Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she never said anything about the vaccine so that both people who do get vaccinated and those who don't will watch her and give her clicks and money. She doesn't want to alienate money from going into her account.

Reactions: 21
I bet she never said anything about the vaccine so that both people who do get vaccinated and those who don't will watch her and give her clicks and money. She doesn't want to alienate money from going into her account.
Yes , I think a lot of influencers are doing that so that incl her !

Reactions: 8
She's spineless! Utterly contemptible.

Reactions: 5
That could be true, but I have a feeling that she got it way back when it was only available for key workers, probably from her bestiee Charlotte, who had an early access to the vaccines.. that’s why she’s so 🤫 about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That could be true, but I have a feeling that she got it way back when it was only available for key workers, probably from her bestiee Charlotte, who had an early access to the vaccines.. that’s why she’s so 🤫 about it.
I feel like if that were the case she would have mentioned it in passing right now. No one is going to think twice about an adult saying they're double vaxxed now, and I doubt anyone would interrogate it further about when she got it. To me, I think her silence says she just hasn't got it.

Reactions: 11
I feel like if that were the case she would have mentioned it in passing right now. No one is going to think twice about an adult saying they're double vaxxed now, and I doubt anyone would interrogate it further about when she got it. To me, I think her silence says she just hasn't got it.
That’s what I thought too , but she is travelling everywhere left , right and center! Makes me think she might have gotten it !

like @Callan mentioned , she is keeping her mouth shut on vaccine status so she doesn’t lose followers ! If she says hey since I am not vaccinated yada yada .. there will be people who says “ what , you took the “ whatever conspiracy they believe “ vaccine , unfollowing you”
If she mentions if she is not vaccinated tgere will be people who call her out for her reckless behavior and unfollow too !

so niomi Is keeping quite, I have seen other influencers do the same too ! If only they can vaccinate and influence others to vaccinate too , so that it will help the social circumstances in a global pandemic !

Reactions: 8
In all fairness to Niomi, it's not her job to promote vaccination. I certainly don't see why she has a duty to disclose her vaccination status.

People are free to make their choice. It's the job of the NHS/government to convince people to get vaccinated. Influencers have no business doing this. It's unreasonable to expect them to promote vaccination because vaccination is a personal choice and influencers are not equipped to properly convince people to get vaccinated. It's also not their job. It's not the same as selling a pair of shoes or a dress. I certainly don't think anti-vaxxers or people who are hesitant will rush to get vaccinated simply because they heard that Niomi or Mollie Mae got vaccinated. People have hesitations for a plethora of reasons that are their own.

Besides, whether she openly discloses it or not, people can easily put two and two together. No mask on the train, travels overseas, it's crystal clear she got vaccinated.

Again, one's vaccination status pertains to their medical data which should therefore remain off social media in my opinion. It falls within the remit of GDPR as well. Yes, she has a platform, but it's not her role to "influence" people to get vaccinated or not. As much as I think influencers are generally insufferable, I can't agree with the idea that it's their duty to disclose their vaccination status in order convince people to get vaccinated. The burden lies with the government.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
If she didn’t spend all of lockdown breaking the rules in place at the time I’d feel differently. Instead, she documented herself having multiple bubbles (an oxymoron), forewent masking and did not quarantine. Remember, her job is being compensated for her reach and influence.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If she didn’t spend all of lockdown breaking the rules in place at the time I’d feel differently. Instead, she documented herself having multiple bubbles (an oxymoron), forewent masking and did not quarantine. Remember, her job is being compensated for her reach and influence.
I get her "job" is being compensated for her reach and influence, but the key word here is "job". Her job revolves around beauty/fashion/lifestyle. That's the extent of her remit to "influence". Her job is not healthcare or politics.

Plenty of celebrities are remaining silent on the vaccine and no one bats an eyelash.

People need to stop expecting influencers and celebrities to partake in conversations they don't master. I'd rather celebrities and influencers remain silent than to spread incorrect information or impose their views upon other people on matters that are not within their remits of "expertise". The same way you're not expecting an art curator to perform accounting duties.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her lack of qualification never stopped her from weighing in on health related issues before.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
No one is saying she doesn't have a choice, but she spends her days selling non FDA approved powders and pills, doesn't mask up, travels and mingles non stop yet is completely silent about a vaccine that has the potential to save lives ( if she took it). Here in the US its the states that are anti-vax that are ridden with sick and dying people. If you deny science and want to die like a medieval peasant, than that's your choice too.
What doesn't kill you mutates and tries again, but I guess some people want to scream Freedom like Mel Gibson in Braveheart right before he died.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her lack of qualification never stopped her from weighing in on health related issues before.
THIS! Mouthpiece for anyone who'll give hrr freebies or pay her!
Super foods- really?
Hair vitamins- really?
Super mop-really?
Sustainability-really?
Rock salt- really?
Vegan cars-really
Boots chemical product line-really

Expert on absolutely nothing
Qualified to advise followers-NO!

Doesn't stop her posting garbage.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No one is saying she doesn't have a choice, but she spends her days selling non FDA approved powders and pills, doesn't mask up, travels and mingles non stop yet is completely silent about a vaccine that has the potential to save lives ( if she took it). Here in the US its the states that are anti-vax that are ridden with sick and dying people. If you deny science and want to die like a medieval peasant, than that's your choice too.
What doesn't kill you mutates and tries again, but I guess some people want to scream Freedom like Mel Gibson in Braveheart right before he died.
She is not based in the US. I assume the powders or pills she sells are EU/UK produced and have therefore received the required local approvals. Thus, I don't see why FDA approval is necessary unless they're sold or produced in the US. What is strictly being produced or sold in the EU is out of the FDA's scope. Unless I missed something, we have our own regulatory bodies in the EU/UK.

