Niomi Smart #19 It’s not sustainable but I love it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she shows what time it is, her screensaver is of Joe looking all Dreamy Joe. I feel so bad for her for a moment and then she continues to be an idiot, and it passes.
Oh god. Sooooooll boring. Stupid 'funny story' NOT re wrong box. Vocabulary- insane/ crazy/ so so..........so limited. Sore feet, here's an idea, take off the soddin shoes...........😴😴😴

Reactions: 3
Oh god. Sooooooll boring. Stupid 'funny story' NOT re wrong box. Vocabulary- insane/ crazy/ so so..........so limited. Sore feet, here's an idea, take off the soddin shoes...........😴😴😴
Take off shoes!? She'd dare not, probably wears new trainers to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20210407-182638~2.png

Ladies and gents, call the press. She paid for something herself. Not gifted. No ad. What's going on?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

19:18-19:20 & 19:30-19:33 - how Dimbobs would be at a bar

22:42 - 22:57 - Dimbobs justifying her "early nights" to herself

She's honestly such an unnatural human being. Relax the duck up. She's someone who would make me nervous AF if I was ever around her. I'd be like "sit down, calm down, relax".

19:37 - 19:40 - just look at the difference between Dimbobs and Venetia. I don't care for Venetia but she seems to be able to let loose for a few seconds of the day, blimming heck. Dimbobs is nervous and stiff as a statue.
She's definitely had lip fillers

Reactions: 7
She spends her whole day faking being perfect, it doesn't seem like living an actual life is her goal.

Reactions: 8
Constantly buying or being given new stuff that you don't need isn't 'sustainable' no matter what it's made of, Dimbobs.

Reactions: 6
Seeing images like that of my ex-fiancé with someone else would probably break my heart all over again if I were in Niomi's shoes, even if the breakup is no longer fresh. All the more cruel of Anna to post it. Sure, it's their life and they don't owe Niomi anything, bla bla bla, but it does show the kind of inconsiderate person Anna might be. I think I would feel uncomfortable flaunting my happiness if I knew the dumped party was probably watching.
it is wildly narcissistic of an ex to think like this (though I would not put such narcissism past Niomi). the world doesn't revolve around the ex and their feelings, Joe isn't posting anything out of respect and he doesn't even have to do that at this point, especially after Niomi told a manipulated one sided story of their breakup on her YouTube. Anna is just posting her life, she owes nothing to Niomi, why in any world should she not be allowed to post her life? I mean Jesus Christ she is barely posting anything of Joe. the back of his head on a bike? a picture of his dining table? a video where the only way we know he is even there is his voice in the background? that hardly constitutes as "flaunting her happiness." and those are all just stories that expire in 24 hours. the delusional way people are viewing this girl continues to astonish me. if Niomi wants to go stalk Anna and her sister just to hunt down any trace of Joe to torture herself, that is 10000% on her.

I feel like she might double down on this now that she might be comparing herself to Joe's new girlfriend, who seems to definitely play up the 'pick me'/cool girl persona. She'll be ~rocking up~ to all the parties in a weird attempt to compete with Anna
Niomi definitely seems to be doing everything in her power to be like Anna/party girl and it is going to attract a guy that likes that and then when she reveals how big of a stick up her ass she has, they will leave her again. It's hard to feel bad for someone who does nothing but lie about who she is. her entire identity is a contrived pile of bullshit and buzz words. she will not find a nice normal guy unless she fixes this and as we are seeing, there is not much hope of that happening.

