Niomi Smart #19 It’s not sustainable but I love it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @judgejohndeed with 58 votes 😉

Nothing much happened to be honest I don't really know what to put as a recap for the last thread.. this is the best recap by @palmer :

"... we're 11 weeks into 2021 and Niomi has posted a total of 3 videos since the new year, including two sponsored videos and now another ignorant/self-absorbed/tone-deaf rant. It's becoming a pattern on her channel: ad, ad, rant, ad, ad, rant, ad. She has nothing else to offer. After the infamous "Festive Meltdown" and "Influencer Chat" videos, today get yet another "woe is me" monologue from Niomi Stupid."

Link to the last thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Let's not forget she reminded us she's easy, breezy, Niomi by eating chips on bed! And taking half-naked photos!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw Niomi on a TV advert for Origins before, has she given up on Smart Skin or was the Origins payday too much to pass up?

Did make me think how awkward it must be if Joe’s watching TV and up pops Niomi

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She should look like a wrinkled prune by now.
As well day 20 of being on chapter 1 of the amahzing book #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am baffled by each and every single one of the talking points. The hits just keep on coming.
From her being the example of authenticity to her offering tips on daily tools for mental health and speaking on "leaning into pain". I don't know which of the points I find least fitting to the reality we have seen unfold these past few months 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Niomi is a millionaire and her company that she owns just donated 250 to a charity. I...I can't...I don't.....I thought Niomi was a little shameless, but this is truly next level shameless. witch doesn't pay for a SINGLE item she owns/wears/eats but couldn't be bothered to donate a few grand to a charity? duck you, Niomi.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
why is she acting like this “trauma-healing-relationship”-expert now? Her breakup has been relatively fresh and it’s so obvious she’s still struggling and has not healed her trauma in any way. It’s ridiculous to me that she claims she went into “healing mode” immediately and got over it so quickly. Even when going through a broken up engagement she needs to uphold her paaahfect, effortless persona, of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
why is she acting like this “trauma-healing-relationship”-expert now? Her breakup has been relatively fresh and it’s so obvious she’s still struggling and has not healed her trauma in any way. It’s ridiculous to me that she claims she went into “healing mode” immediately and got over it so quickly. Even when going through a broken up engagement she needs to uphold her paaahfect, effortless persona, of course.
Couldn’t agree more. It’s so tedious that every single thing has to be a marketable opportunity...there’s already an influencer podcast dealing with break ups (Amelia Liana’s) we really don’t need another one and especially not advice from someone who is clearly not at all okay. Also the advice is literally going to be do some self care and have a bath, no thanks.

Reactions: 14
Niomi is a millionaire and her company that she owns just donated 250 to a charity. I...I can't...I don't.....I thought Niomi was a little shameless, but this is truly next level shameless. witch doesn't pay for a SINGLE item she owns/wears/eats but couldn't be bothered to donate a few grand to a charity? duck you, Niomi.
Standard behaviour for a business unfortunately. This is how rich people get--and stay--rich.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Did someone already listen to the podcast?
I will give it a whirl and report back.

Ok, so she says how she got into YouTube and how she was "there from the beginning" which is a bunch of bull. She saw that Marcus and all of his friends were successfully doing it and then jumped on the bandwagon. At least she admits that she "kind of fell into it".

Then they talk about how sometimes you feel silly doing yoga poses in the street or similar things but with time you feel better about it and get better at doing this. And Niomi talks about how she is now so much more bubbly and open than she was before and how she was very vulnerable the last few months. If that is bubbly and open........
If anything to me her content has become more stiff and controlled with the years.

Now they're talking how important it is to be authentic in the things you show and promote. Niomi says she only shares things she is super passionate about and how authenticity is key. People notice when it's not the real deal and when you only do it because you want to sell something. She says integrity is the main thing for her and she's glad she created her whole brand around these values. Say what? Let's rewind the last few months and look at how many of her posts, videos and stories were either sponsored or gifted or from her own brand, shall we?
The absolute lack of self awareness is what is so stunning to me

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Niomi thinks she is authentic because she picks the greenwashed, expensive or posh version of things to shill. Advertising a rose gold refillable deoderant doesn't make her more authentic or morally better than someone advertising Sure deodorant, but she believes it does.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hey sorry I'm late to the party here but could anyone give me some context on the references people have made to Anna being cruel to cats?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.