Niomi Smart #19 It’s not sustainable but I love it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so full of it. When she gets a new pretty boy toy she will be climbing all over him like a spider monkey. I still shudder at that video she made Joey do, where she was hanging off him and kissing his face and he looked mortified.

My partner's friends would have a field day if I posted anything like that of us. Poor Joey must have put up with a lot of ribbing just to keep Neeomee happy.

Neems couldn't keep anything private if her life depended on it.

Reactions: 10
Eh she talks about privacy now, but if her new partner is someone she can show off, she will use it to make other people feel jealous like she did with joe. She wants you to feel like her life is aspirational and unachievable.

Reactions: 16
She talks about privacy the same way she talks about not being an influencer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just spent the past hour listening to the podcast niomi was on, she said that she won’t be sharing any of her private life on social media in the future And said ,why is there a need to put a selfie up of you and your boyfriend?
So guess we won’t be seeing any pictures of her and her future partner.
She also said it’s fun and exciting having a secret private live and that no one will know who she’s dating.
Think this Niomi thread is going to be very slow going forward 😂.
I mean it’s so funny and contradictory that she posted Joeyyy alll the time, loved showing him off, loads of PDA and now that she’s single its like ‘why the need to post your boyfriend’. As soon as she gets another boyfriend she’ll be showing him off probably even more so than Joe to prove now that she’s even happier. Also with youtube, she’s not uploading because she has nothing to contribute. Again as soon as she’s got a boyfriend and lockdown is lifted she’ll be uploading weekends at health retreats, holidays and Soho farmhouse again like nothing ever happened. She’s not creative in the slightest. Loads of YTs have come up with other things to film while lockdown is on

• Heart
omg, no. that bloody bath does my head in! the whole bathroom is just too much lol the chandelier, the red bath, the mirrors. now before i tell you this, I remember I live in all the way Australia and can’t do anything creepy but I went full stalker and found a few business things that i haven’t seen mentioned anywhere and found their house the on the weekend but unfortunately no interior pictures. I just wanted to see the rest of the interior lol but only managed to get an aerial shot from bing maps. it’s looks like a massive block of land with a pool and maybe a green house. the planning application originally mentions a tennis court but i can’t seem to see where it would be on the aerial shot. but planning applications says Blenheim designs did their exterior renovations so i’m betting they did the interior as well but there’s no pictures available anywhere. anyways i won’t post the address or anything. but also what did she do with a $250,000 loan from her step dad i think? a paul craig? for a house maybe? the name of the company is “Rosewalk Sussex Property Ltd” but i don’t remember her ever owning a property so 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She is so full of it. When she gets a new pretty boy toy she will be climbing all over him like a spider monkey. I still shudder at that video she made Joey do, where she was hanging off him and kissing his face and he looked mortified.

My partner's friends would have a field day if I posted anything like that of us. Poor Joey must have put up with a lot of ribbing just to keep Neeomee happy.

Neems couldn't keep anything private if her life depended on it.
I'm not sure what video you mean? Why would your partner's friends mock him for being affectionate with you on camera?

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure what video you mean? Why would your partner's friends mock him for being affectionate with you on camera?
there is being affectionate and then there’s setting up your camera on a tripod to film you both kissing with your legs wrapped around your bf. That is rather bizarre and not genuine, spontaneous affection imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
omg, no. that bloody bath does my head in! the whole bathroom is just too much lol the chandelier, the red bath, the mirrors. now before i tell you this, I remember I live in all the way Australia and can’t do anything creepy but I went full stalker and found a few business things that i haven’t seen mentioned anywhere and found their house the on the weekend but unfortunately no interior pictures. I just wanted to see the rest of the interior lol but only managed to get an aerial shot from bing maps. it’s looks like a massive block of land with a pool and maybe a green house. the planning application originally mentions a tennis court but i can’t seem to see where it would be on the aerial shot. but planning applications says Blenheim designs did their exterior renovations so i’m betting they did the interior as well but there’s no pictures available anywhere. anyways i won’t post the address or anything. but also what did she do with a $250,000 loan from her step dad i think? a paul craig? for a house maybe? the name of the company is “Rosewalk Sussex Property Ltd” but i don’t remember her ever owning a property so 🤷‍♀️
I always thought this grassy area at the house seemed really tennis court shaped, maybe it's where it was supposed to go

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 9.04.14 pm.png

Reactions: 1
Marcus mentioned buying rental properties in Brighton years ago, when they were still together and had just moved to London. It's possible she also invested.

Reactions: 2
My goodness. Can she ever relax? Even in the photo she looks so uptight lol.