I know some people really don't care about him, but honestly, I am kind of living for the breadcrumbing of Joe's new happy life that Anna's sister is dropping. I felt so bad for him by the end of his time with passive aggressive subtly and sneakily emotionally abusive Niomi and I want to see him living his best life, eating meat at every turn, and never going on a single god damn crack of dawn run. we dont have much content to work with but he seems a lot more relaxed with Anna and after all the years of never really knowing who he is, and only seeing the uptight composed facade he seemed to have on at all times with Niomi since that is the state she lives in, I feel like we actually might see his true self through their accounts. I understand why some don't care, but I am invested in his jOuRnEy lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I saw this in my folder of funny memes and internet things and immediately though of Nimbobs lol

Love Jennifer Patterson btw :love:

jen.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
IMG_1198.jpg

SZA the singer reposted this and I thought instantly of Niomi and this growing trend that yoga, vegan food or the perfect partner will heal you from whatever you're struggling with. I have fallen into that trap myself, I am very much a perfectionist still silly and don't take myself seriously. But I have had to recently look inwards and realised I do many of these things to (or attempt to ) fix past trauma. What Niomi does is basically putting sprinkles on a poo in hopes it will mask the smell. I have realised nobody or any of these things can heal you. I start therapy next week and I am so excited for this new journey of authentic healing not girl boss driven healing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think the reasons why you do a certain action are as important as the action itself, I don't feel that NiIomi is plant based or whatever because of some core believe that drives her, its just more dumb control or popular talk to promote herself. I mean Coivd princess here has no regard for anyone but herself... someone like that can't possibly make other people's live more organically meaningful in the long run. She's not an inspiration but maybe an aspiration for those easily dazzled, and I feel for them.

Reactions: 13
it is wildly narcissistic of an ex to think like this (though I would not put such narcissism past Niomi). the world doesn't revolve around the ex and their feelings, Joe isn't posting anything out of respect and he doesn't even have to do that at this point, especially after Niomi told a manipulated one sided story of their breakup on her YouTube. Anna is just posting her life, she owes nothing to Niomi, why in any world should she not be allowed to post her life? I mean Jesus Christ she is barely posting anything of Joe. the back of his head on a bike? a picture of his dining table? a video where the only way we know he is even there is his voice in the background? that hardly constitutes as "flaunting her happiness." and those are all just stories that expire in 24 hours. the delusional way people are viewing this girl continues to astonish me. if Niomi wants to go stalk Anna and her sister just to hunt down any trace of Joe to torture herself, that is 10000% on her.

Niomi definitely seems to be doing everything in her power to be like Anna/party girl and it is going to attract a guy that likes that and then when she reveals how big of a stick up her ass she has, they will leave her again. It's hard to feel bad for someone who does nothing but lie about who she is. her entire identity is a contrived pile of bullshit and buzz words. she will not find a nice normal guy unless she fixes this and as we are seeing, there is not much hope of that happening.

I know some people really don't care about him, but honestly, I am kind of living for the breadcrumbing of Joe's new happy life that Anna's sister is dropping. I felt so bad for him by the end of his time with passive aggressive subtly and sneakily emotionally abusive Niomi and I want to see him living his best life, eating meat at every turn, and never going on a single god damn crack of dawn run. we dont have much content to work with but he seems a lot more relaxed with Anna and after all the years of never really knowing who he is, and only seeing the uptight composed facade he seemed to have on at all times with Niomi since that is the state she lives in, I feel like we actually might see his true self through their accounts. I understand why some don't care, but I am invested in his jOuRnEy lol.
I couldn't agree more with you! They shouldn't care about Niomi at this point and if Niomi is checking Anna's sm then it's on her.

I haven't checked on this thread for a while and I am not surprised at all that nothing interesting happened during that time lol. Still baths, ads and pahhfect life ugh.

Also, clubbing Niomi will be the biggest cringe of this year. I wonder if she's gonna change her style from wanna be Kate Middleton back to her original bleached blonde hair and cheesy accessories. Can't wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I would be so tired to be around a person who constantly needs to control everything around me, make plans and stick to a plan and God forbid changing anything. I truly believe she was in love,/ is still but I'm wondering if this is a grief from dreamy joe or not going with her plans that she build mainly in her mind. She does not understand that mistakes happen and that is how you learn and need to change. But Instead she is drowning herself with self love which is not the root cause. So someone is not loving you anymore and that is why you need to love yourself? You were not loving yourself before? It doesn't make sense. She needs clearly help which being close to her weird controlling grandmother will not help.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.