Niomi Smart #19 It’s not sustainable but I love it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 502201

is there one day, just a single day she doesn’t “try” something new that was gifted to her? This is actually insane to me. How come so many brands choose her of all people to send their products to?
and I don't even get this - her whole thing is being "healthy", why would an alcohol company gift her something? it is not even on brand, and this isn't even the first time it has happened

Reactions: 8
and I don't even get this - her whole thing is being "healthy", why would an alcohol company gift her something? it is not even on brand, and this isn't even the first time it has happened
Because they know she NEVER says NO!! She'll be very high on the list of NON ETHICAL INFLUENCERS!! £££$$$€€€

• Haha
Reactions: 11
TBF I rather see her not post anything, than her posting her half-assed sponsored videos. I would rather see her post one good quality video per month, instead of what she is currently doing.

She could easily make monthly vlogs/updates, make them a bit longer than usual vlogs (like 30 minutes), showing some highlights from her month, recipes, ideas, yoga... so many options, but she really is clueless when it gets to creating content.

Reactions: 11
TBF I rather see her not post anything, than her posting her half-assed sponsored videos. I would rather see her post one good quality video per month, instead of what she is currently doing.

She could easily make monthly vlogs/updates, make them a bit longer than usual vlogs (like 30 minutes), showing some highlights from her month, recipes, ideas, yoga... so many options, but she really is clueless when it gets to creating content.
She could easily do anything but, dress it up or down- monthly or weekly- she has absolutely NOTHING useful to say. 👎

Reactions: 9

I agree. I am not missing her videos either. However, she does neither of the two. No regularly scheduled videos weekly, no elaborate videos in longer intervals.
It's just a whole lot of nothing and some pictures she takes where she only needs to open a box and take a pic and say "can't wait to try this". Then some appearances on podcasts and such that require 0 effort or preparation. And then a video of her rambling how difficult she finds it all and how she's not "enjoying lockdown". Tone deaf as all hell. This is what she produced in a whole month.....
I guess this is her content when noone else can shoot the content for her.

Reactions: 7
I agree. I am not missing her videos either. However, she does neither of the two. No regularly scheduled videos weekly, no elaborate videos in longer intervals.
It's just a whole lot of nothing and some pictures she takes where she only needs to open a box and take a pic and say "can't wait to try this". Then some appearances on podcasts and such that require 0 effort or preparation. And then a video of her rambling how difficult she finds it all and how she's not "enjoying lockdown". Tone deaf as all hell. This is what she produced in a whole month.....
I guess this is her content when noone else can shoot the content for her.
I think she will end up doing what tanya burr has and just use instagram and abandom youtube, too much effort

Reactions: 12
I think she will end up doing what tanya burr has and just use instagram and abandom youtube, too much effort
Yeah I think so too. But god, imagine being so privileged you feel making a youtube video is too much effort!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's not about the influencer being sincerely interested in the product, but the audience. And that's exactly why Niomi is considered ruthless and inauthentic. There are indeed influencers who refuse collaborations that go against their brand, personal taste, or ethics, but Niomi is not one of them. You can't make money propagating whole plant foods and sustainability / minimalism. Niomi is just a dumb, greedy bleep, who gets pissed off when people fail to see her as the lily-white queen she deems herself to be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It's interesting isn't it, because if, as she claims, she went plant based because a family friend had cancer and she's health conscious, I'd be surprised that alcohol features in her diet at all. What I was actually going to say was alcohol can be consumed 'healthily' in a broad holistic sense - so if you think 'health' is kind of 'everything in moderation' - but it doesn't really make sense that she would drink alcohol yet she's terrified of bread.

Reactions: 14
It's interesting isn't it, because if, as she claims, she went plant based because a family friend had cancer and she's health conscious, I'd be surprised that alcohol features in her diet at all. What I was actually going to say was alcohol can be consumed 'healthily' in a broad holistic sense - so if you think 'health' is kind of 'everything in moderation' - but it doesn't really make sense that she would drink alcohol yet she's terrified of bread.
yeah really, and she has (pre breakup) said that she doesn't drink at all

• Wow
Reactions: 6
yeah really, and she has (pre breakup) said that she doesn't drink at all
Really, so swigging champers on the grass while asking her bestie to be chief whatsit at her wedding didn't count then??

Reactions: 5
I know this is only remotely related to Niomi. And I know people here have complained that Anna and Ellie get all this unwarranted negative attention purely by being involved with Niomi's ex. But their social media profiles are public for anyone to see, and I don't think it's wrong to post this here. They are riding in the car with the cat only held by Ellie. At an emergency stop or other severe impact, the cat would go flying against the windshield. This is why the Hernamans get a bad rap. Sure, it's not as much fun to put the cat in a safe container and secure it somewhere in the car, but it's the only safe option! Ellie is either really stupid, or she just doesn't care - she just wants to hold her cute toy (i.e. living, breathing animal) in her lap. Why are there so many obnoxious, moronic people? It makes me so angry.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I know this is only remotely related to Niomi. And I know people here have complained that Anna and Ellie get all this unwarranted negative attention purely by being involved with Niomi's ex. But their social media profiles are public for anyone to see, and I don't think it's wrong to post this here. They are riding in the car with the cat only held by Ellie. At an emergency stop or other severe impact, the cat would go flying against the windshield. This is why the Hernamans get a bad rap. Sure, it's not as much fun to put the cat in a safe container and secure it somewhere in the car, but it's the only safe option! Ellie is either really stupid, or she just doesn't care - she just wants to hold her cute toy (i.e. living, breathing animal) in her lap. Why are there so many obnoxious, moronic people? It makes me so angry.
At one point they weren't even holding the kitten. He was just rolling around on the dashboard. Poor thing. These people are idiots!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.