Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah her purpose is to spread awareness to us peasants about how gorgeous she is, and to make money from things she cares about which again is making money. And it's definitely not a job, she's not contributing to the world, if anything she's a parasite scooping up the cream of the crop of the society she lives in
Exactly. Like when does she ever speak about environmental issues or sustainability (when it's not connected to a brand/ad)?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah her purpose is to spread awareness to us peasants about how gorgeous she is, and to make money from things she cares about which again is making money. And it's definitely not a job, she's not contributing to the world, if anything she's a parasite scooping up the cream of the crop of the society she lives in
Models still resemble their made up selves when they wake up in the morning without makeup on. She genuinely looks like 2 different people. I know that’s not the point of your post but it is so grating how cocky she is. Get over yourself, NioME!

Reactions: 5
not sure if this has been brought up already, but i think she's finally deleted her engagement photo from her feed. Not her youtube video, so idk what that logic was. I wonder if it was prompted by Joe deleting their pictures together? If so, she's definitely still checking up on his account and most definitely not anywhere near to being over that relationship.

Reactions: 15
She hasn't deleted anything from YouTube because the views still bring her cash lol. The only private/deleted videos are the proofs of her old self before the Marcus breakup. God forbid Joey knew that her channel took off because she was the girlfriend of one of the most popular YouTubers back then. "But I work so hard Joeeey"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@Joewoodward13

guess the other 12 were taken lol
Isn't taylor swift in the number 13? Just saying ? ;)

I'm sure it's a reason they all publish books too, so they can call themselves 'authors'.

Just rewatched her 'Honest chat about influencers' video... She really thinks she's superior to other influencers - she says 'My purpose is to spread awareness, speak about things that I care about. I'm not in this job to sell... My channel is not about selling stuff to you!' Yeah, you keep telling yourself that, Niomoi. Honestly, I can't quite tell if she's just really dumb and believes what she's saying, or if she just thinks her followers are dumb.
I think I can take that....she is dumb 😁
That woman cannot even read books if it does not involve herself.
How many posts she made about being fine single lol. The actual opposite of being fine . And it is perhaps the only book she read in her life.
She does not listen to music she has not interest in movies or series. I mean how boring one can be. She really is only taking selfies and then spend the day choosing the paahfect caption and call it "work".

To add If she eats so much charcoal no wonder she is so clenched all the time...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
There's been some discussion of Nutritionist acquaintances of Niomi's and why they don't call her out. But frankly, I wouldn't trust a nutritionist 😬 . Lots of dodgy qualifications out there in Nutrition, and the title of Nutritionist isn't protected in the UK, so anyone can claim to be one. Registered Dietitians are the ones to go to, because you know they've met certain standards of training and education, undergone NHS placements etc.

Reactions: 17
There's been some discussion of Nutritionist acquaintances of Niomi's and why they don't call her out. But frankly, I wouldn't trust a nutritionist 😬 . Lots of dodgy qualifications out there in Nutrition, and the title of Nutritionist isn't protected in the UK, so anyone can claim to be one. Registered Dietitians are the ones to go to, because you know they've met certain standards of training and education, undergone NHS placements etc.

My brother got into bodybuilding over the pandemic, started following a bunch of "nutritionists" and "professionals" on insta, then refused to get the vaccine 🙄 He managed to dodge covid until last week. He lives with my mum, so they are all quarantining.

My grandad came home from hospital on palliative care on Fri. And my mum can't be with him until she finishes quarantine, all because my brother decided to trust idiots on instagram. It might be too late by then. These idiots really don't understand the damage they do. They've all got EDs themselves but they think they are somehow "enlightened" because they've decided to cut out a foodgroup or three. Ffs. This preoccupation with a perfect diet literally kills people.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I wouldn't wish that on anyone to be honest, but it is true she still has a lot of work to do on herself before committing to marriage or children.

She'll probably be the type of mother who brings "vegan" cakes to other kids' birthday parties to prevent her own kids from eating the gluten/dairy infused cakes prepared/bought by other moms. Those poor kids will be starving. Imagine other kids getting cupcakes as a treat to celebrate a milestone and her kids getting strawberries and apples.
Why does that remind me of Kourtney Kardashian? Lol! 'fake humanitarian hoe' life! haha

Reactions: 6
Why does that remind me of Kourtney Kardashian? Lol! 'fake humanitarian hoe' life! haha
You know what, Kourtney Kardashian crossed my mind when I was writing that lol. She's the type to talk about "sustainable living", but her closet is full of luxury items. Same with Niomi who is just following the trend. I don't know of anyone who promotes sustainable living and yet attends Dior or Jaguar shows. Sustainability is not just what you put in your mouth or on your body.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly think Niomi doesn’t give a single sh*t—not even small toot—about sustainability. She simply went plant-based for diet/health/control and got drawn into this sustainability charade because for many veganism does go hand-in-hand with caring for the planet and (actual) sustainable living. Now she laughably tries to maintain the illusion because it’s her niche and she has absolutely nothing else to offer.

My brother got into bodybuilding over the pandemic, started following a bunch of "nutritionists" and "professionals" on insta, then refused to get the vaccine 🙄 He managed to dodge covid until last week. He lives with my mum, so they are all quarantining.

My grandad came home from hospital on palliative care on Fri. And my mum can't be with him until she finishes quarantine, all because my brother decided to trust idiots on instagram. It might be too late by then. These idiots really don't understand the damage they do. They've all got EDs themselves but they think they are somehow "enlightened" because they've decided to cut out a foodgroup or three. Ffs. This preoccupation with a perfect diet literally kills people.
I’m very sorry about your grandfather ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.