Niomi Smart #19 It’s not sustainable but I love it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It takes talent to make everything about yourself.
She always reminded me of Trump! Today it confirms , it does take some talent to make everything about them and they do share a sunsign ( no offense to other Gemini though , I know quite a lot of good Gemini’s too )

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I recall someone's dog passing, Kate Middleton's maybe? Because people made fun of Niomi's comments trying to get into the Royal Family when that happened. She's so delusional of what she deserves from doing jack nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needed to remind us that she is so close to Royal family (in her little princess head)
"I know there is tragedia and someone died, but look at ME, remember when I did something....me me me "
She could have as well added a hashtag gift ad as a reminder . I'm surprised She didn't.

Reactions: 19
She is such a wannabe Kate Middleton.

Niomi, remember you were going for the 'woo, crazy party girl!' look just the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Man is it really necessary to remind people that she presented the awards back in 2019? Especially when “mourning” his loss?
Yup, it's always all about her. Her jacket looked awful Over that floral maxi dress she wore to give that pitiful inspirational speech. Can anyone imagine Niomi on her DofE track? Or taking the gold DoE?! I'm packing purely organic Goji. Berries to eat, maybe a little of my favourite form protein power in peanut chocolate toffee nut tiramisu, sooo good and a single date, for sweetness.

Niomi would not have been Phil's cup of tea, is that Matcha Phillip? with organic hemp milk... is it? Oh, it's not oh dear I can't have it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yup, it's always all about her. Her jacket looked awful Over that floral maxi dress she wore to give that pitiful inspirational speech. Can anyone imagine Niomi on her DofE track? Or taking the gold DoE?! I'm packing purely organic Goji. Berries to eat, maybe a little of my favourite form protein power in peanut chocolate toffee nut tiramisu, sooo good and a single date, for sweetness.

Niomi would not have been Phil's cup of tea, is that Matcha Phillip? with organic hemp milk... is it? Oh, it's not oh dear I can't have it.
Maybe Andrew’s feel young tea

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Niomi, remember you were going for the 'woo, crazy party girl!' look just the other day.
Lol! This reminded me that Kate enjoyed a night out when she was younger. I remember the paps loved taking photos of her getting into a cab outside the nightclub near South Ken station. (I would hate living in the public eye like that. No thank you!)

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ Niomi, take a PR class. You own a business. Your audience doesn't care about old Royals (especially the dodgy ones).

I had a good chortle at that post, mind. Niomi at that DofE event was the result of another person who needs a PR class. Lol at the idea of Nims frolicking over Snowdon in her Berghaus jacket and Rockport boots circa 2008.

Reactions: 11
Correct me if I am wrong, my impression of the DoE award is essentially an award for the rich kids. :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Correct me if I am wrong, my impression of the DoE award is essentially an award for the rich kids. :unsure:
Nah, it's for everyone. It's really popular in a lot of state schools as a way to get students out enjoying the countryside or volunteering.

Reactions: 16
I mean it probably is easier to achieve gold DofE if you're rich, but it's easier to do everything if you're rich. Loads of people did it at my rather crappy comp.

I mean it probably is easier to achieve gold DofE if you're rich, but it's easier to do everything if you're rich. Loads of people did it at my rather crappy comp.
Not 'easy' for anyone to get gold- that's the point. Effort is required.

no its free and involves volunteering, orienteering and teamwork. Actually great for city kids to see more countryside tbh.
I did it age 15 and loved volunteering and continue to help out whenever I can at various charities.
Def a good thing and completely free. Like an after school club where you organise the camping, using a compass etc.

Reactions: 5
no its free and involves volunteering, orienteering and teamwork. Actually great for city kids to see more countryside tbh.
I did it age 15 and loved volunteering and continue to help out whenever I can at various charities.
Def a good thing and completely free. Like an after school club where you organise the camping, using a compass etc.
I thought they need to pay or something like an annual fee. Sorry that was what I thought.

You were probably similarly smited as Niomi was bc i've noticed your general activity is hilariously anti Joe. for someone as vanilla and bland as him, it's honestly shocking for anyone to have anything other than mild to moderate interest or indifference towards him. I have moderate interest but mans only has so much going on. people on here who seem to hate him are also usually Anna bashers which leads me to believe they are either Niomi's IRL friends or similarly unceremoniously dumped and Joe represents whoever fucked you over. my sympathies for you.
OR someone had an original thought instead of a borrowed opinion.

More to the subject, if I were to rationalise why Joe rubs me the wrong way - it's because I'm inherently different from him. My system doesn't allow me to put myself out there in the dating scene and actually DATE someone exclusively (casually or otherwise) when I still have feelings for someone else. And it's impossible, even if you allow for the possibility that he checked out of the relationship a long time ago, to fall out of love with someone you were in the kind of relationship with as he was with Niomi Dumb THAT fast. One litmus test of checking if you've let go of someone is looking at them kind of as you would your other friends.

And I have friends in my inner circle for whom dating around right after a serious relationship somehow works for, and I've never felt the need to judge them. But Joe's up for grabs on Tattle 🤘

The comment section is a freaking mess. So many comments calling her out.
haha! I keep thinking she's going to quit the youtube/ig life. So sure she thinks about it.

Honestly, she's a bad example of shy/private/guarded/defensive YouTubers. So many have similar personalities but do SO great on YouTube/IG. Maybe it's because they're connected to the audience and she isn't, to say the least.

She needed to remind us that she is so close to Royal family (in her little princess head)
"I know there is tragedia and someone died, but look at ME, remember when I did something....me me me "
She could have as well added a hashtag gift ad as a reminder . I'm surprised She didn't.
agreed! particularly during a time when conversation about the royal family in light of the markle oprah interview has taken a turn for the worse. why you so dumb Niomi Stupid.

thread title PLEASE 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The Duke of Edinburgh awards are about achievement. All Niomi did was present. an. award. That's it. She didn't DO ANYTHING. Prince Philip seemed to value hard work, talent and people who did something remarkable. So the antithesis of Niomi. She's vapid and self-absorbed.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.