Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what, Kourtney Kardashian crossed my mind when I was writing that lol. She's the type to talk about "sustainable living", but her closet is full of luxury items. Same with Niomi who is just following the trend. I don't know of anyone who promotes sustainable living and yet attends Dior or Jaguar shows. Sustainability is not just what you put in your mouth or on your body.
Exactly. Her apple watch strap is plastic. She mentioned she got it off amazon. She buys calf skin products. Drives anything she gets for free. Like I mentioned earlier, she has absolutely zero integrity and the whole green warrior act has gotten older. Hope she retires from influencing and finds an equally boring dude and chills tf out. I can totally see her becoming a mom-fluencer next once this gets old with quotes about how new moms have depression and need me time.

Reactions: 19
Exactly. Her apple watch strap is plastic. She mentioned she got it off amazon. She buys calf skin products. Drives anything she gets for free. Like I mentioned earlier, she has absolutely zero integrity and the whole green warrior act has gotten older. Hope she retires from influencing and finds an equally boring dude and chills tf out. I can totally see her becoming a mom-fluencer next once this gets old with quotes about how new moms have depression and need me time.
She'll be a "l need my mommy juice and mommy time" type of mother.

This girl can barely cope with her non-stressful life. I laugh every single time an influencer says they're stressed. If she gets stressed doing literally nothing but galivanting around London to try out new restaurants and clothes, then I can't imagine how much stress her children will generate. Children aren't easy to deal with and can push you to your limits. She seems far too self-conscious and weak to have children if you ask me. Children are not an fancy accessory.

She'll probably hire a nanny to help her out and will start talking about her therapy sessions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I’m not sure if this has been shard on Niombo’s threads before, but it’s such a great article.Smash the Well was Industry
Thanks for sharing! Such a good article. This:

"If these wellness influencers really cared about health, they might [...] promote behaviors that increase community and connection, like going out to a meal with a friend or joining a book club. These activities are sustainable and have been scientifically linked to improved health, yet are often at odds with the solitary, draining work of trying to micromanage every bite of food that goes into your mouth."

Makes me feel for Nims. I'm convinced that her life is devoid of genuine relationships due to her ED. It's really consuming her and is getting in the way of her forming true, lasting friendships and/or relationships that would give her so much joy and fulfilment.

Btw @Coldfeet, if you Google the title of a NYT article you want to read and access it via the search results, NYT won't hit you with a paywall :) I only recently learned this and found it very helpful.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks for sharing! Such a good article. This:

"If these wellness influencers really cared about health, they might [...] promote behaviors that increase community and connection, like going out to a meal with a friend or joining a book club. These activities are sustainable and have been scientifically linked to improved health, yet are often at odds with the solitary, draining work of trying to micromanage every bite of food that goes into your mouth."

Makes me feel for Nims. I'm convinced that her life is devoid of genuine relationships due to her ED. It's really consuming her and is getting in the way of her forming true, lasting friendships and/or relationships that would give her so much joy and fulfilment.

Btw @Coldfeet, if you Google the title of a NYT article you want to read and access it via the search results, NYT won't hit you with a paywall :) I only recently learned this and found it very helpful.
She is probably wondering to herself, "what's wrong with me? I am so paahfect and amayyzing, why would Joey leave me? I even tried to be fun for like 4 months! Why can't I get a nice rich boy?"
That's the issue with her. She has NO idea how toxic she is and that she needs help. And her so called friends don't help either.

Reactions: 15
I was wondering if the picture of Joey with the pajamas threw her into a frenzy. She probably thought he wore them in this picture as a sign he misses her and the times they shared together. I wouldn't be surprised if this crossed her mind.

To be honest, she seemed genuinely excited about life when she moved to India. I was watching her Vlogs a few days ago and you could tell her excitement was genuine unlike this new zest for life she's trying to plaster with her superficial Love Island looking new friends.

Reactions: 10
I was wondering if the picture of Joey with the pajamas threw her into a frenzy. She probably thought he wore them in this picture as a sign he misses her and the times they shared together. I wouldn't be surprised if this crossed her mind.

To be honest, she seemed genuinely excited about life when she moved to India. I was watching her Vlogs a few days ago and you could tell her excitement was genuine unlike this new zest for life she's trying to plaster with her superficial Love Island looking new friends.
Yeah she was excited cause she felt she's set for life with Joeyy and got to decorate their posh apartment with a help of an interior designer. She was insufferably full of herself when she was showing off their place in India ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah she was excited cause she felt she's set for life with Joeyy and got to decorate their posh apartment with a help of an interior designer. She was insufferably full of herself when she was showing off their place in India ugh.
Regardless of the reason why she was excited, she seemed less phoney back then. Besides, who wouldn't be excited to move to a new country with their new fiancé and furnish their apartment? I mean, I can understand she rubs people off, but anyone in her position back then would have been excited. She seemed more mature back then (well, at least more mature than the "This is 29" picture). She really sabotaged herself. She thought she had secured "Joe" ("the bag") and started to unleash her inner demon lol. It goes to show she may have acted like the "perfect" girlfriend until he proposed (plus, it helped they weren't on top of each other 24/7). You can't put up a front forever (which also applies to her new found post-split identity).

