Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 🦝 wandered into the club lol

ETA: Damn, you done me dirty with the extra (amazing!!!) images added. Okay, granny cougar chic x Florida does the pool boy. Okay that’s all I got hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She definitely thinks she the hottest and coolest of her friend group so no wonder she is jealous of them being in relationships. At this age, I would hope she had outgrown jealously, but I guess not. She is the worst of her friend group and that’s saying a lot!
Niomi comes off as someone who is happy for her friends as long as they aren't doing better than she is.

Reactions: 22
Niomi comes off as someone who is happy for her friends as long as [her friends] aren't doing better than she is.
Fixed it

Once a week I think about the vlog where she was bragging to other influencers at an event about a breakfast meeting she had on the books with a big designer and then she got there and it was another influencer event serving breakfast 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Fixed it

Once a week I think about the vlog where she was bragging to other influencers at an event about a breakfast meeting she had on the books with a big designer and then she got there and it was another influencer event serving breakfast 😂
link?

Reactions: 1
When people talk like that, it indicates that they obviously see being partnered up as the norm, the way life should naturally be, so much that it doesn’t require special terms or a book to guide you through it….. while ‘single’ is a total aberration in status, unnatural, one that you must force yourself to grin and bear somehow until you can write a condescending Instagram paragraph about how you did it, you totally were sInGLe for one whole year of your adult life! I mean, who cares? I understand learning to deal with a big breakup, especially an engagement ending… but if you see singlehood itself as some strange existence to battle your way through, that’s an indication that something has gone wrong in your mindset. (Most likely you’ve been in near nonstop relationships from your teens through your adult womanhood, or you’ve placed an insane amount of value on being seen as one half of a couple). Ultimately, being ‘single’ isn’t being anything, it’s just existing as you and you alone. Shouldn’t being in a serious relationship be more unusual or in need of guidance?
They way she keeps saying how happy she is being single is so weird. Its like someone announcing that they are breathing at all times "i took a breath, and another." "im breathing" "in and out" "another breath". She's never real and authentic, Id like her a lot more if she said she feels like tit and it hurts and she's trying to do her best. But that would make her look weak in her eyes so.. the pretense continues.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
First off, she has very obviously vertically stretched out the photos she posted to the grid in the green dress. She pulled a Tanya Burr and went even less subtle.

Next, her Instagram story of the dress is captioned: "Emerald is my birth stone, maybe it's no coincidence I'm always drawn to it". If the whole world saw me get proposed to with an emerald ring and dumped 7 months later I'd be a little hesitant to post about the gem stone lol. And it's actually my birth stone too!
Lool and I just noticed Tanya's commented 'Devine'. They really are both so dumb 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Lool and I just noticed Tanya's commented 'Devine'. They' really are both so dumb 🤣
Is she speaking French? The fk lol... dumbasses.

I know why all those Inflalosers are unhappy, because they are fing stupid. Mystery solved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
When people talk like that, it indicates that they obviously see being partnered up as the norm, the way life should naturally be, so much that it doesn’t require special terms or a book to guide you through it….. while ‘single’ is a total aberration in status, unnatural, one that you must force yourself to grin and bear somehow until you can write a condescending Instagram paragraph about how you did it, you totally were sInGLe for one whole year of your adult life! I mean, who cares? I understand learning to deal with a big breakup, especially an engagement ending… but if you see singlehood itself as some strange existence to battle your way through, that’s an indication that something has gone wrong in your mindset. (Most likely you’ve been in near nonstop relationships from your teens through your adult womanhood, or you’ve placed an insane amount of value on being seen as one half of a couple). Ultimately, being ‘single’ isn’t being anything, it’s just existing as you and you alone. Shouldn’t being in a serious relationship be more unusual or in need of guidance?
Exactly this! I was single all my life, until shortly after my 23rd birthday. Not being in a relationship was a perfectly normal state of affairs to me, lol. Sure, I would be self conscious at times seeing that I was such a “late bloomer” while most of my friends had boyfriends, but I knew I wouldn’t settle for a guy who I only semi-liked or was annoyed by on the first date already 😂 Being single is not an art, it’s literally existing by yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Exactly this! I was single all my life, until shortly after my 23rd birthday. Not being in a relationship was a perfectly normal state of affairs to me, lol. Sure, I would be self conscious at times seeing that I was such a “late bloomer” while most of my friends had boyfriends, but I knew I wouldn’t settle for a guy who I only semi-liked or was annoyed by on the first date already 😂 Being single is not an art, it’s literally existing by yourself
Well, as you know, I'm 70, single and if I ever get asked why I just say, 'I wear running shoes'.🏃‍♀️👟😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Being single is great, being with someone is great too. It's so personal. I still remember my aunt pulling a Terrina move when i was a teenager and saying that I was "too picky" because I was always single. And I was like no, nobody wants me lol.

Reactions: 22
This was so well written, couldn't have said it better

Reactions: 4
100% agree . Rushing down the aisle was decidedly not my goal in life but one day I woke up and realized it was for all of my peers. I don’t regret my choice and while I respect the choices others have made, I think life is long enough that you don’t have to get married before 30. If you start a family at 40 these days, for most people that means there is still a good chance of having fifty years to spend with your children and their children. Plenty of time left 🙃

Reactions: 16
The Soho Farmhouse weekend saw NioME gain herself 196 followers in one day only to lose 229 the next. She’s lost 6,570 followers in the last 30 days

C29AF29A-71E4-4E94-A427-0A981E8E4C14.jpeg

Compare it with the stats that @openbook1 posted last year. She has lost 50k followers:

AC532C2F-A6D2-42B3-BE35-C97065791E23.jpeg

What happened in January and April that gave her numbers a boost? Did she buy herself followers? #newyearnewfollowercount 🤔

9B7FE61C-B3EC-4F8D-8A47-9489918754E8.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Fixed it

Are you talking about Vlogmas 2017 Day 1?
she was invited to a Christian Louboutin breakfast that was just a promo for his photography exhibit pop-up, but she thought she was gonna MEET him 💀💀 although I gotta give it to her, the way she explains it you can see that she knows she was being stupid thinking she’d meet this iconic designer. She even said “yeah I’ll probably never meet him”. Honestly, she was SO different then, so much more likable. It’s almost like watching two different people.

I think this is the video @morningsglory

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Are you talking about Vlogmas 2017 Day 1?
she was invited to a Christian Louboutin breakfast that was just a promo for his photography exhibit pop-up, but she thought she was gonna MEET him 💀💀 although I gotta give it to her, the way she explains it you can see that she knows she was being stupid thinking she’d meet this iconic designer. She even said “yeah I’ll probably never meet him”. Honestly, she was SO different then, so much more likable. It’s almost like watching two different people.

I think this is the video @morningsglory
Why is her mouth area so weird and unappealing :sick: Looks like she already had sth done back then or idk

Why is snowing on the 30th of November is so unbelievable for her

1.png

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.