Niomi Smart #19 It’s not sustainable but I love it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this. Every time she posts about it I'm just thinking, "where's the duckling's mother?" I hope she's not leading it away from its peers!!! I can't tell for sure but that last video she posted on her stories earlier looks like she's inside with it?! That would be outrageous if she took it inside away from the other ducks, just so she can take her stupid self-love pics
Oh come on, it was meant to entertain Daisy-May during Easter, don't be such a spoil-sport by caring about the actual animal.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Since Niomi doesn't post videos any more, here is one from four years ago where barely anything has changed. Cue Daisy Mae getting real life ducks for Easter instead of a creme egg like the rest of us plebs, Niomi having tit awkward chat with her own family, Niomi freaking out that she ate a whole chocolate egg, and a hard cut to her working out furiously in the grounds garden to burn it off.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Since Niomi doesn't post videos any more, here is one from four years ago where barely anything has changed. Cue Daisy Mae getting real life ducks for Easter instead of a creme egg like the rest of us plebs, Niomi having tit awkward chat with her own family, Niomi freaking out that she ate a whole chocolate egg, and a hard cut to her working out furiously in the grounds garden to burn it off.

What's with all the ducks? Do her parents buy baby animals for Daisy May for easter? Do they keep them as pets or discard them when they aren't cute little ducklings anymore? I have so many questions

Reactions: 18
What's with all the ducks? Do her parents buy baby animals for Daisy May for easter? Do they keep them as pets or discard them when they aren't cute little ducklings anymore? I have so many questions
I believe they have a pond / lake. the ducks live there and breed there. I hope someone gave niomi a huge moo free or nomo egg and she ate it, and saw that the world didn't end.

Reactions: 7
Let's all kindly have a moment of silence for that poor chap who will have to deal with her super controlling, peanut-butter hiding, "roasting garlic and veg" dinner-making, extremely average looking ass.
Also that new candidate will need to forget to even look at carbs, live with only blended liquid smooshed form of food ( praise the smoothie bowls!) AND only eat popcorn when she says it's time to eat popcorn.
If you eat and do anything outside of the script, you will be forced into 6 am jogging followed by yoga session...hence basically that guy would need to Not work a 9-5 basically.

Pass me a bucket!!🤑
Niomi: hold my bubble Bath shower gel.

Pass me a bucket!!🤑
Niomi: hold my bubble Bath shower gel.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also that new candidate will need to forget to even look at carbs, live with only blended liquid smooshed form of food ( praise the smoothie bowls!) AND only eat popcorn when she says it's time to eat popcorn.
If you eat and do anything outside of the script, you will be forced into 6 am jogging followed by yoga session...hence basically that guy would need to Not work a 9-5 basically.
Oof, don't give her ideas. Imagine Nimbobs paired with a fellow influencer... Unstoppable (in the bad sense).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Also, why is everyone acting like Joe dumped Niomi yesterday? It clearly happened at the end of July meaning it's been 8 months. There's no "prescribed" time on how long one must wait until moving on. Anyone can move on on day 1 or on day 12,379,123.

Sure, it'd be nice if Joe respected Niomi but Anna? She has absolutely no need to hold back on posting a story about her new boyfriend if she wants to. When should she instead? In 5 years? On their wedding day? There's no "perfect time" for any of this.

By the way, I do agree that lockdown has made it seem like no time has passed but it has! But all of my single friends have been suffering 100X more than those with partners - so for Dimbobs, I'm sure it's felt like it's dragging on (based on that reasoning plus the fact that she does nothing all day).

The duck thing really upsets me - I hope they have a nice pond for them and they keep them - rich kids getting bunnies and chicks for Easter and then they're magically missing the next week just upsets me.

I find Dimbobs and Anna super annoying - Joe's taste is so questionable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I just popped over to the Amelia thread as she’s currently casually ‘staying at / renting’ out my would’ve been wedding venue 😂£££ (covid cancellation- he didn’t do a joey)

There’s talk on there on her engagement ending due to her fiancé not wanting an influencer / lifestyle - didn’t N say their stories were really similar?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I just popped over to the Amelia thread as she’s currently casually ‘staying at / renting’ out my would’ve been wedding venue 😂£££ (covid cancellation- he didn’t do a joey)

There’s talk on there on her engagement ending due to her fiancé not wanting an influencer / lifestyle - didn’t N say their stories were really similar?
I watched Amelia’s video last night. She said the reason they broke up was essentially they didn’t know each other well enough, they weren’t a strong enough couple to get through the hard times, and they had very different values. You’re right Niomi said their stories were very similar, this all sounds like it’s true of Niomi and Joe tbh

ETA - it was actually a different ex she was talking about re not being supportive of her influencer lifestyle, wanting a stay at home wife etc. She said her ex fiancé was pretty supportive of her ‘job’

Reactions: 12
I watched Amelia’s video last night. She said the reason they broke up was essentially they didn’t know each other well enough, they weren’t a strong enough couple to get through the hard times, and they had very different values. You’re right Niomi said their stories were very similar, this all sounds like it’s true of Niomi and Joe tbh

ETA - it was actually a different ex she was talking about re not being supportive of her influencer lifestyle, wanting a stay at home wife etc. She said her ex fiancé was pretty supportive of her ‘job’
Ahhh I see! good for her for doing a video like that and admitting it wasn’t right. Rather than pahhhfect magical 4 years on the right path etc.

Ahhh I see! good for her for doing a video like that and admitting it wasn’t right. Rather than pahhhfect magical 4 years on the right path etc.
Yeah I mean to be fair to Amelia she handled it very differently didn’t she - went offline for ages, paid for some kind of therapist/coach etc. was it about a year ago now or more? She seems like she’s in a good place with it, it’s a shame for Niomi that she didn’t also go offline and seek therapy because she has the means and would probably also be in a much better place of acceptance etc with it all

Reactions: 10
Amelia talked about it in a recent podcast, she said it was a complete shock and she just got home one day and he said ‘I love you but I can’t do this’. Niomi said their stories were similar.

To Amelia’s credit (and I absolutely dislike her Influencer persona otherwise), on this podcast she was very real about it all, said you have to really deconstruct the relationship and understand your role in it, no fantasies, etc. She would ask others their honest opinion of the relationship and assessed her shortcomings. She seemed to do some serious work post-engagement to understand what happened and how she operates in relationships. It’s not to say you have to somehow admit you’re at fault in the end— perhaps you still come to the conclusion that you were wronged. But Amelia seemed to recognize the emotional labour and time it takes to recover. She was also open about going to therapy.

Reactions: 29
Amelia talked about it in a recent podcast, she said it was a complete shock and she just got home one day and he said ‘I love you but I can’t do this’. Niomi said their stories were similar.

To Amelia’s credit (and I absolutely dislike her Influencer persona otherwise), on this podcast she was very real about it all, said you have to really deconstruct the relationship and understand your role in it, no fantasies, etc. She would ask others their honest opinion of the relationship and assessed her shortcomings. She seemed to do some serious work post-engagement to understand what happened and how she operates in relationships. It’s not to say you have to somehow admit you’re at fault in the end— perhaps you still come to the conclusion that you were wronged. But Amelia seemed to recognize the emotional labour and time it takes to recover. She was also open about going to therapy.
She did seem to get another new boyfriend veryyy quickly though.

• Wow
If those ducks were rescues or something I would appreciate that picture but they are separated from their parents and sold for some kid to enjoy once a year, I don't dig stuff like that.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.