Niomi Smart #19 It’s not sustainable but I love it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D453B320-3629-4D4B-919F-0CBA81E9B3FD.png

is there one day, just a single day she doesn’t “try” something new that was gifted to her? This is actually insane to me. How come so many brands choose her of all people to send their products to?

Reactions: 32
View attachment 502201

is there one day, just a single day she doesn’t “try” something new that was gifted to her? This is actually insane to me. How come so many brands choose her of all people to send their products to?
With everything she gets gifted and all her sponsorships she should be able to save a tit ton of money. Doesn't pay for most of the stuff she has and constantly flogs products and amasses more money.

Also, hello fellow German speaker 😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
"I'm NOT an influencer, having said that please send me all the gifts so I can tag your brand"

So much for being a "content creator". Must be tiring to open all those packages everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"I'm NOT an influencer, having said that please send me all the gifts so I can tag your brand"

So much for being a "content creator". Must be tiring to open all those packages everyday.
Now now. Don't forget taking the picture. Exhausting darling!! 🍸🛁🛌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember a French YouTuber made a video about her sudden breakup by email after several years like her 6 months process to recover, in a very raw way and including footage together hiding his face; her crying and jump cut to them together, how she used exercise and lost weight etc. It was quite well made and it was trending like 2 million views in a week. Can you imagine if Niomi made a video like that, YouTube would have made it trending and so many people would have subscribed. Missed opportunity to monetize your misery, that would have paid the wedding deposit and more!

• Wow
I have more respect for influencers who openly admit to sponsors, are proud of a particular brand working with them, who tell you when a link is an affiliate link and use ad breaks. They actually treat being an influencer as a job - and show the work ethic behind it. I've seen some influencers/instagrammers who are genuinely creative and put a lot of work into campaigns they do.

The problem with Niomi is that she has zero work ethic and zero consistency to what she does. She could never compete with people who actually put the work in. Been sent a free pair of knitted knickers or a mop? Get the photographer over to the flat, strike a pose and that's work for the day. Her brand is being lazy. She's a lazy influencer - and it says a lot about her that she doesn't like being called an influencer.
She's not lazy! She runs 10ks in the morning!! /s

Although I do think her exerting all her energy in the morning + how little she eats really contributes to how little she can do during the day.

Reactions: 5
I'm still annoyed she said she's a content creator. What content does she even create herself? She does one video every six months, always low effort. Glameramo or whoever she is shoots most of her photos. If she has to do one herself, it's a low quality iPhone selfie or product photo. She only shows items she is paid to advertise...you know, to influence people to buy the thing she's showing. If she doesn't want to be considered an influencer maybe she should put more effort into her content and do something that isn't an ad once in a while.
Re the authenticity thing - just cannot get away from the mop tbh. Are we meant to believe they don't have cleaners who bring their own mops in the Smart mansion? I highly doubt Niomi has picked up a mop in years apart from to show it to us and hope we buy it so she profits. Honestly even as far as influencers go - and there's not many I like these days - she is the lowest of the low. She's boring, has no creativity whatsoever, doesn't make any content herself, and 99.9% of it is just random ads from whoever will pay her. She's gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's not lazy! She runs 10ks in the morning!! /s

Although I do think her exerting all her energy in the morning + how little she eats really contributes to how little she can do during the day.
Nah. Loads of people I know do a big run 1st thing. Shower, eat and put in a full day's work. Some have children so running a house/family on top.

Her 'job' is to creare content for her social media following. One picture of one yoga pose doesn't cut it. Neither does posting quotes from some happy clappy website cut it. SHE IS LAZY!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 502201

Ugh does she ever give anything an honest, proper review? Other than 'can't wait to try this', 'absolutely gorgeous', 'so dreamy'??????

Ugh does she ever give anything an honest, proper review? Other than 'can't wait to try this', 'absolutely gorgeous', 'so dreamy'??????
Lols, same 3 thing she always said to Joey.

Niomi is so weird, if she got stranded on an island that only has a chips and fish fry, she would still starve because she "watches what she eats" so the fact that she's been serving as some authority on food and mind related things is scary. She's the one who needs help, we don't need the stuff she sells us.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ingredients looks pretty “safe” for someone who’s restricting..
Also, I kind of feel like she’s more open to alcohol sugar than edible sugar, but idk
Yeah, I think this would be considered "good" by Ms. Restrict-A-Lot. Plus, we know she does have wine. Perhaps she also "compensates" somehow else.

Reactions: 2
A lot of wine isn't vegan when you really look at it, she's clueless.

"During fining, animal products are often used as “processing aids.” They are added to wine in order to bind and remove unwanted substances, all of which are then filtered out. This is the reason why fining agents are not labeled as ingredients on the final bottle of wine."

Reactions: 4
A lot of wine isn't vegan when you really look at it, she's clueless.

