Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably trying to tap into sponsorships geared towards single women. Watch - next thing she flogs will be vibrators!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't even describe how much I love this haha. Truly Perfect.

She will probably make soy lattes with them.
Nah she wouldn't touch soy milk, it actually has protein and calories. Maybe half almond milk-half water lattes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let's face it, Niomi's favorite plant based thing is paper money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Here's a good quote for Nimbobs

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value."
Thomas Paine

Reactions: 10
I can't believe that in just under 13 months we're onto the 24th thread on Miss Smart, having taken two years to get to the 2nd o_O :ROFLMAO:. That's over 1000 pages! Nuts.
I still remember the old days on the other purple site (guru gossip something) when she was still making what's in my bag videos and milking her realtionship with Marcus and the british YT gang.. I was the only one who dared to criticize her in her thread.. there was a crazy lady named LadyB_bug or something like that who was obsessed with defending her... I had so many fights with her it was sad... I still believe that it was either her mum or granny 🤣

Where were you guys then I was so lonely 😭 God bless tattle!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I still remember the old days on the other purple site (guru gossip something) when she was still making what's in my bag videos and milking her realtionship with Marcus and the british YT gang.. I was the only one who dared to criticize her in her thread.. there was a crazy lady named LadyB_bug or something like that who was obsessed with defending her... I had so many fights with her it was sad... I still believe that it was either her mum or granny 🤣

Lol I remember her, she was such a big Niomi fan and was obsessed with Niomi and Joe as a couple. She was super classist and always going on about what a perfect ‘match’ it was and salivated over the kinds of circles Joe was in. I’ve wondered how she took their breakup lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

I was there!!! I was only reading her thread, I only posted on the Kalel Kitten thread as “bump”. I miss GG a lot, but I really like how tattle is set up and the posters on here seem more insightful for some reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She looks older than her mom

View attachment 689395
How does she not have a single muscle on her?! I do yoga 5x a week and I now have "manly" shoulders, not a look I would have chosen but it allows me to improve my practice.
I would have said it's impossible to complete yoga teacher training and not gain even the tiniest baby biceps from all the chataranggas.... but here is proof that if you only 100 calories a day it can be done

Might be Terrina lol. Give her a few #gifted bottles of wine and she will work for free.
Add some bottles of botox 😁

How does she not have a single muscle on her?! I do yoga 5x a week and I now have "manly" shoulders, not a look I would have chosen but it allows me to improve my practice.
I would have said it's impossible to complete yoga teacher training and not gain even the tiniest baby biceps from all the chataranggas.... but here is proof that if you only 100 calories a day it can be done
Because she does only poses that looks good on the gram. Like this yoga in the cloud where the machine is doing the work for you...

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Oh my god what a throwback! Ahh guru gossip was right at the center of the British gleam bots dramas, what a time that was! That poor Lady Bug girl was obsessed 😂 it was scary to have a different opinion than her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god what a throwback! Ahh guru gossip was right at the center of the British gleam bots dramas, what a time that was! That poor Lady Bug girl was obsessed 😂 it was scary to have a different opinion than her
I had a look back at some of their posts and omg they seem nuts 🤣

Untitled.png

• Haha
Funny someone mentioned LadyB_bug, because I always wonder what her name on this site is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.