Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me what you want but I used to love her Vlogmas 😞
Me too 😭 That’s how I discovered her on YT… now I see how fake and contrived it all was. Can anyone recommend someone (genuine and likable) who does a good cozy vlogmas?

Reactions: 9
Same here. I was aware of her through the "British Crew" but it wasn't until I saw her first Vlogmas that I started following her. It's sad that she's changed for the worse. She was in no way perfect, but at least she seemed to have some spark and be a little grounded.
Me too 😭 That’s how I discovered her on YT… now I see how fake and contrived it all was. Can anyone recommend someone (genuine and likable) who does a good cozy vlogmas?
It might be a bit early to recommend someone, I feel like loads of people have stopped doing the daily Vlogmas as it used to be done.

Well, this didn't last long, clearly!

Her hair looks like a wig!

View attachment 697746
Oh God. It's like one of those Halloween super cheap wigs.

To be fair, though, even her blond hair now is darker than that fluorescent monstrosity.

Reactions: 8
It might be a bit early to recommend someone, I feel like loads of people have stopped doing the daily Vlogmas as it used to be done.
Past years' are fine, I don't care! I just love the cozy Christmas content haha. Sorry to get off topic 😬

Reactions: 3
I watch Michelle Reed. She is in US but I don't know If she is doing vlogmas. But her videos are so cosy and down the earth. Weekdays and weekends, it actually motivates me to just to do normal life things and not burn out...aaaand she has a puppy Labrador 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I watch Michelle Reed. She is in US but I don't know If she is doing vlogmas. But her videos are so cosy and down the earth. Weekdays and weekends, it actually motivates me to just to do normal life things and not burn out...aaaand she has a puppy Labrador 🥰
She's even more boring than Niomi!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's even more boring than Niomi!
But at least she is not fake vegan or celebrity Dior wanna be or a #ad poll.
In general I don't think , there is any youtuber left out there as everyone moved to easy money and less work- Tiktok.

Everyone just is so lazy just wanting freebies, gifts and sponsored travels. that is sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
But at least she is not fake vegan or celebrity Dior wanna be or a #ad poll.
In general I don't think , there is any youtuber left out there as everyone moved to easy money and less work- Tiktok.

Everyone just is so lazy just wanting freebies, gifts and sponsored travels. that is sickening.
Indeed, but I think Michelle doesn't have the following yet, that's the thing. She's under 500K. It's a good following, but she's basically D-list in the YouTube world. Niomi wasn't "celebrity Dior" right away either. You can't compare someone with 350K followers with 1.6M followers. Michelle will probably never reach this type of following (also because she's far more demure and basic than the rest of them, but also has limited fashion/beauty sense). She seems nice, but her content is bland in my opinion. She doesn't offer anything that's different from what's already out there. And to be fair, she's not inspiring. She works out, does a bit of work then thinks about what she's going to cook for her husband's dinner. Not the type of life people aspire to.

Tess Christine is a NY-based YouTuber I quite like and has about 2.5M subscribers on YT. She's quite basic, but she's not fake vegan and Dior either. She seems rather down to earth.

There are some YouTubers out there who have stuck to their identity, but it's a minority.

Perhaps I'm too old for this but I'm not looking for inspiring but enjoying simple things and simple life 🤣 I enjoy also watching silent vlogs of people just doing regular stuff...even people talking is irritating me after a long day of work lol (my poor husband included 🙃)

And what is irritating me more is fake niomoi and her fake sustainability acting like a saint guru.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I used to love a good vlogmas. I was freelance back then and liked some old school YTers because I had a fair bit in common with them, lifestyle-wise. No Christian Dior lunches though (I'd pay to see Nims do my "bacon and eggs at Morrisons cafe" glam on a Tuesday).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sure I did, too. But watching that video today, I find she was dense and obnoxious even then, just not as bitter and condescending. She said the dumbest things, laughed at her own idiotic jokes like a crazy fiend, and mindlessly consumed whatever crossed her path. She didn't claim to be so superior and sustainable, maybe that made the difference. But she was already full of herself and thought she was so gifted and amazing, telling her viewers how to use kitchen utensils and being proud about her recipe. The icing must have been gross, it already looked bad when they were eating the cookies. You want something that hardens and keeps for the whole season. She basically put diluted nut butter on the gingerbread men.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Most of the Vlogs I watch and still enjoy are mostly food or book related ( Plan D, Cafe 709, Morgan Long, Peruse Project) seems like all the vloggers I used to like turned into a bunch of money hungry beggars.

Are you talking about Vlogmas 2017 Day 1?
she was invited to a Christian Louboutin breakfast that was just a promo for his photography exhibit pop-up, but she thought she was gonna MEET him 💀💀 although I gotta give it to her, the way she explains it you can see that she knows she was being stupid thinking she’d meet this iconic designer. She even said “yeah I’ll probably never meet him”. Honestly, she was SO different then, so much more likable. It’s almost like watching two different people.

I think this is the video @morningsglory
That’s the one! I don’t know why she felt the need to share that story, it is quite embarrassing when you think about it 🥴

Reactions: 7
That’s the one! I don’t know why she felt the need to share that story, it is quite embarrassing when you think about it 🥴
I agree, it’s really embarrassing, but I think she decided to tell the story because she told people at the dior party the night before that she’s gonna be meeting Louboutin 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sure I did, too. But watching that video today, I find she was dense and obnoxious even then, just not as bitter and condescending. She said the dumbest things, laughed at her own idiotic jokes like a crazy fiend, and mindlessly consumed whatever crossed her path. She didn't claim to be so superior and sustainable, maybe that made the difference. But she was already full of herself and thought she was so gifted and amazing, telling her viewers how to use kitchen utensils and being proud about her recipe. The icing must have been gross, it already looked bad when they were eating the cookies. You want something that hardens and keeps for the whole season. She basically put diluted nut butter on the gingerbread men.
It was maddening watching her use a wooden spoon to combine the dry ingredients together. She sort of just paddled everything around for a beat and called it a day. A balloon whisk would have actually served her purpose and evenly distributed the massive amount of ginger.

Reactions: 3
Are you talking about Vlogmas 2017 Day 1?
she was invited to a Christian Louboutin breakfast that was just a promo for his photography exhibit pop-up, but she thought she was gonna MEET him 💀💀 although I gotta give it to her, the way she explains it you can see that she knows she was being stupid thinking she’d meet this iconic designer. She even said “yeah I’ll probably never meet him”. Honestly, she was SO different then, so much more likable. It’s almost like watching two different people.

I think this is the video @morningsglory
Not gonna lie, I really used to like this Niomi. Genuine, honest and likeable. Also, better hair!

Reactions: 7
I agree, it’s really embarrassing, but I think she decided to tell the story because she told people at the dior party the night before that she’s gonna be meeting Louboutin 😬
She should have just left out the Louboutin content imo. I would have been pissed that I got up early and dressed for that. Are early morning gallery showings even a thing? Where is the wine and cheese ??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.