Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PreciousVenus

'Sustainability and conscious living is at the heart of everything I do' thought Niomi, as she drove back to her mega mansion in her gas guzzling land rover. 'Oh another package has arrived'. She unwraps twenty jars of peanut butter, double checking the back for palm oil before hiding the jars in a cupboard, never to be seen again. She moves to the bathroom to take her 7th bath of the day. 'I am helping so many people' she murmurs, trying to decide which of her founded plastic-encased skincare to use today, before plumping for Origins. 'Vitamin C is so sustainable, because it is fruit. That reminds me, I need to blend the fruit for dinner.' She moves into the kitchen and is scared by a loaf of bread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

palmer

Chatty Member
Also why does she keep randomly blowing kisses at everything now? It's like her new go-to pose. 🥴🤮 Where's that tattler (undercover grandma Terrina) who said she should be a model again?

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 11.52.26 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 11.53.40 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 11.55.09 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 11.56.04 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 11.53.58 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

coriander

VIP Member
So Prince Philip passing away is deemed worthy of a post on her grid....and she's also made it all about her.

She's just a dick 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Coldfeet

VIP Member
I can't get my head around it at all, maybe I'm just really childish or something but I'm also 28 and getting married this year and sometimes I feel like I'm just too young even for that...a lot of my friends have one child if not on their second and I find that really daunting!
Well I'm 70 tomorrow and it never crossed my mind to get married 😂😂😁

• Heart
Reactions: 50

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Lol she’s trying to be mysterious, as if she’s dating anyone 😂 the minute she finds a guy who is as good looking as Joey or more successful, he will be featured on her IG for everyone to see and especially for Joey. I expect a caption like ‘my one true love’ or ‘I didn’t know I could be this happy’
“I’m on the right path” “I 🌟 manifested🌟 him in the bath” 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

cosmicodone

Niomi is a millionaire and her company that she owns just donated 250 to a charity. I...I can't...I don't.....I thought Niomi was a little shameless, but this is truly next level shameless. bitch doesn't pay for a SINGLE item she owns/wears/eats but couldn't be bothered to donate a few grand to a charity? fuck you, Niomi.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

bump1212

Chatty Member
Congratulations on your recovery, that's an incredible feat❤
Whoa cool!!! Thank you for taking the time to tell me this. I am so happy to be on Tattle because I’ve seen so much support for each other on here. It’s going great, actually!! 41 days to 6 months clean!! Seriously, thank you for saying that to me!!! Hope you are having a wonderful day/night wherever you are. Greetings from the US!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Calabria

VIP Member
Just spent the past hour listening to the podcast niomi was on, she said that she won’t be sharing any of her private life on social media in the future And said ,why is there a need to put a selfie up of you and your boyfriend?
So guess we won’t be seeing any pictures of her and her future partner.
She also said it’s fun and exciting having a secret private live and that no one will know who she’s dating.
Think this Niomi thread is going to be very slow going forward 😂.
that’s what she says now... until she gets a new sappy boyfriend and realises she can use him for engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

earlgrey

VIP Member
Still listening. She said she would never in a million years call herself an influencer and she hates being called that, she doesn't want to be known as one because it has negative connotations. Never mind that the negative connotations are absolutely true and accurate to what she posts. She thinks she doesnt fall into that bracket because there is more “depth” to her content. Yes really. Then she said she would instead call herself a content creator, author and founder.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

lhb120

It must be brutal for Joe to see her in this state if ever he does check into her SM. So lost and out of touch with herself, and increasingly more desperate. I wonder if he occasionally thinks to throw her a bone and try to reconnect as friends. Four years is such a long time. Part of the trouble with break-ups is no longer having your person to talk through things.
OT but I've just (literally last Friday) come out of a 6 year relationship and can definitely confirm that not having that one person to talk through even the silly little things with is hard...and I'm only on day six of it all!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

earlgrey

VIP Member
Listening to the podcast. The host talks about her own breakup and how it forced her to really look inwards and work on her own problems so she can be healthier in the next relationship. Niomi agrees and says she's "so grateful" this happened to her as it forced her to grow as a person. The host asks what Niomi learnt about herself from looking inward, and instead of finding a fault, Niomi's answer is "I never realised how strong of a person I am." 🙄

Host also says she personally is much calmer due to a combination of yoga, meditiation, and therapy. Niomi says yeah, yoga and meditation are great! Doesn't even acknowledge the T word. Do you think she would see therapy as a failure or form of weakness? Because girl really needs some. Nothing herbal tea and sleep spray can't fix eh Noiomi?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

lilamay

VIP Member
Did anyone see Anna's story...who is the guy she is riding the bike with? If that's Joe he has a pattern. He needs gals who instagram every sec.
Yeah, that's definitely Joe. I remember him wearing that Wood Wood Double A hoodie before.

Screenshot_2021-02-04-20-48-41-833_com.instagram.android.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

VivaRosé

Just spent the past hour listening to the podcast niomi was on, she said that she won’t be sharing any of her private life on social media in the future And said ,why is there a need to put a selfie up of you and your boyfriend?
Yeah but...she also said this prior to her and Joey dating, in a video with Zoe and Tarn! But as soon as her a Joey become official that went straight out of the window, she couldnt wait to shove her upgrade in everyone’s faces like a show pony

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Coldfeet

VIP Member
I insist that part of it is the godawful middle parting. Only 1% of the population can pull it off, she's not one of them. Her head looks oddly egg-like and then with the filter she truly looks like a soccer mom trying to be all "But I'm a Cool Mom".

Oh and @Coldfeet , I was away over the weekend but catching up saw it was your birthday. Happy belated birthday! Hope your pup is doing well too, after the scare.
Thank you very much for the good wishes to me and little Cassie.
Everyone here is really kind! 🥰🤗
Cassie just powers on!

Attachments

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
"I have been super disorganised and I'm completely relying on proactive friends to have booked places."
That's a summary of how you live your life, honey. She always relies on things coming to her rather than having to go after them herself. From the big stuff to the small things.

After her split with Joe she went to the storage unit FOR THE FIRST TIME.
100% this, also the whole letting Joe organise and unpack the whole flat while she filmed Charlotte’s nipple in the park. How this break up came as a shock to her I will genuinely never understand. It’s funny how she thinks she’s this productive hardworking girl boss, I actually think she is extremely lazy and codependent.

• Haha
  • Heart