Niomi Smart #19 It’s not sustainable but I love it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I am wrong, my impression of the DoE award is essentially an award for the rich kids. :unsure:
Nah, the one that was truly for rich kids was that thing where you went to Peru or something...you had to somehow 'raise' 3 thousand quid by shaking buckets in Sainsbury's, then of course quietly let your wealthy parents top you up the other £2989.5 🤣
DoE sounded really hard, I didn't do it as I'm the kind of person who cries if they get mud on their jeans but some of my friends did it and I cannot see Niomi having it in her to do it either. Bizarre choice for presenting the award (or any award really). Imagine turning up to that and being given a prize by a largely irrelevant influencer you've probs never heard of.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nah, the one that was truly for rich kids was that thing where you went to Peru or something...you had to somehow 'raise' 3 thousand quid by shaking buckets in Sainsbury's, then of course quietly let your wealthy parents top you up the other £2989.5 🤣
DoE sounded really hard, I didn't do it as I'm the kind of person who cries if they get mud on their jeans but some of my friends did it and I cannot see Niomi having it in her to do it either. Bizarre choice for presenting the award (or any award really). Imagine turning up to that and being given a prize by a largely irrelevant influencer you've probs never heard of.
And every time she gave an award: ' pahhhhhfect/ amazing/ so so exciting' 🤑🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
World Challenge? Yeah that was definitely just for the rich kids aha

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And every time she gave an award: ' pahhhhhfect/ amazing/ so so exciting' 🤑🤢
At least she didn't have Shite Skin at that point. Can you imagine. 'And in addition to your pahhhhfect award, Shite Skin would like to award you our ahmaaaaazing yellow gloop!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Remember our title for thread #7 - 'by her Royal decree, Joey is free' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She annoys me so much. I’m reading though all her threads and on thread 3 and ewwww... I have no idea why I ever started reading about her, but it’s fascinating and you guys are hilarious so I’m going to keep reading until I eventually catch up and can join in the conversations ( if her channel lasts that long, she seems to be failing stupendously).

thanks for all the laughs and information. I have learned so much about nutrition, veganism, how to be sustainable, etc from YOU posters, not Niomi.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She annoys me so much. I’m reading though all her threads and on thread 3 and ewwww... I have no idea why I ever started reading about her, but it’s fascinating and you guys are hilarious so I’m going to keep reading until I eventually catch up and can join in the conversations ( if her channel lasts that long, she seems to be failing stupendously).

thanks for all the laughs and information. I have learned so much about nutrition, veganism, how to be sustainable, etc from YOU posters, not Niomi.
You're in for a wild ride ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Welcome friend! I also read though all the posts and couldn't wait to catch up so I know the feeling hehe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it so strange that she's not yet deleted the comments calling her out on the Instagram post, but the minute there's any comment about being a vapid sellout / flouting lockdown rules, that is immediately dealt with. does she really think there is nothing wrong with the post? :/

Reactions: 8
I find it so strange that she's not yet deleted the comments calling her out on the Instagram post, but the minute there's any comment about being a vapid sellout / flouting lockdown rules, that is immediately dealt with. does she really think there is nothing wrong with the post? :/
Nuance wouldn't be her strong point!!😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Because in her mind she is NOT an influencer not a youtuber. She is an author, entrepreneur and content creator...but we don't know what content. Perhaps being a human billboard is enough for her.

No videos today? again? 💤💤💤💤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can tell she’s a billboard just from looking at her IG. I don’t like liars.

Reactions: 7
I hope that if she reads through every one of her comments, she forces friends and family to as well. You know that thing where you're in a lousy situation and you force those around you to know every detail and they support you but come to realize you are not like, the victim, you had a hand in the argument, said something hurtful, weren't being thoughtful etc.? Here's hoping someone around her sets her straight.

Reactions: 4
I think that vlog is a new low of awful. Is this content? She complains about her hair being too thick and curly, shows her breakfast, does her makeup (which I skipped), does an advert for jewellery (again I skipped) then it's her posing with a duck, her dog, then her sister, then classic yoga timelapse. The end. Even as someone who enjoys simple day in the life vlogs I get nothing out of this.

Reactions: 17
"Oh look my hair is so wild! OMG I'm so wild :eek: "
Capture d’écran 2021-04-11 à 19.26.22.png

I have always loved her vlogs because it's the only thing that can make me fall asleep directly.
Trust me guys I'm not joking.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Physically, I think she looks a lot better in this vlog than in the past quarantine vlogs..must be that London anticipation giving her a bit of a boost

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.