Niomi Smart #19 It’s not sustainable but I love it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another paaahfect day for the queen sustainable. "So much gifts! ( posing , selfie). Wonderful. Now i need to relax with a bath, as it Was exhausting "
£295 for those plastic boots!!! Still funny she pushes vegan when she has a leather Mulberry bag?

I'm tempted to start a website to track the cost of all the gifts...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"rocking up to a bar"?? Lol okay Niomi. Tacky
Genuinely laughable 🤣 she's so cringe I could puke.

We all know she's embarrassed AF to be nearing 30 and "rocking up to a bar" :rolleyes: definitely thought she'd be settling into her country home with DJ right about now.

Bet she can't wait to rush back to the "hustle and bustle" with London's reopening.

Geez, she's so damn obsessed with her own face, like really in love with it.
And she'll be the one and only!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Genuinely laughable 🤣 she's so cringe I could puke.

We all know she's embarrassed AF to be nearing 30 and "rocking up to a bar" :rolleyes: definitely thought she'd be settling into her country home with DJ right about now.

Bet she can't wait to rush back to the "hustle and bustle" with London's reopening.

And she'll be the one and only!
I hope when it's safe she does go out and live a little, well a lot. Take the stick outta her unmentionable areas and let her hair down and relax. Date, date a lot of guys she would never have considered before just for fun, eat some bread and olive oil, have those potatoes roasted in oil etc. Sleep in on weekends, pull an all nighter again. Travel solo. Go to Australia for 6 months. Etc. I don't think the appetite is there for more early morning yoga in the clouds followed by free smoothie bowls with overly sweetness protein powders followed by yet another facial, massage, acupuncture or blimbing bath.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope when it's safe she does go out and live a little, well a lot. Take the stick outta her unmentionable areas and let her hair down and relax. Date, date a lot of guys she would never have considered before just for fun, eat some bread and olive oil, have those potatoes roasted in oil etc. Sleep in on weekends, pull an all nighter again. Travel solo. Go to Australia for 6 months. Etc. I don't think the appetite is there for more early morning yoga in the clouds followed by free smoothie bowls with overly sweetness protein powders followed by yet another facial, massage, acupuncture or blimbing bath.
You mean live?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is going to continue to have problems with men Because she hasn’t got a clue who she is as a person, if you love staying in every night and getting up early for exercise just own it! go and find someone who also loves clean eating and who loves going to the gym.
Instead, she puts on this act when she starts dating someone, that she loves going out drinking ,loves going out for food, she doesn’t!

Imagine taking her out for vegan fast food she’d be repulsed. She would have to make a list of places she would eat out at. Which would probably be farm girl and farmacy, could never see her out in borough market or in Camden at a food stall.
(if we do she’s been reading this thread)

This plant based diet is just to stay slim as many people I know are vegan and they have cupboards full of Oreo cookies, crisps, everything you can think of.
She did this to Joe, and the longer he dated her the more he realised they weren’t a match.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Woah, steady on!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Have you been on the magic mushrooms??🧚‍♂️🧚‍♀️🍄🍄🍄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
169185735_795850997717913_6731876017415072675_n.jpg
\

What a joke, we all know she's completely fine with calfskin. 'Vegan' and 'sustainable' are both just buzzwords to her. SHE'S A bleeping IDIOT.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She is going to continue to have problems with men Because she hasn’t got a clue who she is as a person, if you love staying in every night and getting up early for exercise just own it! go and find someone who also loves clean eating and who loves going to the gym.
Instead, she puts on this act when she starts dating someone, that she loves going out drinking ,loves going out for food, she doesn’t!
I feel like she might double down on this now that she might be comparing herself to Joe's new girlfriend, who seems to definitely play up the 'pick me'/cool girl persona. She'll be ~rocking up~ to all the parties in a weird attempt to compete with Anna

Reactions: 16
"noone told me" = I hadn't been sent them free until now
That is a proof how "vegan" she is, showing No interest in searching on her own, brands that are vegan and sustainable. Such a egoistic and narcissistic character. Everything needs to be handled on a plate. And for free! 🤦‍♀️

That is a proof how "vegan" she is, showing No interest in searching on her own, brands that are vegan and sustainable. Such a egoistic and narcissistic character. Everything needs to be handled on a plate. And for free! 🤦‍♀️
She's fick!!😱

Reactions: 2

19:18-19:20 & 19:30-19:33 - how Dimbobs would be at a bar

22:42 - 22:57 - Dimbobs justifying her "early nights" to herself

She's honestly such an unnatural human being. Relax the duck up. She's someone who would make me nervous AF if I was ever around her. I'd be like "sit down, calm down, relax".

19:37 - 19:40 - just look at the difference between Dimbobs and Venetia. I don't care for Venetia but she seems to be able to let loose for a few seconds of the day, blimming heck. Dimbobs is nervous and stiff as a statue.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

19:18-19:20 & 19:30-19:33 - how Dimbobs would be at a bar

22:42 - 22:57 - Dimbobs justifying her "early nights" to herself

She's honestly such an unnatural human being. Relax the duck up. She's someone who would make me nervous AF if I was ever around her. I'd be like "sit down, calm down, relax".

19:37 - 19:40 - just look at the difference between Dimbobs and Venetia. I don't care for Venetia but she seems to be able to let loose for a few seconds of the day, blimming heck. Dimbobs is nervous and stiff as a statue.
When she shows what time it is, her screensaver is of Joe looking all Dreamy Joe. I feel so bad for her for a moment and then she continues to be an idiot, and it passes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find it hard to believe that someone who is terrified of bread enjoys buns from home to be honest 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.