.

She is just "being "...or rather egocentric being .

Reactions: 3
She would look so much better with dark hair, maybe in a loose low bun and something that actually fits her well. The clothes are always wearing her.
Totally agree. She looked incredible during her time with Joey. Some of that may have been due to happiness but it was also the dark hair and classic styling. So many of her Instagram photos from that period are really gorgeous. Blond hair might bring someone with a different complexion or bright blue eyes to life, but Niomi just becomes generic. There is nothing distinguished about her appearance other than " thin blonde woman."

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's so full of herself. She really believes she is smart just because that happens to be her name. It's preposterous and ridiculous to call all her crappy little ventures by that name. She's a great big sham on little stick legs. I really can't stand her and wonder what I ever saw in her back in the day. I guess she compared favorably next to Tanya and Zoe.
I think her surname's helped her out massively with her branding. I know someone with the surname Bland, which would be a much better fit for Dimbobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well, if she had married Marcus, I don't think Niomi Butler would have sounded the same lol. Niomi Smart-Butler lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think her surname's helped her out massively with her branding. I know someone with the surname Bland, which would be a much better fit for Dimbobs.
Exactly! She's so uncreative, she would have been at a total loss if her name hadn't basically done the work for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
off topic but how much longer do we think she’ll live in her friend’s flat? does she even still live there? saying this because i can’t remember the last time i saw it lol (maybe due to lack of yt content! also i’m forgetful)

Reactions: 7
I'm just thinking about that time when she went to visit a psychic. Perhaps she should have done that before moving to India. It would have been interesting to see if her "clairvoyant" would have been able to predict Joe dumping her out of the blue. I'm sure she went there and hoped for the psychic to tell her: "Don't worry love, he'll come back eventually". That's what most desperate new singletons hope to hear.
Not me trying to act like I didn’t do that after my first ex broke up with me….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Not me trying to act like I didn’t do that after my first ex broke up with me….
We've all been there I think. I was there too many years ago. I don't blame her, but I did it in private. No one knew. She posted this on YouTube though. It reeks desperation in my opinion.

Reactions: 9
Despite what she’s saying on all these podcasts about breaking free from the pressure to marry and have kids, I bet that’s one thing she is seriously grieving. She never really talked about being desperate for that life like Zoella, but the minute they got engaged she immediately started talking about a “forever home” after India, showing Joe with babies multiple times saying he was getting practice, things like that. I think she was over the moon thinking about a wedding and a house in the country and kids and now she’s at “square one” again in her mind.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Despite what she’s saying on all these podcasts about breaking free from the pressure to marry and have kids, I bet that’s one thing she is seriously grieving. She never really talked about being desperate for that life like Zoella, but the minute they got engaged she immediately started talking about a “forever home” after India, showing Joe with babies multiple times saying he was getting practice, things like that. I think she was over the moon thinking about a wedding and a house in the country and kids and now she’s at “square one” again in her mind.
To me, it's hard to gauge her sincerity since she lies about so much. I was in a relationship and it was serious and I thought I wanted marriage and babies. I was the right age, everyone else was doing it. It felt like the obvious next step because that's what society tells us to do, right? Reach the same cookie cutter milestones, in the same order preferrably, and at around the same age. Then we broke up and I had time to think and now I'm a lot less convinced I want either of those things. I like my life and my time alone and being the captain of my ship or whatever corny thing I can say.

All this to say, I would believe it if Niomi had gone through a similar realization, because it happened to me and I've seen friends go through it too, but she's such a liar that I can't. It's possible that she was over the moon back then, checking off items from the To-Do list society gives women from birth, and also she was in love or infatuated so that helped. And it's also possible she's now realizing that's not the be-all-end-all of life. BUT she's Niomi. She shape shifts to whatever situation she's in, so maybe this is just another fake happiness and once someone else comes along, she'll be all "I always wanted to marry a 45 year old divorced man and be a stepmom!"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
off topic but how much longer do we think she’ll live in her friend’s flat? does she even still live there? saying this because i can’t remember the last time i saw it lol (maybe due to lack of yt content! also i’m forgetful)
She's in the process of buying her own place (she said this in May) although she still seems to be living in the flat from what we've seen. I do wonder if we'll even see her new place since she seems to have given up on YouTube. I thought we might have had a peek by now. Maybe it fell through.

Reactions: 6
She must be absorbed with jealousy, seeing every other female influencer around her getting married and having a baby. At least that’s my impression, not that many I follow are still single. She even said it in a podcast: “most of my friends are either married with babies or at least engaged or in long term relationships and there are definitely moments when I’m like: okay I’m the single one, like what’s going on here *laughs maniacally*”

Reactions: 14
Niomi wishes she had a rich husband and 3 kids
Given the obsession with blonde hair on the female side of her family, she better marry a Scandinavian guy lol. Perhaps it's best she's no longer with Joe. All of her children would have been brown-haired (as Nims hair is obviously not naturally beachy blonde).

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.