Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The concern felt genuine but there was definitely an air of self promotion. Did she say “stay tuned” or just imply it?

Reactions: 6
I think in these situations whatever influencers say someone’s going to be upset/angry about it no matter what but I’m glad she linked the charity’s website and where to donate etc. Also everything going on in Afghanistan is a major story that every single human being is probably aware of so I think that’s why there are a lot more influencers talking about it. Off topic but this is the first time where I thought her blonde hair looked really good. I think her hair’s looking really awful because of the editing she’s doing in her instagram photos/stories.

Reactions: 9
It's tricky with the whole white saviour complex situation, but with how critical the situation is on the ground (I have a friend there with a foreign government), any money donated and possible calls to representatives are welcome, so on this I am in favor of her sharing links and talking about it. Sure, most people know about it and we can question how much a plea from Nimbobs might sway someone to donate, but who knows. Maybe they'd been planning to, forgot, saw it pop on Niomi's stories and were reminded, or there are plenty of people who are completely unaware of things and wouldn't even know where to start donating. UN Women is an alright choice.

Reactions: 10
I think in these situations whatever influencers say someone’s going to be upset/angry about it no matter what but I’m glad she linked the charity’s website and where to donate etc. Also everything going on in Afghanistan is a major story that every single human being is probably aware of so I think that’s why there are a lot more influencers talking about it. Off topic but this is the first time where I thought her blonde hair looked really good. I think her hair’s looking really awful because of the editing she’s doing in her instagram photos/stories.
She's mainly promoted Women for Women, which is a charity that has actually paid her in the past, and flew her out to meet her 'sister'...a little bit sickening.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She's mainly promoted Women for Women, which is a charity that has actually paid her in the past, and flew her out to meet her 'sister'...a little bit sickening.
What?! Okay I take back what I said then

Reactions: 4
Surely it is a breach of ethics to promote a charity that pays you????

Reactions: 11
I'm legit sitting here with my mouth open, this cheap beggar only cares about money, nothing else. How does one become this vapid.. I wish people called her out on this tit more, she can't block everyone.

Reactions: 14
has anyone else seen Anna’s Instagram recently? Makes me even more suspicious that her and Joe have actually stopped seeing each other. There’s also a pic of Anna with her arm around her ex boyfriend? (I stalked his insta, apparently they were dating at the start of 2020?) i would loveeee to know what’s going down rn in Anna and Joe world :LOL:

Reactions: 9
has anyone else seen Anna’s Instagram recently? Makes me even more suspicious that her and Joe have actually stopped seeing each other. There’s also a pic of Anna with her arm around her ex boyfriend? (I stalked his insta, apparently they were dating at the start of 2020?) i would loveeee to know what’s going down rn in Anna and Joe world :LOL:
Last time I saw her was on either her IG or her sister's, can't remember but it was a video of her walking in a line with other passengers who just got off a plane and she was the only one acting like a complete moron, jumping up and down and waving her hands. It was one of those plane exists done on the tarmacadam and she looked like an obnoxious idiot. Guess I'm lucky there was no way to hear her, I can only imagine how annoying she was volume wise.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
War profiteering… So this is 29 💩
I think she just plays a sweet, clueless Legally Blonde chick but I can see her sitting at her computer with her calculator and a Gleam team of jackals salivating over $$ deals.

Reactions: 16
I think she just plays a sweet, clueless Legally Blonde chick but I can see her sitting at her computer with her calculator and a Gleam team of jackals salivating over $$ deals.
I think you mean Legally Bland 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think Adrian is just a friend. His connection to Anna and Ellie goes back to at least 2015. I think they have been on a few holidays together with other friends.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have any idea if niomi 's father is alive.. Is smart her maternal surname or paternal?
Maternal. Her mum's maiden name is Verity Smart, you can even find an old company record under her maiden name. There was also an old photo from Niomi's teens with a bunch of people and in it there was a Peiter Smart. From what I recall from the old site, he was Granny T's second husband.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.