Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watch Michelle Reed. She is in US but I don't know If she is doing vlogmas. But her videos are so cosy and down the earth. Weekdays and weekends, it actually motivates me to just to do normal life things and not burn out...aaaand she has a puppy Labrador 🥰
Most youtubers are so nice and lovely when they start. Especially ones with full time jobs become so relatable cuz i feel like it matches with my lifestyle. Morning routine and rushing to work, commute, routine post work and the little things. The day they quit their full time jobs for youtube (read hellofresh sponsorships) and add beige home decor items to a bland home is the day i unsubscribe.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She should have just left out the Louboutin content imo. I would have been pissed that I got up early and dressed for that. Are early morning gallery showings even a thing? Where is the wine and cheese ??
It was paaahfect for her 6 am coffee run schedule perhaps 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She should have just left out the Louboutin content imo. I would have been pissed that I got up early and dressed for that. Are early morning gallery showings even a thing? Where is the wine and cheese ??
I think she was dressed terribly for someone who thought they were going to meet Christian Louboutin! And doesn't she get paid to feature the events she is invited to?

Reactions: 5
Most youtubers are so nice and lovely when they start. Especially ones with full time jobs become so relatable cuz i feel like it matches with my lifestyle. Morning routine and rushing to work, commute, routine post work and the little things. The day they quit their full time jobs for youtube (read hellofresh sponsorships) and add beige home decor items to a bland home is the day i unsubscribe.
Yeah that is true also 🤣🤣

I think now we are just witnessing the horrible disgusting downfall of youtubers and dramas of all sorts. The sad thing is the most of the young people still aim at that "career"

I was watching Niomi back then as well. She was not inspiring at all but I liked the style of the editing...only to found out it was not done by her at all. And then dream joe showed up and she was just full of it gradually more annoying. Like feeling better than others and i just unsuscribed....but the drama put me on the right path of tattle 🤣 the best place ever !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think she was dressed terribly for someone who thought they were going to meet Christian Louboutin! And doesn't she get paid to feature the events she is invited to?
Lol wat. I don’t think that happened here - imagine she gets told that Christian Louboutin is willing to pay to meet her and she believes it 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol wat. I don’t think that happened here - imagine she gets told that Christian Louboutin is willing to pay to meet her and she believes it 💀
Not that he paid to meet her, lol. But I think she is supposed to show those events on Youtube and Instagram, that's why she gets invited in the first place.

Oh, they probably pay after the post goes up. But they weren’t promoting a product this time just his art. Poor Dimbobs lol

Most of the Vlogs I watch and still enjoy are mostly food or book related ( Plan D, Cafe 709, Morgan Long, Peruse Project) seems like all the vloggers I used to like turned into a bunch of money hungry beggars.
OMG! I am so happy to find another Morgan Long subscriber! I absolutely adore her. I really, really hope she stays grounded and a good hang.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think Niomi knew bringing up the fact that she mistook an influencer event for a meeting with Christian Louboutin himself was hella embarrassing and I low-key respect her for copping to it. I can’t imagine her acknowledging something like that now. She’d probably talk around it or flat out pretend she’d never said/thought she’d meet him. Or if she did mention it again, she’d say that meeting Christian Louboutin wasn’t the right path for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think Niomi knew bringing up the fact that she mistook an influencer event for a meeting with Christian Louboutin himself was hella embarrassing and I low-key respect her for copping to it. I can’t imagine her acknowledging something like that now. She’d probably talk around it or flat out pretend she’d never said/thought she’d meet him. Or if she did mention it again, she’d say that meeting Christian Louboutin wasn’t the right path for her.
Are Louboutin shoes vegan now?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have said this here before , if you have Netflix - watch Emily in Paris - season 1 , episode 5 ! ( really the behind the scenes of influencer marketing ) These companies doesn’t really care about or know most of the influencers ! Their marketing team reaches out to them and yes they are paid to feature the event , but also considered cheap marketing alternative to traditional marketing ! Works well for the companies I guess !

Reactions: 9
They’ve certainly always looked plastic 🙃 Sorry, not a fan.

Not that Calf-Skin Smart cares either way.
Same here! They've always looked plastic. The type you find in Primark. Besides, they're highly uncomfortable from what I've heard.

Reactions: 4
That's an excellent observation, the few people I watch and follow still work and YT and Instagram isn't their only "job" and they still keep it pretty real.

OMG! I am so happy to find another Morgan Long subscriber! I absolutely adore her. I really, really hope she stays grounded and a good hang.
Aww like wise!! When I first watched her I was like, who is this ridiculously sunny/happy person but then she grew on me pretty fast. I love her and Landon and Roo, and the love of tea we share.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I had this thought the other day. I don't feel like I've changed a whole lot in how I spend my days in the past decade, but my Youtube consumption has completely changed.
Me a few years ago on YouTube: make up gurus, Vlogmas, Niomi Smart and Arden Rose, which I thought were "edgy" or different.
Me now: yoga channels, chefs cooking, chill/landscape youtubers.
My recos for cozy and for something that will clean your brain of Niomi induced boredom: Sailing Uma (a couple who gave up their architect jobs in the big city and started sailing around the world, they're adorable with each other and seem like genuinely good people, and the editing and filming is incredible), Cecilia Blomdahl (lives on Svalbard, near the North Pole, lots of cozy days and she has an adorable dog).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had this thought the other day. I don't feel like I've changed a whole lot in how I spend my days in the past decade, but my Youtube consumption has completely changed.
Me a few years ago on YouTube: make up gurus, Vlogmas, Niomi Smart and Arden Rose, which I thought were "edgy" or different.
Me now: yoga channels, chefs cooking, chill/landscape youtubers.
My recos for cozy and for something that will clean your brain of Niomi induced boredom: Sailing Uma (a couple who gave up their architect jobs in the big city and started sailing around the world, they're adorable with each other and seem like genuinely good people, and the editing and filming is incredible), Cecilia Blomdahl (lives on Svalbard, near the North Pole, lots of cozy days and she has an adorable dog).
Thank you for sharing, and I love seeing how your YT tastes changed :) always curious about that with other people.

I found a new channel that I'm warming up to quickly, the lady is super pretty, she lives in a gorgeous apartment in Paris but there's nothing obnoxious and tacky like you'd get from someone like Amelia Liana, and she can cook, wow. I enjoy watching her cook meals for her family and eating out in all these interesting restaurants and there is very little talking lol, which I like.

Reactions: 14
Thanks! I forgot another favorite, she's a Japanese woman who makes bentos and meals for her family and it's so soothing!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
^ Yes I love her too! I didnt want to be annoying and post too many links haha. Its crazy how good those channels are from simple folks, its nothing that Niomi who actually has a cookbook is even capable of, its funny that I started watching her for her cooking but stopped because she stopped eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aw Granny T will be so proud - Dimbobs made it into a Daily Fail article about the London E-Prix and called 'Beauty'! Her photo was the very last one though. And what is going on with her makeup? The contouring on her cheek! Blend, Dimbobs, blend!

dimbobs.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Aw Granny T will be so proud - Dimbobs made it into a Daily Fail article about the London E-Prix and called 'Beauty'! Her photo was the very last one though. And what is going on with her makeup? The contouring on her cheek! Blend, Dimbobs, blend!

View attachment 699095
Her hair looks almost green, I'd hope it's just my screen but it's probably her terrible dye job paired with pool water from Soho House and lack of care.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.