"During fining, animal products are often used as “processing aids.” They are added to wine in order to bind and remove unwanted substances, all of which are then filtered out. This is the reason why fining agents are not labeled as ingredients on the final bottle of wine."
Remember, she's "plant based" not "vegan" cause she's in it for the restriction not for the animals, who cares about them? (eyeroll, sarcasm, etc).

Reactions: 19
Does anyone remember what she had done to her teeth? They look SO different. I thought she had a video about it but I can't find it now. Never watched it at the time.

I have more respect for influencers who openly admit to sponsors, are proud of a particular brand working with them, who tell you when a link is an affiliate link and use ad breaks. They actually treat being an influencer as a job - and show the work ethic behind it. I've seen some influencers/instagrammers who are genuinely creative and put a lot of work into campaigns they do.

The problem with Niomi is that she has zero work ethic and zero consistency to what she does. She could never compete with people who actually put the work in. Been sent a free pair of knitted knickers or a mop? Get the photographer over to the flat, strike a pose and that's work for the day. Her brand is being lazy. She's a lazy influencer - and it says a lot about her that she doesn't like being called an influencer.
There are also some beauty vloggers/influencers whom had make a career without many sponsors or gifts, by transforming themselves into their own brand, for example Yuya.
I doubt many of you know her, since she is mexican and all of her content is in spanish, but she has over 24.5 million followers in YouTube and started around 2008 with a simple makeup video, now she makes all sorts of videos, even talking about startups, and personal finances. She has a successfull makeup brand that is affordable, vegan (she is not vegan lol Nimbobs) and high quality.
She talks about her mental health and keeps her private life private. She avoids youtube scandals and pretty much just shows her mum and real life friends in some of her videos.
RN she is about 28 y/o and is living a more relaxed life style, but she worked hard for many years and even bought her mom her dream house before even getting one for herself.
I sound like such a fangirl, but I can't get over how much privilige Niomi has, and how little she does with it.

Reactions: 8
There are also some beauty vloggers/influencers whom had make a career without many sponsors or gifts, by transforming themselves into their own brand, for example Yuya.
I doubt many of you know her, since she is mexican and all of her content is in spanish, but she has over 24.5 million followers in YouTube and started around 2008 with a simple makeup video, now she makes all sorts of videos, even talking about startups, and personal finances. She has a successfull makeup brand that is affordable, vegan (she is not vegan lol Nimbobs) and high quality.
She talks about her mental health and keeps her private life private. She avoids youtube scandals and pretty much just shows her mum and real life friends in some of her videos.
RN she is about 28 y/o and is living a more relaxed life style, but she worked hard for many years and even bought her mom her dream house before even getting one for herself.
I sound like such a fangirl, but I can't get over how much privilige Niomi has, aSnd how little she does with it.
No big influencer is actually "good", though. Yuya's been accused of intellectual property theft/ plagiarism / cultural appropriation. Her company was also accused of forcing employees to work during the pandemic. (Obviously not to defend Niomi. I just know this girl from having lived in Mexico for a bit and, like, she isn't great either).

Anyone who you can tag the influencer label on is going to be problematic on some level. The social media users who are influencer-y but aren't influencers usually have actual credentials, like being nutritionists, registered dietitians, doctors, certified PTs or yoga teachers, real-world makeup artists, real-world actors, models, etc. so they call themselves that. Like, you wouldn't say that Lynda J Pearce (the Bridgerton makeup artist) is an influencer. Influencer is something tacked onto someone who does nothing for a living but flog stuff. Like Nims.

Reactions: 13
No big influencer is actually "good", though. Yuya's been accused of intellectual property theft/ plagiarism / cultural appropriation. Her company was also accused of forcing employees to work during the pandemic. (Obviously not to defend Niomi. I just know this girl from having lived in Mexico for a bit and, like, she isn't great either).

Anyone who you can tag the influencer label on is going to be problematic on some level. The social media users who are influencer-y but aren't influencers usually have actual credentials, like being nutritionists, registered dietitians, doctors, certified PTs or yoga teachers, real-world makeup artists, real-world actors, models, etc. so they call themselves that. Like, you wouldn't say that Lynda J Pearce (the Bridgerton makeup artist) is an influencer. Influencer is something tacked onto someone who does nothing for a living but flog stuff. Like Nims.
True, I know she isn't 'good', but I can't deny her work ethic and her ability to 'conect' even if it is just for the numbers; overall, she has managed to keep herself (with a very good team) on top because of how she has managed herself.
I didn't know bout the forcing employees to work during the pandemic accusations, tho! but, in that matter, and NOT TO DEFEND THIS AT ALL, most people here in Mexico have beeing forced to or dumped from their jobs (me for example). We don't have any kind of suppourt from the gov, so you either work or get fired, it sucks, that is why whe have over 200, 000 deaths due to covid :/

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.