Niomi Smart #19 It’s not sustainable but I love it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man is it really necessary to remind people that she presented the awards back in 2019? Especially when “mourning” his loss?
She didn't need to post two of her own photos to be honest, and I see she was in the middle of the group shot. I'm not actually sure why she was picked as I don't believe she's even completed Bronze? When has she gone above a beyond?

I wanted to say she has no idea what to post. And yes. She recycled the photo (with undisclosed ad) , the one that you mentioned that is the proof she even did not buy flowers 🤦‍♀️

You are a true detective
I'll take that as a compliment 😉

Reactions: 7
So Prince Philip passing away is deemed worthy of a post on her grid....and she's also made it all about her.

She's just a dick 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
She really had to dig in her "achievements" archives to dig up that load of crap. Every time I think she's reached top tiers of her ego she outdoes herself with something even worse.

I wonder what the comments were, the ones that she's deleting.

Reactions: 15
She really had to dig in her "achievements" archives to dig up that load of crap. Every time I think she's reached top tiers of her ego she outdoes herself with something even worse.

I think negativity re Prince Philip.

Reactions: 2
Imagine turning a mourning post into a self-congratulatory post 😶😶

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

One deleted one was something like “give me a bleeping break”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Alright I know she's a rich Tory but seriously, all the things that have happened in the past year that she has totally ignored and that's what she chooses to dedicate a post to? I c k
Naomi, what a weirdo. She is pretending that she go tea with the RF wtf?....She really spins thing to make it all about herself

Reactions: 12
Are the ‘hidden comments’ something she has done? I don’t know how it works 😬
I think Instagram automatically does this on posts they deem offensive - but not 100% sure on this.

Nims must be in the bath. A whole lot of negative comments on that post!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WTF is this comment on this post:

1618006208355.png

Is she actually that stupid to think that this post was a good idea?

Someone take her "degree" from her, please.

Ew:

1618006303443.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
^ "unlike anything I have ever tried" - yeah because it wasn't made by a skin expert

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bet no one at that DofE ceremony had a clue who niomi was.
The pics say they have no idea, niomi is the only one beaming lol.
She really outed her as a tory today.
Glad I dont follow her online anymore

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.