Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

puremadnessndat

She keep taking about the book 🤮 make it even more obvious that she still not over it. She’s so fake 🤢 she must be sting isn’t today or tomorrow will be the day he broke up with her.

View attachment 689777

View attachment 689784
that caption is pure delusion. what's crazy to me is that we all know if she found a man on joey's level right after the break up she'd be parading 'happy couple' on ig non stop right now. yo niomi, have u ever considered moving on the down low. these posts scream you're not over it OR being single

Reactions: 25

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
It wasn't a criticism..ofcourse it's not her fault that her father is missing.. It was just my observation. If she had healed, from the fact that her biological father was not in her life for whatever reason, then she would mention him. In any of the odd qna videos. If nothing else but just to say that she never knew him.. Just like you did. But she completely ignores that portion of her life,that means she hasn't come to terms with it and maybe it has an affect on her current relationships.
I think you’re making a big assumption that because she doesn’t talk about him to her audience she’s ‘ignoring that portion of her life’ though, that’s kind of my point. If she doesn’t know him there’s nothing to say, so I don’t know what it is that you want her to mention about him in Q&As or videos? While it’s not something to be ashamed of it’s also not something she probably wants to draw attention to either, and I don’t see anything wrong with that tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Callan

VIP Member
Ahahah that famous Terrina Midsommar greeting card. Major cringe.

GG used to be fun ( I kept the same name an avatar) then there was some war between the mods and the whole thing went to shit. I rarely visit anymore, to be honest. Tattle on the other hand is phenomenal, love it here.

• Haha
  • Heart

sitkx

VIP Member
What are these people planning to do for income in 5-10 years?

There are literal celebrities that had to get retrained and get a normal job because they stopped being hired for acting work, and yet Tanya and Niomi and all these other idiots are throwing away their entire internet careers? Don’t they realize they’ll never find a job as easy as YouTube?

On the other hand, if that was me, I’d be SO embarrassed to do what they do. Imagine someone asks you “so what do you do for a living?”, and you have to say “I’m an influencer a social media content creator” 💀 People know that means “I post pics on Instagram”. That’s probably why they all try so desperately to start their own brands. In that case, they can say “I have my own skincare brand that nobody knows or buys

• Heart

Hannah Banana

I’m not a violent person, but her smug, cat-that-got-the-cream [extra light almond milk] smile makes me ragey.

• Haha

bump1212

Chatty Member
Joy of being sober?? She doesn’t drink or party enough for that, she just started! This is just to make it look like she was wild and a party girl. How stupid and embarrassing. She acts like a teenager who pretends to drink on and talks about how fucked up they are while they’re drinking apple juice.

being Sober has been the best blessing I could ever imagine!! I would be so happy for someone to find sobriety IF they actually needed it. She is a social drinker wanna be cool girl. Nothing more.

Come hang out with me and then we can talk about the joys of being sober you dumb bitch. You need to see someone who actually partied hard to understand what your little wannabe party girl self is trying to emulate. It fucked up my life, yet here you are acting like a badass. I wasn’t a badass for doing heroin for 13 years, I was a dumbass!! I think I’m so mad about this because it’s something very personal to me. Fuck her.

• Heart

laplusheureuse96

When people talk like that, it indicates that they obviously see being partnered up as the norm, the way life should naturally be, so much that it doesn’t require special terms or a book to guide you through it….. while ‘single’ is a total aberration in status, unnatural, one that you must force yourself to grin and bear somehow until you can write a condescending Instagram paragraph about how you did it, you totally were sInGLe for one whole year of your adult life! I mean, who cares? I understand learning to deal with a big breakup, especially an engagement ending… but if you see singlehood itself as some strange existence to battle your way through, that’s an indication that something has gone wrong in your mindset. (Most likely you’ve been in near nonstop relationships from your teens through your adult womanhood, or you’ve placed an insane amount of value on being seen as one half of a couple). Ultimately, being ‘single’ isn’t being anything, it’s just existing as you and you alone. Shouldn’t being in a serious relationship be more unusual or in need of guidance?
Exactly this! I was single all my life, until shortly after my 23rd birthday. Not being in a relationship was a perfectly normal state of affairs to me, lol. Sure, I would be self conscious at times seeing that I was such a “late bloomer” while most of my friends had boyfriends, but I knew I wouldn’t settle for a guy who I only semi-liked or was annoyed by on the first date already 😂 Being single is not an art, it’s literally existing by yourself

• Heart

GoofyPrincess

Chatty Member
Bradley was on the Is It Just Me podcast recently which I usually love (well depending on the guest) so listened to it today. There was no mention of Niomi not that I thought there would be. He came across exactly how I imagined - smug, cocky and arrogant. He loved throwing in comments about his six pack, celebrity clients but there was nothing exciting to note. Also don't meant to sound horrible but he didn't sound like the sharpest tool in the box 🤣

Also more on topic - I'm kind of confused where Niomi is just now. In the last 24hrs she seems to have posted photos from both Marbella and France and posted stories from what seemed to be dinner in London with Bradley last night :unsure: Guess she's posting old photos...

• Haha

TheGlossy

VIP Member
If she was truly happy, why would she bother posting a long paragraph about it? Is she trying to convince us or convince herself?

She says there's not enough posts about "single joy". That's because truly happy singletons don't bother writing a long paragraph to tell the whole world they're happy. They're too busy living life. Her post clearly shows she's bothered by all those pictures of couples on IG.

Galivanting around London and Marbella masks-less in pretty dresses with fake friends around you is hardly proof of any happiness. Compensation, more so.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lionsden

VIP Member
Horrible bleach jobs throughout the years in the Terrina Dynasty. This is just a random selection, I could have chosen practically every photo of a "blonde" in her feed.
Bonus: How to mortify your granddaughter's partner.

• Haha
  • Sick

Dillydally

The thing that frustrates me so much is that many people living overseas - and those who have settled in the UK from other countries - still can't visit their families and loved ones because they can't financially afford the covid tests, especially if they have a family. In the UK, PCR tests are anywhere from £60-150+, whilst in other countries like France and Italy they're free or much cheaper than that. I've heard some people argue that the high cost in the UK is a good idea because it inhibits travel, but Niomi is doing a fantastic job of showing, a) how unfair that system is, and b) how ineffective it is because poorer people would likely go on one holiday in one town/resort and call it a day, whereas richer people like Niomi - who are not affected by these costs - are travelling to multiple destinations in a seemingly unconcerned way. It really is rules for some and rules for everyone else!

Obviously Niomi is not responsible for the system, and I appreciate that she wasn't one of the idiots who went to Dubai, but she and her family do not seem to demonstrate any sense of care or responsibility. Why do they *need* multiple holidays in the middle of a pandemic? Why wasn't Ibiza enough? Why do they need to splash it all over social media? It makes me shudder even more when I think of Verity's awful IVF article. The idea of these rich people living in their mansion and going on a European tour in the middle of a pandemic, completely separate from society, ranting about people on low incomes getting certain treatments on the NHS is more than I can stand!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Hmm wonder why (absolutely not her fault at all...)
It’s also a bit gross like is she implying she doesn’t understand why SHE is the single one when SHE is so much thinner/blonder/prettier/insert whatever dumb vacuous thing she values here? When is she going to clock that relationships based on appearance don’t last…she thinks so much of herself when she has the personality of a wet tea towel, it’s bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 23