Niomi Smart #19 It’s not sustainable but I love it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering if this is a grief from dreamy joe or not going with her plans that she build mainly in her mind.
Totally agree with this. Tbh it seems like she’s more affected by being rejected and something she’s planned and tried to control not working out how she expected, probably for the first time. I guess the shock of those things can be pretty major for someone who is only experiencing them so late into life really

Reactions: 12
It appears to have gone stagnant in here. No IG post (or YouTube, or anything else) from Niomi for 4 days. Is she having an Easter holiday? ;)

Reactions: 4
Since dim nims is a fan thought this was a giggle.
It seems not everyone is excited for the next round of social restrictions to be lifted on April 12th. Faced with the prospect of Soho Farmhouse reopening, many of the road signs that once directed celebs through West Oxfordshire to their favoured country retreat have been vandalised by locals, taken down or turned to face in other directions where possible.
In some cases, the name 'Soho Farmhouse' has been painted over in white paint on signs like giant Tippex.
A lovely welcome back for the showbiz set.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Since dim nims is a fan thought this was a giggle.
It seems not everyone is excited for the next round of social restrictions to be lifted on April 12th. Faced with the prospect of Soho Farmhouse reopening, many of the road signs that once directed celebs through West Oxfordshire to their favoured country retreat have been vandalised by locals, taken down or turned to face in other directions where possible.
In some cases, the name 'Soho Farmhouse' has been painted over in white paint on signs like giant Tippex.
A lovely welcome back for the showbiz set.
tricky one. I can see why locals don’t want people flocking but lockdown is lifting (fingers crossed for good) and we have to get on with our lives, whether some people are ready or not. My friend works for soho house - she’s been out of work for a year and desperate to get back to doing what she loves and work / get her confidence back.

I feel terrible for anyone that works in hospitality. It’s been a tough year.

Reactions: 8
tricky one. I can see why locals don’t want people flocking but lockdown is lifting (fingers crossed for good) and we have to get on with our lives, whether some people are ready or not. My friend works for soho house - she’s been out of work for a year and desperate to get back to doing what she loves and work / get her confidence back.

I feel terrible for anyone that works in hospitality. It’s been a tough year.
yep true say tbh
my lil cousin works in spoons and ive been so worried about her since the panny d
will get better

i just know locals were not happy about soho farmhouse before covid for many reasons.

Reactions: 6
Oh look she must have seen her photographer yesterday. Recognise those flowers and jacket? ;). I now wonder if she even purchased those flowers!

Screenshot_20210408-200038.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh look she must have seen her photographer yesterday. Recognise those flowers and jacket? ;). I now wonder if she even purchased those flowers!

View attachment 520416
Oh the lies when complaining about prices of things. Even if she bought the stuff herself it will be a tax write off. All is normal in the world again then. No money spent out of pocket by her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I wouldn't be surprised if she's been back in London for a few days 'for works purposes'. :rolleyes:

It's just funny how she is doing ads and posting gifts only and all of the sudden " look guys,I'm buying MYSELF flowers and magazines ". Wow true achievement. The girl will do an ad for eco friendly toilet paper if someone proposes. Can't even buy her own mop.
She is so irrelevant.

It's just funny how she is doing ads and posting gifts only and all of the sudden " look guys,I'm buying MYSELF flowers and magazines ". Wow true achievement. The girl will do an ad for eco friendly toilet paper if someone proposes. Can't even buy her own mop.
She is so irrelevant.
And not only that she has to point out specifically that she paid for it herself. She also needed to complain about the price. And then it turns out that the things are, at least partially, for some kind of work thing.
It's honestly a different world she lives in.
Probably the first time in ages she had to spend money on flowers herself, as they usually just show up at her doorstep magically and she gets presents with them.

um, hun, yeah, no. he just... (are you new to ig?) ok some folks on ig just like to follow. that's their jam. they'd rather view than post. lol "out of respect".
You were probably similarly smited as Niomi was bc i've noticed your general activity is hilariously anti Joe. for someone as vanilla and bland as him, it's honestly shocking for anyone to have anything other than mild to moderate interest or indifference towards him. I have moderate interest but mans only has so much going on. people on here who seem to hate him are also usually Anna bashers which leads me to believe they are either Niomi's IRL friends or similarly unceremoniously dumped and Joe represents whoever fucked you over. my sympathies for you.

And not only that she has to point out specifically that she paid for it herself. She also needed to complain about the price. And then it turns out that the things are, at least partially, for some kind of work thing.
It's honestly a different world she lives in.
Probably the first time in ages she had to spend money on flowers herself, as they usually just show up at her doorstep magically and she gets presents with them.
Yes, all the ADs she squeezes into her "work" don't add up to the holistic identity she's trying to portray.

I wanted to say she has no idea what to post. And yes. She recycled the photo (with undisclosed ad) , the one that you mentioned that is the proof she even did not buy flowers 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 520416
You are a true detective

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alright I know she's a rich Tory but seriously, all the things that have happened in the past year that she has totally ignored and that's what she chooses to dedicate a post to? I c k

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.