I'm vaccinated and quite frankly, when I had hesitations in the beginning, I was looking at various credible scientific sources. I wasn't relying on Niomi or Shirley to convince me because they wouldn't have been able to.

People are free to educate themselves. Do you really think anti-vaxxers are going to listen to Niomi or some other influencer? These people are deep into conspiracy theories and Niomi embraces the polar opposite of what they're about. I doubt anti-vaxxers are even following people like Niomi or her US equivalents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I get her "job" is being compensated for her reach and influence, but the key word here is "job". Her job revolves around beauty/fashion/lifestyle. That's the extent of her remit to "influence". Her job is not healthcare or politics.

Plenty of celebrities are remaining silent on the vaccine and no one bats an eyelash.

People need to stop expecting influencers and celebrities to partake in conversations they don't master. I'd rather celebrities and influencers remain silent than to spread incorrect information or impose their views upon other people on matters that are not within their remits of "expertise". The same way you're not expecting an art curator to perform accounting duties.
She is an “influencer “ ! Her job definitely doesn’t involves around beauty or fashion ! She promoted cars , cleaning mopes, packaged foods, supplements ( by the way is a non fda approved medication /supplements ) !

She doesn’t need to convince anyone , but she is been travelling so much , she can say - I choose to travel making sure it’s safe for others ( who night be travelling for necessity than pleasure ) and local population of the place she is visiting by getting vaccinated !

Covid 19 is a global pandemic , getting vaccination is a *public health emergency*!

if she is trying to influence her audiance to buy the supplements she is shilling , she can definitely use her influencer status to “tell” ( not convince or persuade ) her Audiance that she is vaccinated !

edit : her IG Bio literally says “ well-being”!

She is not based in the US. I assume the powders or pills she sells are EU/UK produced and have therefore received the required local approvals. Thus, I don't see why FDA approval is necessary unless they're sold or produced in the US. What is strictly being produced or sold in the EU is out of the FDA's scope. Unless I missed something, we have our own regulatory bodies in the EU/UK.

I'm vaccinated and quite frankly, when I had hesitations in the beginning, I was looking at various credible scientific sources. I wasn't relying on Niomi or Shirley to convince me because they wouldn't have been able to.

People are free to educate themselves. Do you really think anti-vaxxers are going to listen to Niomi or some other influencer? These people are deep into conspiracy theories and Niomi embraces the polar opposite of what they're about. I doubt anti-vaxxers are even following people like Niomi or her US equivalents.
3B04AB34-ECED-4DAE-9672-E8206DA16EDB.jpeg
The hair product/supplement she shilled the other day which is discussed a few pages back!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She is not based in the US and I assume the powders or pills she sells are EU/UK produced and have thus received the required approvals. Thus, I don't see why FDA approval is necessary unless they're sold/produced in the US. What is strictly being produced or sold in the EU is out of the FDA's scope.

I'm vaccinated and quite frankly, when I had hesitations in the beginning, I was looking at various credible scientific sources. I wasn't relying on Niomi or Shirley to convince me.
I used FDA as an example and some of the crap she's promoting is sold here too, The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) is in the UK. I know she's not a doctor but she acts as if Covid doesn't exist and her followers are probably acting the same, traveling and hanging out in large crowds. That's already sending a bad message, so yeah I'd appreciate if she used her channel to spread awareness for something other than her own reflection. I mean her grandfather almost died from Covid, I'd think she'd care enough to talk about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is an “influencer “ ! Her job definitely doesn’t involves around beauty or fashion ! She promoted cars , cleaning mopes, packaged foods, supplements ( by the way is a non fda approved medication /supplements ) !

She doesn’t need to convince anyone , but she is been travelling so much , she can say - I choose to travel making sure it’s safe for others ( who night be travelling for necessity than pleasure ) and local population of the place she is visiting by getting vaccinated !

Covid 19 is a global pandemic , getting vaccination is a *public health emergency*!

if she is trying to influence her audiance to buy the supplements she is shilling , she can definitely use her influencer status to “tell” ( not convince or persuade ) her Audiance that she is vaccinated !

edit : her IG Bio literally says “ well-being”!

View attachment 714130The hair product/supplement she shilled the other day which is discussed a few pages back!!
From what I read, I believe she is not supposed to be promoting this product. It depends on whether this is classified as a medicinal product (which I am inclined to think it is.)

These are the rules in the UK:

Medicinal or medical claims can only be made for a medicinal product that is licensed by the MHRA, VMD or under the auspices of the EMA (Rule 12.1). Prescription-only medicines may not be advertised to the public (Rule 12.12). Additionally, medical professionals and celebrities should not be used in ads to endorse medicines (12.18).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's made in Australia.
exactly ! That’s right- it isn’t a uk made product approved by UK authorities !

Yet Niomi who is based in UK is shilling it to her Audience ! That product is made is AUS ,promoted in UK by Niomi , mentions it is not “ evaluated by “Food and drug administration” aka FDA !

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.