• Haha
My goodness. Can she ever relax? Even in the photo she looks so uptight lol.
That’s exacly what I thought haha, everyone looks cool and then there’s Niomi 😬

Btw this photo reminded me of that fact that Marcus is DM godfather !! How is this going to work if they don’t see each other at all, can you change a godfather in certain circumstances? She probably don't even remember him

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That’s exacly what I thought haha, everyone looks cool and then there’s Niomi 😬

Btw this photo reminded me of that fact that Marcus is DM godfather !! How is this going to work if they don’t see each other at all, can you change a godfather in certain circumstances? She probably don't even remember him
omg I didn't know that! seems strange of her parents to choose their young daughters bf imo

• Wow
Reactions: 7
omg I didn't know that! seems strange of her parents to choose their young daughters bf imo
How long did Nims and Marcus date? Maybe Verity and Craig so Marcus kind of like a son or something? I could see that if he'd been with Niomi for a while, especially when you're younger and spend loads of time at the other person's house, with their family.

But yeah, awkward. Then again, unless you're properly religious, what is the use of a godfather? My uncle is mine, I haven't seen him in a good half a decade :p

Reactions: 6
How long did Nims and Marcus date? Maybe Verity and Craig so Marcus kind of like a son or something? I could see that if he'd been with Niomi for a while, especially when you're younger and spend loads of time at the other person's house, with their family.

But yeah, awkward. Then again, unless you're properly religious, what is the use of a godfather? My uncle is mine, I haven't seen him in a good half a decade :p
I do get it was a serious relationship, they obviously lived together, but when people are so young it seems strange to basically tie him to their family as at that age you never know what would happen, especially as her mum obviously isn't with Niomi's dad so she must realise young relationships often don't work

Reactions: 4
They were at school together so a long time.2 yrs best friends. 5 1/2 yrs dating.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I get this newsletter from Nina Montagne ( she also has a YT channel) and while reading it, all I could think of was stupid ass Niomi and how she's spreading false notions of health and eating clean etc.. I copied a few bits but if you guys have some time it's a good read, sorry I pasted so much but I had to limit myself, that whole piece is pure Niomi lol.

"It’s funny because wellness culture LOVES self care and mental health and will have you learning all about gratitude journals and mindful mornings, but when it comes to food? This is when you must show self-restraint, control and discipline. Suddenly mental health takes the back seat. Tragic. "

"I’m not sure society truly cares about health as much as it cares about physical desirability. "

"I recommend doing ongoing reflection on the source of fear when it comes to weight gain. Asking yourself questions like, what is the story I’m telling myself about gaining weight? Is my fear of weight gain a health issue? Or is it really a desirability issue? Why am I so afraid of what other people might think? Is it because I have some preconceived notions about fat people?" - Def something Niomi looks down upon

"Again, this rhetoric stems from diet culture. It is the idea that if we truly allowed ourselves to eat what we desired, we would only eat those foods we’ve deemed unhealthy and indulgent. That’s what they want us to believe. They want us to believe that the body must be controlled and subdued because that’s the only way they can sell us meal replacements, fat burners, meal plans, and crazy exercise regimens. Without the control and micromanaging, our body couldn’t cope and we’d eat ourselves to death! That’s what they tell us!"

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"I’m not sure society truly cares about health as much as it cares about physical desirability. "

"I recommend doing ongoing reflection on the source of fear when it comes to weight gain. Asking yourself questions like, what is the story I’m telling myself about gaining weight? Is my fear of weight gain a health issue? Or is it really a desirability issue? Why am I so afraid of what other people might think? Is it because I have some preconceived notions about fat people?" - Def something Niomi looks down upon

"Again, this rhetoric stems from diet culture. It is the idea that if we truly allowed ourselves to eat what we desired, we would only eat those foods we’ve deemed unhealthy and indulgent. That’s what they want us to believe. They want us to believe that the body must be controlled and subdued because that’s the only way they can sell us meal replacements, fat burners, meal plans, and crazy exercise regimens. Without the control and micromanaging, our body couldn’t cope and we’d eat ourselves to death! That’s what they tell us!"

It 100% is about physical desirability. Look at how society, the audience, treats someone like Zoe Sugg who clearly eats crap every day of her life, but hey, she's tiny, so whatever. Versus the vitriol that gets put on fat celebrities, who for all we know might be eating whole foods most of the time, if we happen to catch them eating a burger or whatever.

It's never been about wellness. Not ever. And on this thread I think we all agree it's also not about wellness for Niomi. She isn't into "plant based" life for the wellness or for the love of animals. She's in it for the societally accepted control of your diet she can achieve through it that lets her keep her weight as low as she needs to think of herself and for others to think of her as desirable.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.