Reactions: 12
I actually disagree that she was excited to move to India. To me it always seemed like she was just tolerating it and hoping they’ll return. Then she couldn’t hide her happiness and excitement when covid hit and they went back to London indefinitely

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I actually disagree that she was excited to move to India. To me it always seemed like she was just tolerating it and hoping they’ll return. Then she couldn’t hide her happiness and excitement when covid hit and they went back to London indefinitely
I don't know. To me she seemed happier than she is now for sure. The content she was making back then was more interesting as well. She certainly didn't look as miserable and fake happy as she does now, so she must have enjoyed it to a certain extent.

Reactions: 5
I don't know - to me she seemed happier than she is now for sure. The content she was making back then was more interesting as well. She certainly didn't look as miserable and fake happy as she does now, so she must have enjoyed it to a certain extent.
well she certainly was happier since Joey hasn’t suddenly dump her ass at that point 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she wasn't excited to go, in that vlog about moving there I remember she was already planning to go back to London every summer and was all "we'll be back for the summer..." and looked at Joe who looked like uh, will we? and she said something like "right? Right." And I understand that. India would never have been Niomi's first choice for a relocation and she's a control freak. The move wasn't her choice or her idea.

I do think she tried to make the most out of it when she was there, as much as her control-freakness allowed. She did that Ayurveda course, met a couple of Indian influencers, attended an event or two, took paid tours, apartment hunted, started decorating trying to incorporate local businesses. At the very least she seemed to understand the move could be good for her career and was trying to capitalize on it.

I don't blame her for being happy to be back in London when Covid started. I've been hospitalized in an unfamiliar country where I didn't speak the language and had no one other than the friend I was traveling with and it was pretty daunting. So I get being happy to be back in England while a pandemic broke out. But I think she actually started going downhill fast in lockdown, not to mention her relationship to Joe spiraled down.

Reactions: 17
Regardless of the reason why she was excited, she seemed less phoney back then. Besides, who wouldn't be excited to move to a new country with their new fiancé and furnish their apartment? I mean, I can understand she rubs people off, but anyone in her position back then would have been excited. She seemed more mature back then (well, at least more mature than the "This is 29" picture). She really sabotaged herself. She thought she had secured "Joe" ("the bag") and started to unleash her inner demon lol. It goes to show she may have acted like the "perfect" girlfriend until he proposed (plus, it helped they weren't on top of each other 24/7). You can't put up a front forever (which also applies to her new found post-split identity).
Oh no I don't mean she was just excited - she was super smug and full of herself. Like watch this vlog, she totally believes she knows tit about interior designer. What's even worse, she made Joe film that cringe and her fake posing with the assistants and fake laughing. Ughh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh no I don't mean she was just excited - she was super smug and full of herself. Like watch this vlog, she totally believes she knows tit about interior designer. What's even worse, she made Joe film that cringe and her fake posing with the assistants and fake laughing. Ughh
LOL at the title though. I never noticed she called this video "SMART LIVING". Was she trying to be creative using her last name and thinking her interior design is avant-garde? Did she realize it was Joe's apartment too? Poor guy, based on the title only, it seemed as though he was just moving into her apartment. I feel bad for Joe. I haven't watched this video in a while, I'll take a peak.

Reactions: 13
She is super smug and braggy but I'd take THAT Niomi over today's trainwreck any day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had the feeling he would move there for work with her or without her if she didn't want to go, she was already kinda faking it then.

Reactions: 17
I think regardless of COVID, he would have broken off their engagement or filed for divorce the minute they returned to London from India. COVID just sped up the process, but it would have happened regardless. Or she would have rushed into getting pregnant after the getting married and that would be have been a different story. I feel sorry for Joe that his dream job fell apart though. He looked more passionate about his career than Niomi ever will and he didn't seem to take it for granted. It must have been a tough pill to swallow (in addition to Niomi's vegan food supplements lol).

Reactions: 11
LOL at the title though. I never noticed she called this video "SMART LIVING". Was she trying to be creative using her last name and thinking her interior design is avant-garde? Did she realize it was Joe's apartment too? Poor guy, based on the title only, it seemed as though he was just moving into her apartment. I feel bad for Joe. I haven't watched this video in a while, I'll take a peak.
It was going to be a whole vlog series, Smart Living ;D

I know I for sure wonder where I'd be if the pandemic hadn't happened but I bet Niomi wonders that even more.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.